Oh well played. Well played indeed.
    01-19-11 11:18 AM
    Originally Posted by Chad Daniels:
    "I can't wait until they could put wings on humans. Because when they could put wings on humans, they could put wings on pigs, and when they could put wings on pigs, lots of pretty girls from college owe me sex."

Now, that's some good stuff right there! Hmm, wonder if I can use that for a signature since the original post was locked?
    01-19-11 12:28 PM
    This thread = FAIL

01-19-11 01:28 PM
    Epic Fail:

01-19-11 01:33 PM
    This thread = FAIL
    No, your understanding of its motivation and intention = FAIL.
    01-19-11 02:09 PM
    Thank you so much for encouraging the opposite of helpful threads.

Really, thanks. We now have people starting threads stating they are following your rules.

I'm sure the mods appreciate your effort to start a trolling trend more than there already was.
    01-19-11 03:33 PM
    Thank you so much for encouraging the opposite of helpful threads.

Really, thanks. We now have people starting threads stating they are following your rules.

I'm sure the mods appreciate your effort to start a trolling trend more than there already was.
    I think this thread is hilarious! And there will always be trolls- funny when the thread really addresses them.
    Thanks for the laugh SCrid!
    01-19-11 04:45 PM
    Yes SCrid has surprised me with his South Park mentality. Rock on bro!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 04:56 PM
    Yes SCrid has surprised me with his South Park mentality. Rock on bro!

+1. 10 char
    01-19-11 06:05 PM
    +1. 10 char
    +2 10 char

01-19-11 06:22 PM
    Look guys. I love BlackBerry and I love Android. When asked my opinion I give it just like all of you do as well. What you need to realize is that there is many of us who use/used both platforms and that many have questions about it. You will always have your trolls, that is a given, but this is an open forum and we are free to talk about all devices. Not all of us Android users are here to bash RIM and talk down the devices.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    01-19-11 07:06 PM
    Look guys. I love BlackBerry and I love Android. When asked my opinion I give it just like all of you do as well. What you need to realize is that there is many of us who use/used both platforms and that many have questions about it. You will always have your trolls, that is a given, but this is an open forum and we are free to talk about all devices. Not all of us Android users are here to bash RIM and talk down the devices.
    And people who make valuable contributions to the forum are more than welcome here as far as I'm concerned, regardless of what phone they have.
    You're one of those people SD
    01-19-11 07:09 PM
    I state my experiences in comparison to other phones, and still use a BB. But at the same time, if there's a problem I think I can help with, I will help.
    01-19-11 07:14 PM
    And people who make valuable contributions to the forum are more than welcome here as far as I'm concerned, regardless of what phone they have.
    You're one of those people SD
    Thank you, I appreciate that. I just wanted to give my two cents like usual.
    01-19-11 07:20 PM
    LOLOLOLOL! Am I too new around here to say I love the original post?
    I thought it was great. *thumbs up*
    01-19-11 07:48 PM
    LOLOLOLOL! Am I too new around here to say I love the original post?
    I thought it was great. *thumbs up*
    If your here your not new. Always feel free to speak your mind. The quickest way to p*i*ss people off is to tell the truth! Hahaha.

01-19-11 08:53 PM
    SD- I don't care what phone someone uses- that alone doesn't make someone a troll. I never considered you one at all. It the senseless BB=fail etc. people that get on my nerves. I am glad people like their phones no matter what kind they are. I happen to be very happy with my Storm2 and if others aren't - so be it. Live and let live!
    And Polomare-WELCOME! Post what you want but try not to be a troll! lol
    01-20-11 11:47 AM
    This thread = FAIL

The irony right? coming from the person who's every single created thread is almost always a fail
    Blacklatino likes this.
    01-21-11 12:06 AM
    If your here your not new. Always feel free to speak your mind. The quickest way to p*i*ss people off is to tell the truth! Hahaha.

+74,336

And you might even make a friend!

01-21-11 02:33 AM
    Funny Evan, I'm curious how you came up with that number.

01-21-11 07:47 AM

IMO, it's those trying to spread BS, calling it the truth....and get called on it.....regardless of their status.
    01-21-11 08:41 AM
    IMO, it's those trying to spread BS, calling it the truth....and get called on it.....regardless of their status.
    One mans truth is another mans BS. It's all a matter of perspective. And since a person cannot be in more than one place at a time, perspective is relative to that moment, and that moment alone. Famous quote from; guess who?

If what you say is true you just admitted your full of it!

Last edited by albee 1; 01-22-11 at 11:53 PM.
    01-22-11 11:47 PM
    I'm surprised I don't see this thread up there.
    01-24-11 11:09 AM
    I'm surprised I don't see this thread up there.
    Lol, it was until it got banished to CB rehab
    01-24-11 10:48 PM
    Lol, it was until it got banished to CB rehab
    I know what you mean. I frequently search for new BlackBerry posts, rather than searching for all new posts.

01-25-11 12:43 AM
125 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD