I'll never smoke weed with Willie again..
    LOL, Bla1ze, check out my threads about a Music Forum on CB, posts like this would be a lot of fun, IMHO.
    Adding music would make it even that much better of course!
    01-18-11 04:14 PM
    We need background music in threads Bla1ze!
    01-18-11 04:57 PM
    Good stuff here. Got to love the Android fans getting all bent out of shape.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 05:23 PM
    Good stuff here. Got to love the Android fans getting all bent out of shape.

Hehehehe. That's the purpose of the thread. Hook, line and sinker.
    01-18-11 05:49 PM
    Hehehehe. That's the purpose of the thread. Hook, line and sinker.
    Don't put words in my mouth lol that was the purpose of the thread that inspired this thread. This thread is to point out the violence inherent in the system.

01-18-11 05:56 PM
    Don't put words in my mouth lol that was the purpose of the thread that inspired this thread. This thread is to point out the violence inherent in the system.
    So you pointed out what's been going on here for quite some time. Now my question is, what are you going to do about it? Since you're dealing with the inevitable. You cannot allow yourself to get upset with anything you read here, or anywhere else on the internet. I've been around awhile and seen/done a lot here. This is the internet and anything goes, you must take the bad with the good...
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    01-18-11 06:19 PM
    That's The Good, The Bad and The Ugly! Severe. Hahaha!

Last edited by albee 1; 01-18-11 at 06:58 PM.
    01-18-11 06:55 PM
    Thanks Albee, forgot to add that!
    No probs mike, this thread is expanding in all directions!

01-18-11 06:56 PM
    That's The Good, The Bad and The Ugly! Severe. Hahaha!
    Ok, you got me there, that was funny.
    01-18-11 07:03 PM
    Lol, nah this only took me about 15 minutes, which was my break between property and criminal law reading. It would've been faster if my internet wasn't so freakin slow!
    You my friend are obviously not included in the people this post is not-so-subtly making fun of.
    I don't have alot of issue with your satiracal post as you put it but one thing joke or not that I wish you would change is one of your asterisk point about **Drink and drive safely... Satiracal or now how about taking that out and replacing it with **Don't test and drive.(That's it short and sweet and a slight change) After all you are in law school right?

Thank you for making the change because after you think about it I know you will.

PS Yes I saw the other ** underneath the one I refer to about drinking so I should say to remove them both. It has nothing to do with anything but texting and driving is more in line of this.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 01-18-11 at 07:09 PM.
    01-18-11 07:06 PM

Italian poster, I'm sure you can figure out the translation.
    01-18-11 07:14 PM
    So you pointed out what's been going on here for quite some time. Now my question is, what are you going to do about it? Since you're dealing with the inevitable. You cannot allow yourself to get upset with anything you read here, or anywhere else on the internet. I've been around awhile and seen/done a lot here. This is the internet and anything goes, you must take the bad with the good...
    Sadly as it may be SD is pretty much right on and it is the internet, You might not like it even in a forum what people say or do but as you know being in Law School it is free speech and what you don't like simply more on and don't read it.
    01-18-11 07:16 PM
    In this ever growing medium, we are all subject to input overload. We, are the filter. Quote from A.T. 2011 CB.com

01-18-11 07:21 PM
    For those who have not yet noticed, the New Crackberry has several ranking features, which (perhaps unintentionally) allow for all kinds of new competitive play.

The 4 topics are
    1. Hottest Thread
    2. Most Viewed Thread
    3. Most posted
    4. Most thanked

Now the last two are easy positions to nab, although you may have a difficult time unseating some of our more post happy members. The first two are more difficult. Here's very simple instructions on how to obtain the coveted position of "Hottest Thread." Kids, don't try this at home.

Step 1: Open up the General Discussion thread. This is the best place to post for reasons which will be shown later. Do NOT post in the Android section, no one actually reads anything in that section.

Step 2: Make you title something that will attract people to it; this is done by appealing to people's deep seated drives and irrational emotions. Because CrackBerry is family friendly, you can't use words like ***, ****, ********, or ballsuckers. You can use words like ****, ****, or *****, but that's generally discouraged.
    As of now, the best topic to attract numerous posters is something asserting the superiority of BlackBerry over Android (makes sense - after all, this IS an Android site, right?). An example of this can be found in the recent Hottest Thread, http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/why-...-don-t-576518/. As can be seen in the following photo, this will quickly rise to the top as all our beloved Android Fanbois flock to the post to insult it.

Step 3: There is no step three, you're done! Optionally make some sort of asinine observation, but this really is not necessary. An example would be something like this:

So there you go everyone, and good luck on starting the Hottest Threads on CrackBerry!

*this post is entirely satirical, any advice given is entirely asinine and noting more than a commentary on the sad state which crackberry.com has fallen into; please do not follow these instructions, as the unbridled wraith of countless andoids will undoubtedly be rained down upon you; the author is in no way responsible for any loss to life, health or property which occurs as a result of aforementioned android rain.
    **no animals were harmed in the making of this thread, although several thousand baby seals were clubbed in the planning process.
    ***please drink and drive responsibly.
    ****don't actually drink and drive, even in a responsible manner.
    *****On a more serious note, there are many members of CrackBerry who I greatly respect who use android. The slight acridity of this post is not directed at those people.
    LMAO, "Don't Post In The Android Section .....Nobody Reads It." I'm Just Gonna Be Blunt.....You Sound Lika A Spoonfed Toolbag. This Community Is Based On Tech. Wether It Be BB, Android, Mac, Pc,Etc.....

Obviously Crackberry Sees The Need For Multiple Sections That Cater To The World. Not Just One OS. You Sound Like A Fool. You Are Completley Defeating The Purpose Of This Board. You Are Regressing. And You Are Probably Looking For That Kind Of Reaction, Like You Are Smart Er' Somethin'.Your Post Is Completly Worthless. And Personally, I Am Embassed For Crackberry.......Due To Your Foolishness. You Look Like You Have Never Got Your Hands Dirty......Therefore Your Post Is Not Valid In Blue Collar "EARTH"

And Your Lil "Disclaimer".......Is Even More Childish......Get A Job Man. I'm Tired Of Putting You Through School.

Have A Nice Lil' Spoonfed Life Johnny Cochran.....

P.S.

Justin Bieber Called.......He Wants His Hair Back =8-)

Friggin' Deuch
    01-18-11 07:27 PM
    I found an easy way to top the Top Posters section too...

Just post an aweful lot of bollocks
    Daniel Ratcliffe likes this.
    01-18-11 07:32 PM
    How to be in the top 5 thanked: Completely nerdrage about BlackBerry. I did that once, got a lot of flak off BB users for it though.

I am a loyal BlackBerry user for now though xD
    01-18-11 07:38 PM
    How to get top 5 Thanks: Be like a certain member *cough* rhymes with Latrix Meader *cough*, create a fake account, and thank every post you created.

I kid not, I speak nothing but the truth.
    Last edited by yehrulz; 01-18-11 at 07:54 PM.
    howarmat and Daniel Ratcliffe like this.
    01-18-11 07:40 PM
    I Don't Usually Venture Outside Of My Thread, For Good Reason. But When I Saw This Post......I Had To Comment On How ******** This Topic Is. I Contribute To This Community. I Have An Android Phone By CHOICE. I Used To Have A Storm.......I Will Never Go Back To BB <As Far As I Can See Into The Future>. Android Is My Choice In The Mobile Phone Field. I Will Never Put Down Rim.I Will Never Talk S___ On BB. My Storm Was Good To Me. So Why Does It Make It Alright For Justin Bieber To Talk S___ On Android?

All He Is Doing Is Making A Worthless Post To Get His Posts Up.

And He Is Counting On Droid Users To Chime In So He Can Say......."SEE"

Get Over Yourself Homie.

<Now......I'm Goin' Back To My Thread>
    01-18-11 07:45 PM
    Lol wow Ether, you'd think I made fun of your mom or something.
    Actually, I worked my entire undergrad career. My grandpa worked maintenance at a mall until his stroke last year, and me and my dad are the only peeps in our family to go to college. Even with working, I wouldn't have been able to go to college without the academic scholarship I got.

As far as doing something, I have no intention of actually doing anything. I made this thread because I thought it was funny, if you disagree I don't mind you saying so

Lastly, "free speech" can be legally limited by individuals and corporations. The US constitution (which probably doesn't have ANY bearing on CrackBerry anyway, Canada right?) isn't applicable to anything except government, and only the federal government until the 14th amendment.

Love you all - this thread is for your enjoyment, so enjoy it. If not, well that's your choice and I could care less

01-18-11 07:48 PM
    Ether2105,

First of all, Shane is a well respected member who deserves nothing but respect, and its clear he hasn't earned this by attempting to boost post count.

Secondly, he's studying a law. He's got a point :P

Finally, have you ever read Jonathan Swift's Modest Proposal? It's satire. So is this. It's supposed to be funny, with a message. If you take it literally, then you won't understand the meaning, then the Irish eating babies becomes real. What? Exactly.
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    01-18-11 07:53 PM
    I found an easy way to top the Top Posters section too...

Just post an aweful lot of bollocks
    That's the spirit Paladin! Hope there's a lot of those +1 10 char posts in there, those're the best
    Keep rockin!
    01-18-11 07:54 PM
    Lol wow Ether, you'd think I made fun of your mom or something.
    Actually, I worked my entire undergrad career. My grandpa worked maintenance at a mall until his stroke last year, and me and my dad are the only peeps in our family to go to college. Even with working, I wouldn't have been able to go to college without the academic scholarship I got.

As far as doing something, I have no intention of actually doing anything. I made this thread because I thought it was funny, if you disagree I don't mind you saying so

Lastly, "free speech" can be legally limited by individuals and corporations. The US constitution (which probably doesn't have ANY bearing on CrackBerry anyway, Canada right?) isn't applicable to anything except government, and only the federal government until the 14th amendment.

Love you all - this thread is for your enjoyment, so enjoy it. If not, well that's your choice and I could care less

+1. 10 char

01-18-11 07:57 PM
    +1. 10 char

+2 10 char

oh, thread how I love thee.
    01-18-11 08:01 PM
    That's the spirit Paladin! Hope there's a lot of those +1 10 char posts in there, those're the best
    Keep rockin!
    That was Phil, not me, whom you quoted. Just thought I'd point out your blonde moment
    01-18-11 08:02 PM
    Geez, over-reaction and over-punctuation in the same rant... You're probably going to have to cut the line on Ether, that hook is in deep...
    01-18-11 08:06 PM
125 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD