ok so over the weekend i was with my friends the whole time.
    i recently got my curve like a month ago ever since then i havent been able to take my hands of my curve.
    so this weekend my friends had enough of my phone they made a rule where i cant take my bb out of my pocket in there cars i cant use the phone in there homes woww and i followed those rules pretty hard knowing my phone kept vibrating lol id check 2 see if there important or not and they where still hating on my bb they tried to steal it and hide it man. are your friends trying to do the same to u guys or they leave u alone. get of your phone u blackberry WH*** lol.

I think i need new friends
    04-07-08 11:58 PM
    So, your friends didn't text or use their cell the entire weekend?

They need to get a life!
    04-08-08 12:01 AM
    They will just never understand until they have their own BlackBerry!
    04-08-08 12:05 AM
    thats what i tell them wait till they get a bb
    with there lame iphones and lg's and sony erricsons hahaa
    yea they wouldnt everytime i pull out my bb they would try to snatch it i was gonna choke em all out so i would take lil breaks and go walk somwhere or sumthing
    04-08-08 12:11 AM
    sounds like they're acting rather immature. so what? you're using the BB for what you bought it for. friend or no, there's a scuffle about to be had if my BB gets effed up.
    04-08-08 12:14 AM
    Yea they can be immature at times I wanted to choke them all out. None of your friends bother u guys? Man I'm getting sick of them bothering me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-08 12:42 AM
    Luckily I'm already 27 and don't hang out with kids anymore :]

04-08-08 12:47 AM
    yea im 20 they are all 20 or 21 i guess there pretty immature still
    04-08-08 01:58 AM
    Luckily I'm already 27 and don't hang out with kids anymore :]

lol.

i was always attached to my phone so they were used to it... but it's worse now.
    04-08-08 02:40 AM
    None of my friends complain to ME about my BB but i know they don't like that i'm always on it, i just remind them that if it was them text, calling, emailing me etc they would expect a speedy response. That usually shuts them up

04-08-08 02:41 AM
    who doesnt chat or surf with their phones
    they sound jealous because you are obviously gettin messages and they obviously arent!
    haters man
    thats okay let tha haters hate cause the real can appreciate
    04-08-08 02:44 AM
    Yea they could be jealous dam but the curve vibrates hellaa hard it scares me at times lol yea they are jealous like who are u talking to all the time lol

04-08-08 03:03 AM
    My wife won't let me carry my 8830 in the living room. Says I spend way too much time on it. Says its family time when we are in the living room & I must pay attention to the family as much as I pay attention to my BB. (her ring tone is Rehab)........LOL
    04-08-08 05:22 AM
    You sure they are your friends?
    Did they not use their fone the entire time to?
    04-08-08 05:22 AM
    My girlfriend shuts mine off lol friends are okay with it, some have sidekicks so they're texting a lot too and already know the deal

04-08-08 05:31 AM
    most my friends don't mind it but a few of them have been known to grab my phone & hold it over my head.. I'm like 5'1! bastards! they've just never felt the 'forbidden berry'.. LOL

04-08-08 05:46 AM
    most my friends don't mind it but a few of them have been known to grab my phone & hold it over my head.. I'm like 5'1! bastards! they've just never felt the 'forbidden berry'.. LOL

Okay, now that's just mean.
    04-08-08 05:49 AM
    Any friend who tried to steal my BB or limit my usage of it, would no longer be a friend. Well, maybe still be a friend, but one with a really bad limp!
    04-08-08 07:37 AM
    Even my friends without Berries are constantly on their phones. Whats the point of that? Or maybe they just want one of their own and cant stand to look at yours =]
    04-08-08 09:33 AM
    Man seriously like there not on there cell phones all day i think wat gets em is my phone vibrating all the damn time lol u kno the bb vibrate's hella loud. but if my phones held the phone over my head i would just punch em in the stomach or give em a dead leg.
    04-08-08 10:02 AM
    Even my friends without Berries are constantly on their phones. Whats the point of that? Or maybe they just want one of their own and cant stand to look at yours =]

LOL ahahahahaha... envious..
    04-08-08 05:08 PM
    i think the "vibrator" in my phone is dying
    it doesnt sound right anymore
    04-09-08 02:10 AM
    whenever i have my bb out around my friends and i am obviously not texting, my friends immediately say "ohmygod rebecca, stop playing brickbreaker!" they've taken it away from me a few times.
    05-18-08 11:12 PM
    my moms tried to steal my bb this mornin she couldnt find it tho lol
    05-19-08 12:47 AM
    I've been threatened by most of my friends
    05-19-08 08:26 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD