04-21-09 11:20 AM
65 123
tools
    the only place mine doesn't go is in the shower.
    06-11-08 11:47 AM
    I think my buddy has everyone beat! He lost his job over his blackberry abuse. I am talking a great job great pay great hours. They got tired of him always on the thing. He got several warnings and even a couple write ups on it. then they hit him with his termination.
    06-11-08 11:52 AM
    Ha!! Once you get a BB you never go back. I've always wanted one since middle school, finally got on several months ago (now in college). I USE IT FOR EVERYTHING. Sprint Navigation, making reservations, email, EVEERYTHING!! I rarely use my computer anymore. I spend more time with it then i do my friends (they learn to deal with it). I try not to make friends with only BB users. Hope i can break the BB habit b/c i am gonna be an emt and BB+medic=patient in trouble!!
    06-12-08 12:03 AM
    So I'm not the only one who is actually laying in bed with their berry right now... Whew!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-08 12:07 AM
    Great post!! I have only had my blackberry for three days and I have already stayed up too late last night before work. I love the crackberry!

06-23-08 06:04 PM
    Had it for two weeks.....Don't know how I survived without it.
    06-23-08 06:18 PM
    i take my bb everywhere i go, but the shower. oh and i wouldn't beat the crap out of somebody if they broke my bb. yeah there is actually a thread about that topic in the General Blackberry discussions. other than that, i take my pixieberry (yes, i named her) everywhere. she's kind of like my child. i have to take good care of it. LOL
    06-23-08 06:39 PM
    I'm so addicted that I get pissed off when my friend come up with excuses why she did not activate the phone I gave her. I told her once she activate it she will not put it down. My boyfriend tell me he scared to touch my BB because it might burn him.

06-25-08 09:14 AM
    I take her just about everywhere. I dont go overboard though, but, my father gets upset with me because I take it everyhwhere.
    06-25-08 11:54 AM
    I have a curve and love it. I find myself downloading, tweaking it all day and night. I cant get work done. I just bought my fiancee a world edition and she is getting irritated with me because I keep sending her apps and tweaking her phone now.
    06-25-08 11:57 AM
    I keep mine close by at all times, and panic when I glance around and don't see it.
    06-25-08 12:00 PM
    I think the sooner I qualify as a mental health nurse, the better! LOL. I had mine a week before it had to go back because of the money but I know what you all mean.
    06-28-08 05:12 PM
    I have my laptop right next to me but I would rather use my bb. I am up late almost every night playing with it adding apps surfing the net. I surf the net at red lights (they are never long enogh :-) )it kill time on the pot.it layes on the right side of my bed. I have only had it for a week does it get worse.

06-29-08 03:11 PM
    its my constant companion

i <3 it LOL
    06-29-08 03:18 PM
    its bad it hooks you in and wont let you go
    06-29-08 10:44 PM
    Use it in the restroom!!
    Sleep with it for sure!!
    It also keeps me company in class

Not so bad...is it?

07-14-08 12:01 PM
    My BB had me at HELLO...............

YUP.......I gave it up on the first date.............I was easy.....
    07-14-08 01:05 PM
    Okay, so I'm not that bad yet (I do say yet because I am getting close). I definitely take it with me to the bathroom, etc. I hadn't thought of using it to play music in the shower, the only problem is I get so many post updates from CB that it never seems to get through the song. Also I don't like taking it that close to water.

EDIT: This is my 100th post! I am officially a Crackberry Abuser! YAY
    Last edited by arcin220; 07-14-08 at 01:19 PM. Reason: More Information!
    07-14-08 01:18 PM
    OMG, that is hillarious! But oddly I feel the same way, lmao!
    07-15-08 10:58 AM
    don't know how i lived without it...

sadly... Twitter has taken it to a whole new level!!

~m
    07-15-08 11:06 AM
    I can't say I'm that obsessed. I put it on the bed stand once in a while. I have it next to me while I'm on the computer or on the couch but thats pretty much it.
    07-15-08 11:11 AM
    Ok lets see...... my ol' lady makes fun of me for spending all my free time on crackberry, all my computer bookmarks are BB related, i check it b4 i get out of bed, it has its own pillow next to the bed, bathroom, yep, mp3 on the motorcycle, text while driving (BAD), constantly trying to "upgrade" my friends OS, decided i just cant get enough so enrolled in online classes to get my degree in information technology so i can get a job working with them. not sure addiction is the word for it anymore Im a freakin junkie that needs a constant fix, THERES NO TURNING BACK!!! Theres no place like blackberry, click, click, click. Theres no place like blackberry, click, click, click. Theres no place like blackberry, click, click, click.
    03-22-09 11:10 PM
    My addiction is so bad I am constantly planning my activities according to how much battery life I have left!

If it is below 20% I won't leave the house until I get a chance to charge it.

Wouldn't it be awful if, while I was out, I found myself in a very BORING situation without my Berry? Why risk that!?

I should really get a car charger, lol!
    03-25-09 05:12 AM
    In my hand all day.

04-03-09 11:27 PM
    Just how far do you guys go with your strong obsession with your blackberry?

My blackberry keeps me up all night, like what its doing right now! I had plans to go to bed at a approperiate time and I found myself downloading more programs and reading articles on my viigo and its waaaaay past my bedtime.

I sometimes put my blackberry the right side of my bed and then sleep with it :/

Should I also say that my blackberry alsk keeps me company in the bathroom? It plays songs while I'm taking a shower and it keeps me doing when I need to use the bathroom, yes it replaced the newspaper

I hope I'm not the only crazy person here

What's your crazy interaction with your blackberry?

I do just about everything on that list and more.
    04-04-09 12:26 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD