Just how far do you guys go with your strong obsession with your blackberry?

My blackberry keeps me up all night, like what its doing right now! I had plans to go to bed at a approperiate time and I found myself downloading more programs and reading articles on my viigo and its waaaaay past my bedtime.

I sometimes put my blackberry the right side of my bed and then sleep with it :/

Should I also say that my blackberry alsk keeps me company in the bathroom? It plays songs while I'm taking a shower and it keeps me doing when I need to use the bathroom, yes it replaced the newspaper

I hope I'm not the only crazy person here

What's your crazy interaction with your blackberry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 02:59 AM
    I do everything but the shower music part... But I like the suggestion, so I may just try that! It really is quite pitiful. Haha.

05-12-08 03:06 AM
    Oops I seem to have made an error that I wasn't able to fix with an edit button.

me doing when I need to use the bathroom, yes it replaced the newspaper

Should have been

me " busy" when I need to use the bathroom, yes it replaced the newspaper

05-12-08 03:10 AM
    this thing is with me 24/7. I am trully addicted.
    05-12-08 04:27 AM
    it's 4:34am... i'm still up. need i say more?
    05-12-08 06:34 AM
    Man I love my blackberry I'm addicted just like you but not the shower part lol but maybe soon

05-12-08 06:39 AM
    I was already addicted to cell phones. Everything went downhill when I bought my fiance a pearl and I knew then I had to have one.

05-12-08 06:43 AM
    I'm the same way with my BB. It is with me 24/7. I feel like I have no brain when I don't have my BB on me.

05-12-08 07:01 AM
    I have a phone problem I general...it started with sony ericsson...well really ericsson. I've had atleast 20 phones in the last 3 years...but I'm addicted to the crack now :-)

05-12-08 03:43 PM
    I try to bank from my blackberry, order food online from my berry just so I have an excuse to use it. It's really bad! But Im happy
    05-12-08 03:53 PM
    I try to bank from my blackberry, order food online from my berry just so I have an excuse to use it. It's really bad! But Im happy
    That's sad my dude... Lol. See you at work tomorrow.

I would skip lunch to go back home for my BB. The crazy thing is that I have two BBs, but I must have both!
    05-13-08 02:55 PM
    I'm so addicted to my BB that I will check it and launch the browser or open my inbox and do absolutely nothing. I will do this 6 or 7 times an hour while watching a tv show or when I'm out at dinner with the wife and kids or when I'm in the car going to the gas station. I have just noticed this. I will get on my phone and ...... Nothing, no call, text, email, news story, and I could even tell you what time it was after checking the phone for no reason.

I also have that phantom flash thing where I see it blink red but its really green and I check the phone anyway, and there isn't a message, email, bb message, low battery indicator to be found at all.

05-26-08 10:05 AM
    I'm still a newbie but I'm addicted already! None of my friends understand! I must agree I do everythin listed especially imagine that its blinkin red! Without my BB I'm a nervous wreck!
    05-26-08 10:23 AM
    I take it out for no reason. I feel incomplete and even depressed without my berry. It is always on my and on the rare times it is not, I'm thinking about it. I now have problems typing on a regular keyboard because I use my berry so much. It is a laptop replacement for 95% of the things I used to do on a computer. I am up to date on the news because I have the NY times delevered to by berry and get news alerts. Who needs a newspaper? My berry saves me in school when I'm board (Spanish and Earth science is not fun) and I record my teachers when they have mentle breakdowns. Right now one of my teachers is my ring tone it is soo funney. I know I'm addicted and I know I will addicted for the rest of my life. I guess crack berry is the best drug to be on right?

05-26-08 10:29 AM
    Yeah, I wiped my BB accidentally yesterday, and I am in shock....I actually cried. My husband thought it was funny, and I got mad and yelled at him. Im so sad!
    05-26-08 12:09 PM
    To me when I walk out the door; BB, wallet, keys in that order
    Last edited by Javaddict; 05-26-08 at 12:32 PM.
    05-26-08 12:30 PM
    I use mine for music in the shower also.
    It just stays far away from the water.
    On the window sill with the window open.

And if I leave the house for work without my blackberry.
    Best believe I'm going back home for it.
    Late for work and all.
    06-05-08 12:34 AM
    My berry is everything, when I had my 7250 I took it on an overseas deployment just to use as my address book for friends and family back home

06-05-08 12:42 AM
    I'm so addicted to my BB that I will check it and launch the browser or open my inbox and do absolutely nothing. I will do this 6 or 7 times an hour while watching a tv show or when I'm out at dinner with the wife and kids or when I'm in the car going to the gas station. I have just noticed this. I will get on my phone and ...... Nothing, no call, text, email, news story, and I could even tell you what time it was after checking the phone for no reason.

I also have that phantom flash thing where I see it blink red but its really green and I check the phone anyway, and there isn't a message, email, bb message, low battery indicator to be found at all.

FINALLY someone else has experienced the phantom flash, i thought i was just losing my mind lol
    06-05-08 07:56 AM
    I feel it vibrate for no reason and I always seem to here my ringtone, but nothing is there...
    06-10-08 09:09 PM
    Just how far do you guys go with your strong obsession with your blackberry?

My blackberry keeps me up all night, like what its doing right now! I had plans to go to bed at a approperiate time and I found myself downloading more programs and reading articles on my viigo and its waaaaay past my bedtime.

I sometimes put my blackberry the right side of my bed and then sleep with it :/

Should I also say that my blackberry alsk keeps me company in the bathroom? It plays songs while I'm taking a shower and it keeps me doing when I need to use the bathroom, yes it replaced the newspaper

I hope I'm not the only crazy person here

What's your crazy interaction with your blackberry?

You are not alone. Trust me
    06-10-08 09:24 PM
    Does anyone else look at weather radar while driving on their berry?
    06-10-08 09:26 PM
    I've spent many a 10 hour stretch on CB ... then there's my resting period where it lays on the pillow beside me...and for the remainder of those days I'm gazing at it thinking "how the **** did I ever get by without it?"
    06-10-08 11:26 PM
    last night i didn't go to sleep until 4 in the morning. I was surfing on youtube in bed.
    06-11-08 03:08 AM
    Mine is with me 24/7
    06-11-08 11:44 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD