That was Phil, not me, whom you quoted. Just thought I'd point out your blonde moment
    My sincere apologies :embarrassed: you are of course correct my good sir.

Oh, and to clear up any confusion, I do NOT have Mr. Justin Bieber's hair - security ejected me from that concert before I could get it.
    01-18-11 08:12 PM
    Lol....Nothing Sinks In Deep Enough. If I Took Things The Wrong Way.....I Took Things The Wrong Way.

But I Will Stand Up For What I Believe For.
    I Dont Talk Trash On People. And I Dont Like Trash Being Talked On Others Scionicman. If I Feel Like Somebody Was Making Fun Of Others......I Couldnt Help Myself, But To Comment. Period.

So I'm Gonna Stick To Movies
    01-18-11 08:22 PM
    Don't put words in my mouth lol that was the purpose of the thread that inspired this thread. This thread is to point out the violence inherent in the system.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL. You're right, my mistake.
    01-18-11 08:23 PM
    And, I Was Not Trying To Discredit Anyone. I Believe Everyone Here Has A Proper Say In Things.....Wether It Be 1 Post Or 500 Posts.

Unless You Are Spam.....lol
    01-18-11 08:27 PM
    Lol wow Ether, you'd think I made fun of your mom or something.
    Actually, I worked my entire undergrad career. My grandpa worked maintenance at a mall until his stroke last year, and me and my dad are the only peeps in our family to go to college. Even with working, I wouldn't have been able to go to college without the academic scholarship I got.

As far as doing something, I have no intention of actually doing anything. I made this thread because I thought it was funny, if you disagree I don't mind you saying so

Lastly, "free speech" can be legally limited by individuals and corporations. The US constitution (which probably doesn't have ANY bearing on CrackBerry anyway, Canada right?) isn't applicable to anything except government, and only the federal government until the 14th amendment.

Love you all - this thread is for your enjoyment, so enjoy it. If not, well that's your choice and I could care less

Well said Shane. +1
    01-18-11 08:29 PM
    Peace Offering......lol
    Last edited by Ether2105; 12-30-11 at 07:30 PM.
    01-18-11 08:33 PM
    I was gonna PM you Ether, but looks like it's all good
    This thread, as mentioned before, is entirely in humour (I used the European spelling of humor because this is more analogous to the humour of my country's mother country than the humor of my own). Unfortunately satire has causalities, but being somewhat of a utilitarian bent I willingly took that risk.
    Any offended parties are more than welcome to join me for a Pepsi if they're ever anywhere within walking distance of my apartment (non-offended individuals also welcome; walking distance only because I don't drive much).
    Seriously, I'm not joking. Get down here and have a pepsi and a hamburger.
    01-18-11 08:33 PM
    Seriously, I'm not joking. Get down here and have a pepsi and a hamburger.
    Make mine a Big Mac and vanilla milkshake please oh, and how does a Brit get to you?
    01-18-11 08:35 PM
    Yeah,Yeah....lol

You Better Watch It W/ That Satire Stuff.......People Might Take It The Wrong Way....Especially If They Didn't Buy A Ticket For It.

MY BAD!
    01-18-11 08:39 PM
    Make mine a Big Mac and vanilla milkshake please oh, and how does a Brit get to you?
    Vanilla milkshake I can do, but I'm talkin bout an old school hand made burger, none of that MD's frozen ish.
    And Google Maps told me it can't find directions from the UK to Utah, so I'm all out of answers. Not kidding, google maps literally told me it couldn't find a way.
    01-18-11 08:41 PM
    SCrid

You Have My Apologies.

01-18-11 08:46 PM
    I'm loving this thread Scrid, the longer it goes on the more it effects only the people that deserve to be offended! Other than your Mad Magazine version of a troll nothing negative at all has been said about any platform and still there are those that insist on getting their panties in a big wad! Hahaha, Genius, my friend!

01-18-11 08:49 PM
    Vanilla milkshake I can do, but I'm talkin bout an old school hand made burger, none of that MD's frozen ish.
    And Google Maps told me it can't find directions from the UK to Utah, so I'm all out of answers. Not kidding, google maps literally told me it couldn't find a way.
    Point 1: Alright then, just make it 30 layers of prime British beef. With cheese and tomato in between each layer. How about some handmade fries with it too
    Point 2: You cannot be serious. Where the heck is Utah? Try searching for directions from Leeds, UK
    Last edited by Paladinleeds; 01-18-11 at 08:53 PM.
    01-18-11 08:50 PM
    Funny Paladin, I did notice something similar with the BB maps app. It would not locate a local area address until it first found the city map in its data base. Then it had no problem. But initially it claimed the address I entered did not exist! Maybe England is no longer with us.

01-18-11 08:58 PM
    Maybe England is no longer with us.
    Aw sh*te! Now where am I supposed to go!?
    01-18-11 08:59 PM
    Guess there's always Wales. Haha!

01-18-11 09:08 PM
    Scrid, New challenge. All top five Hottest Threads!
    01-18-11 09:11 PM
    Scrid, New challenge. All top five Hottest Threads!
    Dude, do it! And if you mean I should do it, no way - I can't believe this one got in there. A third one won't happen till pigs fly.
    And to quote Chad Daniels,
    I can't wait until they could put wings on humans. Because when they could put wings on humans, they could put wings on pigs, and when they could put wings on pigs, lots of pretty girls from college owe me sex.

01-18-11 09:24 PM
    Dude, do it! And if you mean I should do it, no way - I can't believe this one got in there. A third one won't happen till pigs fly.
    And to quote Chad Daniels,

Originally Posted by Chad Daniels
    I can't wait until they could put wings on humans. Because when they could put wings on humans, they could put wings on pigs, and when they could put wings on pigs, lots of pretty girls from college owe me sex.

That's a great quote!

Might end up with the top five locked posts.
    01-18-11 09:36 PM
    Had good laugh at the original post
    Thank you SCrid2000 !!
    01-19-11 06:18 AM
    So what do we call fanbois for each device family? There really needs to be an official list.

�BlackBerry - Umm, crackhead's kinda taken...Fanberry? Berryboi?
    �Android - Fandroid
    �iPhone - iPhan
    �Windows Phone - Not sure. We should ask him.
    �WebOS - PapaCl1ck

01-19-11 06:27 AM
    So what do we call fanbois for each device family? There really needs to be an official list.

�BlackBerry - Umm, crackhead's kinda taken...Fanberry? Berryboi?
    �Android - Fandroid
    �iPhone - iPhan
    �Windows Phone - Not sure. We should ask him.
    �WebOS - PapaCl1ck

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! That is HILARIOUS! (tha windows guy)
    01-19-11 08:47 AM
    Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! That is HILARIOUS! (tha windows guy)
    +1. 10 char
    01-19-11 09:40 AM
    Hmm, even if my hair color is brown, I might be blonde. Sigh, I am unlearned, but what is this "+1. 10 char"????

Thank You,
    Sincerely,
    Blondie
    01-19-11 10:43 AM
    Hmm, even if my hair color is brown, I might be blonde. Sigh, I am unlearned, but what is this "+1. 10 char"????

Thank You,
    Sincerely,
    Blondie
    +1 means that one agrees with the poster he/she is quoting.

The "10 char" is included, since a post needs to be at least 10 characters long. So just +1 will not post.

01-19-11 10:47 AM
125 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD