View Poll Results: Do You Have a BB and Read CrackBerry

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, But I still read and view the forum

0 0%
  • Yes I have a BlackBerry

3 50.00%
  • BlackBerry is not my primary phone but I still have one.

3 50.00%
    I'd like to know if anyone else reads crackberry and posts here but doesn't own a BlackBerry. ( I sold it to pay for Christmas presents, am currently borrowing the girlfriends Q5 when I feel like it)
    01-20-15 10:30 AM
    Well let's see....over 4 million members so I'm guessing a lot of people.
    It's when those people who don't have one talk like they know everything about BlackBerry.... that irks me.
    01-20-15 02:25 PM
    Don't have one.

Don't act like I do either.

Don't disqualify platforms.

Always looking for my next

Just irritating to come here with an open mind just to have to listen to constant Android/ IOS bashing.

IOS revolutionized the smartphone market. The introduction of the app store and iTunes, while not completely novel, have forever changed the landscape.

I love android, it stole me as a customer from BlackBerry and Windows. It has offered some truly innovative features and unrivaled flexibility. Android has also sparked a revolution offering choice, driving down prices and catalyzing hardware innovation. Google has given a gift to consumers and competitors. Amazon and BlackBerry have benefited Directly from Google open sourcing the Android project. You'd think BlackBerry fans would be grateful.

I'm am not one to offer excuses for corporate entities. The state of BlackBerry and Windows Phone is shameful and self inflicted. I won't say that I would never go back to either platform but it's not looking good to be honest.

In the meantime I will keep an eye out for the next got to have it innovation. Don't know where it will come from. Which platform will change the game. That's why I'm here and on Windows central, Android central, I more, ubuntu forums, xda, phonearena ...

!
    shaleem and Cynycl like this.
    01-20-15 03:16 PM
    Many of us use multiple phones. For example, I use a Z10 and a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I like both. I've been a BlackBerry user for many years. However, I'm not one of those who thinks that their choice of phone defines who they are. Furthermore, I've never really cared what anyone thinks about my choices and I couldn't care less about anyone elses' choice of phone, or phones. I've always found it funny how folks on CrackBerry call users of other phones "sheep" without realizing that they could be called sheep as well. The hypocrisy is flat out astounding. My feeling is just use what works best for you. I enjoy both of my phones. They work for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    sam81 likes this.
    01-20-15 06:28 PM
    I'm the only one in my family that has a Blackberry. I get ribbed about it all the time! And I don't care.
    They use what works for them, and so, I do too. End of story. It doesn't matter to me what phone someone else uses.

In the years I have been here at Crackberry, I have learned a lot from more knowledgeable posters to be able to use my blackberry to the fullest. I ignore the naysayers and instigators and move on to another thread.
    sam81 and babelovesberry like this.
    01-20-15 08:56 PM
    Here here... I'm no longer a fan of the Android platform after learning what it's like to operate a stable OS (my Droid experience was one laden with stuttering and lag), but I wouldn't slag it completely. There are a lot of benefits to it.
    Windows I have no input on (except to say that I haven't loved the W8 PC experience.
    As for iOS, although I'm inexperienced with it, I can safely say that Apple seems to make a good product. At bottom, good enough that to flame it seems awfully petty, and likely 'sour grapes' to me.
    At this point, I simply believe that BlackBerry is most effective, and I'd add 'prefferred', as a productivity tool in my hands. I don't even particularly care to debate it... it's just a fact. And those who bash on another platforms would likely do better to displace their negative feedback with a positive report of some kind.
    That was kinda off-topic, but the sentiment meant is... the more the merrier on CrackBerry... as long as we're all charitable and constructive in our contributions.

Cr)m... via Passport
    01-20-15 10:25 PM