Im up to 15.
    Whenever i see my friends with a blackberry i ask them for thier pin.
    BBM is awesome!!!
    05-28-09 12:25 PM
    Have no friends with BB's. (My friends are LAME)
    Have 3 BBM 'friends' but haven't chatted that much with them.
    05-28-09 02:47 PM
    Ive got 95 contacts , all of which I know before I got a bb . No one from this site
    06-16-09 02:45 PM
    Have about 40 contacts. Many are colleagues and good friends. I have had some BB friends from day one (over a year). And now consider them good friends and look forward to our chats.

I enjoy meeting new people on CB and BBM and even had the privledge of meeting a few in person.

I would be sad to not have them, but I am lucky and blessed to have many friends and family outside BB world.

On a side note: there is one BBM friend that I care about deeply. But, I would like to think the friendship goes beyone this little hand held device. Time will tell I guess.
    Last edited by paddygirl16; 06-18-09 at 09:16 PM.
    06-17-09 09:52 PM
    Have my spouse and her friend on my bbm and 1 guy from Vancouver (I'm from Toronto) we talked almost daily.....but now he sold his bb and got another phone ...so I downloaded google talk and we still talk 3-4 + weekly .......trying to convince him to upgrade to storm2 when it comes out

Anyone can add me always looking to make new friends

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 01:07 AM
    Btw I forgot to include my pin
    3025E983

06-18-09 01:07 AM
    i have about 50+.

talk to about 15 regularly.
    06-18-09 01:49 PM
    I have 8 BBM contacts. They are all actual friends of mine. I wish my family members would get BBs so I wouldn't have to use Yahoo Msg'r.
    06-20-09 09:27 PM
    I have 3, would like to see more functionality from this app - lots of potential

06-20-09 10:28 PM
    I have 6 bbm contacts - all random friends that I don't know. All off this and fb site.
    06-20-09 10:38 PM
    I only have two bbm friends!! One is my best friend and the other is her good friend from college.. no one else I know has a berry
    06-22-09 12:57 PM
    Though it does seem strange to me that I do not have more since most phone I see people carrying are BB's or iPhones. Weird.
    You know, I have seen a TON of iPhone users recently.. it's slightly disturbing to me because I think the AT&T plan is nuts. (Even though my vzn plan is probably about the same, I have the comfort of knowing most people on vzn thus using less of my regular minutes)
    06-22-09 06:37 PM
    I only have people from school and other friends in my BBM contact list, then again, not many people my age have blackberries, but it's becoming more common!
    06-27-09 11:32 AM
    I have three friends on BBM anyone wanna help me out?
    304A56EE
    07-02-09 11:37 PM
    I only have 3 contacts, a friend from a BlackBerry forum, a girl that i knew in pinwall and my big Brother, i'm now using pinwall for get more PIN friends

If some one like to add a weird guy like me this is my PIN: 20E915E8
    07-03-09 07:20 AM
    I got 29 but there are some I knew before BBM thur other means (college, PS3, etc), however, the good majority of list has value to me.
    08-30-09 08:39 PM
    None. The only people I know with blackberries have unlimited txting. (As do I). I got rid of bbm as it was always annoying that it was running in the background

09-04-09 06:12 PM
    yea most of my friends on my bbm list are ppl i know. ive even convinced alot of ppl to get blackberrys coz of bbm. so pretty much my close mates and brothers all have blackberrys. created a group which we all talk about random stuff, upload pictures and even have arguements in the group which was funny.

everytime we go out to have dinner, lunch, breakfast or to like a cafe or something to hang out and we take out our phones to put it on the table, about 90% its all blackberrys baby!
    Last edited by LOY80Y; 03-30-10 at 10:26 AM.
    03-30-10 10:24 AM
    there are 4 people i meet through CB that I talk to all the time.
    I'm actually going to meet up with two of them next weekend.
    03-30-10 10:26 AM
    there are 4 people i meet through CB that I talk to all the time.
    I'm actually going to meet up with two of them next weekend.
    nice! if only i could do that. dont see many CB addicts from australia.
    03-30-10 10:30 AM
    nice! if only i could do that. dont see many CB addicts from australia.
    well neither of them live in the same state as me, but they will be traveling through GA so they are going to make a pitstop. I'm pretty excited about it since I have been friends with one of them for a long time now.
    03-30-10 10:32 AM
    well neither of them live in the same state as me, but they will be traveling through GA so they are going to make a pitstop. I'm pretty excited about it since I have been friends with one of them for a long time now.
    u driving or flying there? thats alrite i guess its worth it at the end of the day if u have known em for quite some time. have u met them in real life or is this the first time?

i wouldnt mind if it was state to state as long as ive gotten to know em and they dont turn out to be some kidnapper, murder, etc.
    03-30-10 10:43 AM
    u driving or flying there? thats alrite i guess its worth it at the end of the day if u have known em for quite some time. have u met them in real life or is this the first time?

i wouldnt mind if it was state to state as long as ive gotten to know em and they dont turn out to be some kidnapper, murder, etc.
    they are driving here...they are driving up to NY from FL so they have to pass through GA and we made plans to meet up.
    Yea I've gotten to know the two of them very well and cannot wait to meet this face to face. They have been like second parents...if that makes any sense lol.
    03-30-10 10:47 AM
    Cool! Hehehe I bet u can't wait! Hehehe yea I think I know what u mean by that. Hopefully it all goes well. Good luck with it! Lemme know how it goes.

03-30-10 10:51 AM
    I have no doubts that it wouldn't go well...if I had any doubts then I wouldn't be meeting with them. I'm super stoked.
    03-30-10 10:57 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD