Ok Ok I jsut got my phone yesterday and I have 3 CASES so far for it! I have a gel skin, an Epik case and am having one custom made from Noreve in Patent leather Gold. I am NOW eying the Otterbox defender case for my phone *sigh* what's a girl to do? lol

So how many do you have? Which cases do you have? I LOVE Blackberry's but my obsession is running deep lol
    Last edited by Msvoluptous; 01-09-10 at 05:52 AM.
    01-09-10 05:39 AM
    so far ive got five
    01-09-10 05:49 AM
    so far ive got five
    Wow I don't feel so bad now lol
    01-09-10 05:51 AM
    Yeah have to admit I've got way to many, keep finding new cases and ordering cause they look nice, couple weeks later and along comes another one lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 05:58 AM
    3 for me. A padded Niteize holster that I use at work (I'm frequently climbing around and under stuff, so the extra padding makes sense). The "official" blackberry holster which I'll put it in when I want it in "holster mode" (Holster mode is basically "don't ring unless we are about to hit another planet), and a cheapo holster when I'm not at work but want some protection for the phone (it covers more than the official one but is thinner than the Niteize one). I have 2 more that I've bought but don't use, so maybe that makes 5
    01-09-10 01:43 PM
    When I first got my BB, I only used the OEM holster. Then I bought the OEM Silicone Skin. Then I bought the OEM Leather folio holster to keep inside my pockets. Then I bought the Otterbox Commuter. Then I bought the OEM Tour holster for the Commuter (which hasn't arrived yet and I hope it fits). I'm tempted to buy more accessories but I must resist!!
    01-09-10 02:30 PM
    As hard as it might be for some to understand, I have none! I hate cases as they usually spoil the look of a phone, add to the size and are often inconvenient (such as when you use a charging pod). I understand that a lot of people like the added protection and security in the event of it slipping from your hand. I look after my device and if i drop it, well that's what insurance is for.

Belt holsters make a guy look like a gimp IMO. Whats wrong with a pocket?
    Last edited by anlygi; 01-09-10 at 02:34 PM.
    01-09-10 02:32 PM
    Wow im telling you I don't feel so bad now lol look at all the Crackberry case junkies lol.
    01-09-10 05:01 PM
    As hard as it might be for some to understand, I have none! I hate cases as they usually spoil the look of a phone, add to the size and are often inconvenient (such as when you use a charging pod). I understand that a lot of people like the added protection and security in the event of it slipping from your hand. I look after my device and if i drop it, well that's what insurance is for.

Belt holsters make a guy look like a gimp IMO. Whats wrong with a pocket?
    Oh wow you wouldn't worry if you drop it or it got wet? I work in a restaurant so I am horrified to get it wet I wouldn't what to do if I got my baby messed up.
    01-09-10 05:02 PM
    I have 12... LOL

I need help...
    01-09-10 05:17 PM
    Interesting. You play with your phone on the job. I would be worried more about my boss firing me for dicking around before I'd be worried about my phone. Relieve yourself of some anxiety and leave your phone on the charger under the seat of your car.
    NOPE they are more worried about customers or how much money were making then what im doing with my phone lol and I DON'T have any anxiety it's CALLED being a single mom *smile*
    01-09-10 05:20 PM
    I have 12... LOL

I need help...
    OMG *wiping eyes* wow! lol I think im going to order the Otterbox defender case do you have one of those? I have looked at them and they look really cool lol
    01-09-10 05:21 PM
    Yep I Have......* Holds Breath*

Ready....

3 BB Skins.. Don't consider them cases.

Incipio Ultra Light Feather Case - Black

Seidio Innocase II Surface - Standard Battery

Seidio Innocase II Surface - Ext Battery

2 OtterBox Defenders...

Otterbox Commuter

Seidio Innocase 360 Ext Battery

Seidio Innocase 360 Standard Battery

3 Seidio Innocase Snap case..

Snap! I need help LOL
    01-09-10 05:47 PM

Ready....

2 OtterBox Defenders...

Otterbox Commuter

Snap! I need help LOL
    ...................you have issues
    01-09-10 05:58 PM
    What.... LOL

I like variety
    01-09-10 06:16 PM

Ready....

2 OtterBox Defenders...

Otterbox Commuter

Snap! I need help LOL

WOW YOU won hands DOWN lmaooo, if you had a 9700 I would have came over your house and pick a few like flowers. Can I be like YOU when I grow up!
    01-09-10 06:26 PM
    5, not counting what came with it.
    01-09-10 07:02 PM
    What.... LOL

I like variety
    You are my hero...
    01-09-10 07:03 PM
    I have one at the moment. It's a silicon case but I just ordered the Barely There from Case-Mate. It should be coming soon maybe next week.
    01-09-10 10:05 PM
    I am in management and we can't have our devices on us at work. We can be fired for i t.
    01-09-10 10:42 PM
    I gave in and bought the Otterbox Defender case so that makes *counting* lol umm 5 now including the oem that it came with. I need help
    01-10-10 04:24 PM
    Black skin (tried it and dont like it)
    Belt Holster (for work)
    Factory Holster (weekend use)
    01-11-10 03:14 PM
    Alright, my Barely There arrived in the mail today and I love it! Also came with a nice screen protector and it had no air bubbles after I applied it.
    01-11-10 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD