I was reading another thread and it sparked this idea....

So lets hear it, What's the worst way you have been dumped???

OR

What is the worst way YOU dumped someone???

Dumped on:
    the only time I was dumped, I found out on Myspace that the girl I was dating for a few months decided to be single.. lol.. That's ok though, i knew it wasnt going to last, and i probably should have done it myself, but there were benefits that i didn't want to give up yet

Did Dumping:
    SH**TY, but I picked a fight about the stupidest thing and used it as an excuse as to why it would never work... lol yeah thats pretty crappy.. but hey... it made it easy I have gotten better since then.

I know there are some good stories out there
    07-31-08 09:30 AM
    Did the dumping....

I transfered schools and moved to another state without telling her, she called me one night and was like "what are you doing tonight" and I told her I am in Philly. She was like "when you go there" I was like you mean when did I move here? And she was pissed! But I hated the school i was at and she was crazy so I had to bounce lol.
    07-31-08 12:52 PM
    This thread should be moved to Off Topic Discussion Board.
    07-31-08 01:00 PM
    I agree. Great topic but it should be moved unless the topic is "I was dumped by BBM" lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 01:02 PM
    I agree. Great topic but it should be moved unless the topic is "I was dumped by BBM" lol.

hahah i got dumped through my bb messenger DANGIT. no i didnt but it would be really funny though.
    07-31-08 01:02 PM
    Sorry, Still getting used to the forum structure..... Newbie!!!
    07-31-08 01:12 PM
    Exactly what I was gonna say!
    07-31-08 01:14 PM
    until it's moved... feel free to contribute!
    07-31-08 01:28 PM
    I've been both and I handle being being dumped much better than the one doing the dumping!!

I hate to hurt peoples feelings but sometimes there is no other way out.
    08-07-08 01:09 PM
    Did the dumping....

I transfered schools and moved to another state without telling her, she called me one night and was like "what are you doing tonight" and I told her I am in Philly. She was like "when you go there" I was like you mean when did I move here? And she was pissed! But I hated the school i was at and she was crazy so I had to bounce lol.
    wow.. that's pretty rough, funny as heck but rough..

mmmm, i think it was the worst when i was in like 6th grade & my "boyfriend" was talking to some other girl & then she kissed his cheek & he saw me & YELLS - "can we break up?"

LOL, fortunately, i survived! :-p
    08-07-08 02:01 PM
    Wow I'd much rather be dumped then do the dumping. Easier on the emotions I think, its different when love is involved tho.

My worst dump was. When my Grandma died my ex gf happened to dump me on the same day. It turned out she cheated on me throughout the whole relationship, and she turned out to be preg from some other guy. Wow that was a rough one, but I got over it eventually.
    You learn there are more fish in the sea after hard times, and I learned that there truly are.

08-07-08 03:25 PM
    ive dumped a bunch, but i've only been dumped once... i was a HOTT MESS
    08-07-08 03:32 PM
    In the few relationships I've been in I've never been dumped. And my dumping has been nice and easy. Basically told them its not going to work out, and that was that.

Cheers to independent!
    And cheers to being immature by laughing when typing dumped and dumping!

08-07-08 03:46 PM
    I have never been dumped before. I either dump him or its a mutual breakup.
    08-07-08 03:46 PM
    Im about to do the dumping. trying to figure out the best way to do it. How about its me not you?

08-24-08 10:40 PM
    Im about to do the dumping. trying to figure out the best way to do it. How about its me not you?

Do it with Welcome – slydial ! Nice and sneaky! LOL
    08-24-08 10:46 PM
    Did the dumping....

Lol hahaha that's funny I'd d0 sumthing mean lik that t0o

08-24-08 10:48 PM
    My ex fiance dumped me while I was working on figuring out what type of cancer my cancer returned as. I later found that she lied several times about being pregnant and having miscarriages. So good riddence, I got my BB after she broke off the engagement and a few weeks later she finished the deed. My opinion is that she started sleeping around when she got a job a few weeks earlier. I am glad it is over, I have met someone new who is so much more supportive with the whole cancer thing and she really makes me happy.

08-26-08 03:44 AM
    Do it with Welcome � slydial ! Nice and sneaky! LOL
    I'm already thinking of scenarios where I can use that service!
    08-26-08 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD