View Poll Results: How sound do you sleep?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sleep? How can I sleep, the earth is spinning!!!

3 10.71%
  • Butterflies yawning will wake me up!

4 14.29%
  • Turn out the light, turn off that tv, now I can sleep.

11 39.29%
  • Whack me with a stick... I'm AWAKE NOW!!!

1 3.57%
  • Drugged dead rock, in a coma, with earplugs.

8 28.57%
  • Can't sleep texting.....

1 3.57%
02-03-09 03:52 PM
31 12
tools
    I try to clear my mind an hour before I am going to be in bed... I toss and turn for a bit then I finally pick a side I want to sleep on and pass out lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 03:49 AM
    i need the room to be dark. i need to be quite. But when i am asleep if i hear a familar nose i will wake up. but if unfamilar noises are around i don't hear anything.
    02-02-09 03:28 PM
    It's very very hard for me to fall asleep...

I'm a night owl-

Once I fall asleep though, Not even a BOMB can wake me up!

That's me. takes an hour to go to sleep, but I'd sleep through my house being bulldosed.
    02-02-09 09:43 PM
    Generally I'll fall asleep with the news on or something and wake up and turn the tv off, then fall asleep again. If I have a lot on my mind however, like I do at the moment, it takes forever for me to get to sleep. And when I do sleep it's in fits and starts with really odd dreams. Hoping the current phase passes quickly, I love sleeping!
    02-03-09 02:22 PM
    I don't sleep much but then I never have done.

At most I usually sleep for 6 hours but I don't need it and can go without sleep without issue.

I'm super interested in everything and at any one time I'm learning/studying new things and I think that has a baring because when I wake, I want to get up and do something rather than go back to sleep.
    02-03-09 02:45 PM
    I can sleep anywhere anytime. I once fell asleep standing up and in line at the DMV. It was only for about 10 minutes or so, but I woke myself up because I was snoring.

When I lay down in bed I am out and sleep like a rock though. NOTHING can wake me up. I almost slept through a house fire in college.
    02-03-09 03:52 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD