06-14-08 09:50 PM
46 12
tools
    I have one friend in particular who hates when I use my BB around her. She has made several comments about it and how I can't seem to put it down. She wants one really bad, so I think her problem is that she is just jealous. If she ever gets a BB of her own, she will understand!
    05-19-08 08:31 AM
    kick em in the nuts. Or ovaries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 01:12 PM
    They will just never understand until they have their own BlackBerry!
    I agree!!!
    05-19-08 01:38 PM
    My friends are like me, so no issues
    05-19-08 05:12 PM
    I Have 2 Phones, One Is Business And The Other Is A Personal!!!

My Friends Know That My BlackBerry Is My Business Phone, And When I'm On It They Know What's Up And They Don't Say Ish.........

But Then Again, Sometimes I'm Messing Around With BlackBerry Messenger And They Think I'm Sending An EMail!!!!
    05-19-08 05:47 PM
    kick em in the nuts. Or ovaries.

Ohhhh Man, I Was Laughing My A*S Off When I Read This!!!!
    05-19-08 05:48 PM
    this is so funny.. i had a sidekick before my bberry, so my friends got used to my phone being attached to my hands all the time ) and i already got a few friends hooked on the berry, so i'm recruiting them to our side! haha
    05-19-08 05:57 PM
    My g/f has an env, and she's always texting on it, so she doesn't complain.

Although, when she pulls it out to answer a text when we're, ya know, I can't help but reach for my BB.

I think we need a counselor of some sort.

05-21-08 01:21 PM
    At times there are times you need to KEEP YA HANDS OFF YA BLACKBERRY!!!! lol...

Yea it's fully sick to have a BlackBerry but friends are also important if you know your going to get an important call assign a ringtone to them and have it set at a level that you can hear it and not annoy them.

If they ask you to put it away just say NO! this is an important call you wanna play games with me ill slap you upside the HEAD! lol j/k important calls can be answered.

I have a few people that go to me you use your phone too much every time i see you your either on the phone or playing with your phone... It's a BlackBerry dang it ill play/use my phone however i well dang WANT TOO!!! lol
    Last edited by NeoDigital; 05-22-08 at 10:02 AM. Reason: updating
    05-22-08 09:59 AM
    my friends hid it from me last night & we played a very intense game of "hot/cold".

it seriously lasted 20 minutes, lol.
    05-22-08 12:17 PM
    You need better friends

05-22-08 12:40 PM
    Lmao when my friend gets tired of my BB she does the whole Gollum thing from Lord of the Rings. That's my que to lay off the Berry but it also gives me a good laugh! Now my hubby on the other hand...

05-22-08 01:02 PM
    You need better friends

no, they're wonderful.

plus, the game made me appreciate Barry so much more when i found him.
    05-22-08 02:08 PM
    Woot at least i am happy i am not the only one who gets the "your on your phone way to much talk" from friends, the thing is when i am not using it they are wanting to play brickbreaker, hypocrites
    05-24-08 12:36 PM
    ok so over the weekend i was with my friends the whole time.
    i recently got my curve like a month ago ever since then i havent been able to take my hands of my curve.
    so this weekend my friends had enough of my phone they made a rule where i cant take my bb out of my pocket in there cars i cant use the phone in there homes woww and i followed those rules pretty hard knowing my phone kept vibrating lol id check 2 see if there important or not and they where still hating on my bb they tried to steal it and hide it man. are your friends trying to do the same to u guys or they leave u alone. get of your phone u blackberry WH*** lol.

I think i need new friends

Dont worry my son we are your friends now! LMAO
    05-24-08 12:44 PM
    LOL damn see in the Business im in i rely on my Super Berry and well my 75% of my friends have berrys themselves sooo they never give me **** cause they know how it is... however in the past ive had girls im dating hide it or turn the ringer off...LOL
    05-24-08 01:17 PM
    They will just never understand until they have their own BlackBerry!
    yep.

this is true.

my friends always complain that "i never put my phone down"

lmao.
    06-13-08 10:10 PM
    My friends have POSTED rules at my favorite bar...no phones allowed...they say I don't even talk to them anymore. lol

I tell them if they got a BB I would.
    06-13-08 10:37 PM
    i have friends like that.... i will never figure out what makes people think that they have any right to tell anyone else who and how they should be communicating with others
    06-14-08 08:25 PM
    i have friends like that.... i will never figure out what makes people think that they have any right to tell anyone else who and how they should be communicating with others
    it's called ENVY!!
    06-14-08 09:46 PM
    My boyfriend is the only one who gets irritated about me being on my phone all the time... I just chalk it up to the fact that he doesn't have a bb, therefor he doesn't understand.

06-14-08 09:50 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD