I was thinking about this, cause im living it right now.

I had a Curve 8300, but a few months ago lost my job, try to live making freelance, consulting, etc. but the situation was harder everyday.

So one day i had to sell my BB to survive and make a payment very important.

I had 2 months with the support and hapiness she gave me.

I'm desperate, i need a smartphone but the money situation doesn't improve, so maybe i'll be without a BB for a lot more.

So, how do you feel if suddenly lose your BB and there's no easy way to get a new one again?
    08-28-08 10:14 AM
    I feel for you man. Im almost there myself. Hard to justify the $130 bill every month from Verizon for just 900 minutes. I'm either going to have to switch carriers to someone cheaper or go back to a regular cell phone.
    08-28-08 10:20 AM
    Sorry to hear that you'er going thru it!
    I don't want to think about what life would be like if I was without my BB...
    08-28-08 10:22 AM
    I'm sorry you're going through this. I rely on my BB for soooooo many things - it organizes me day, it keeps my in touch, it tells me where to go when I'm driving, it plays my music while I'm working out, it captures my memories with the camera & video recorder, and it graces my hand with its beautiful magenta self!!! I can't even imagine being without her for a minute!
    08-28-08 10:26 AM
    Tough times, I really feel for what you're going through. My BB never leaves my side

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 10:31 AM
    Exactly Miss Michelle, i use it for everything! and now it's gone!
    This two months was like been in ****, plus in the meantime i can't be without receive phone calls, so i have a Samsung C166 from my kid and his best feature is the Calc!
    08-28-08 10:32 AM
    t-moblile -5 faves - 300 minutes, unlimited e- mail and internet on bb--$60 a month. Fun is not expensive.
    08-28-08 10:43 AM
    t-moblile -5 faves - 300 minutes, unlimited e- mail and internet on bb--$60 a month. Fun is not expensive.
    Seems like not, but:

1.- I don't have a job at the moment, i throw resumes a lot but none is working.
    2.- I live in Mexico, any cool gadget is a little bit more expensive, i was trying to get at least an used 7290, but it cost me about $120 dollars, this is too much for a very old device. So maybe i'm off the fun until i can save about 300 or 400 dlls. to gain access to a Curve or 8820.
    08-28-08 10:54 AM
    I feel for you man. I would be very sad if I had no BB it's part of my life.
    08-28-08 02:56 PM
    Dude, your making me cry Its like being alone with nobody to talk to....can I send you a few bucks? I could come up with a little something for you!
    08-28-08 03:08 PM
    Dude, your making me cry Its like being alone with nobody to talk to....can I send you a few bucks? I could come up with a little something for you!
    Oh! Rob i really appreciate your help, but i don't wana be a pain in the ***.
    I came to CB to make friends, and keep me updated in the meanwhile.

Anyone, send me an email anytime you want, [email protected]
    Last edited by stylom; 08-28-08 at 05:36 PM. Reason: adding email
    08-28-08 05:27 PM
    that is awful. I refuse to manifest that terrible situation in to my life. I will only attract a new, bigger, brighter, better, blackberry!

Sorry for your lost though. my condolences!
    08-28-08 05:30 PM
    Sorry you're having a tough time right now. As far as your question, I really dont know how to answer that. I've been without a job a time or 2 & havent suffered any ill effects due to the lose. Hopefully you'll be back on your feet soon.
    08-28-08 05:33 PM
    Sorry you're having a tough time right now. As far as your question, I really dont know how to answer that. I've been without a job a time or 2 & havent suffered any ill effects due to the lose. Hopefully you'll be back on your feet soon.
    Thanks for the kind words!

At this moment im at the real bottom in my life, but i really hope this is just to take impulse and be on top again. at least that's the dream.

This is a great community guys, thanks for the great chance to be here!
    08-28-08 05:39 PM
    I'm sorry for what you're going through right now. Hang in there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 05:56 PM
    i hear you dude.

i sold my movie collection a while back to make a credit card payment. lol

i almost had to sell my beetles vinyl. im glad i didnt now.

but when i lose my bb i immediately feel sick to my stomach.
    09-24-08 01:37 AM
    I'm so sorry for your loss, but God willing you WILL find a job and have another BB in your hands again, and the many other things you are doing without

God Bless You
    09-24-08 10:10 PM
    Honestly i feel this lost would be easier to handle but it's not.

Thanks all for the words, i need to find a way to resolve the situation.
    09-29-08 12:12 PM
    I am really sorry to hear this and do not even want to think about this happening in my life...

I seriously would feel lost. Rapheal (my BB) is such a huge part of my life, if I could I would have him as my lover !! LMAO

But seriously I'm sure things will get better, you'll get back on your feet and get a bigger and better BB.

Hang in there...it doesn't rain everyday....the sun comes out eventually :-)
    09-29-08 08:23 PM
    STYLOM - you made my eyes water!
    Sorry to hear your having a rough patch but things will get better -- have faith and keep a positive attitude!
    Sending hugs
    Last edited by travelqueen; 09-29-08 at 08:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    09-29-08 08:40 PM
    honestly if your having hard time paying a phonebill, i would really suggest getting everything else in life working first before worrying about having a BB.

my bb is a luxury accessories... my life will still be fine without it.

*not trying to offend anyone*
    Last edited by karliejai; 09-30-08 at 03:47 AM.
    09-30-08 03:44 AM
    Thanks for the kind words, really.

Karliejal, i have BIG problems, and yes my main priority is get all working again, maybe the BB is my smallest problem but is so sad not to have it with me!

It seems that i will start a new job in the next weeks, right now im on the tutorial/trainee period if this works well hope in less then 6 months i can try to retake my life in the same level i was before.
    10-18-08 10:15 AM
    I'd probably cry, especially since I don't have a replacement phone because I kinda purposely ran over and beat the living helll out of the one I had previously.

but I feel your pain... I don't know what I'd do without it.
    11-12-08 03:27 PM
    Were you that happy that you got a blackberry so much that you beat up your old phone?? LOL
    11-12-08 04:47 PM
    Were you that happy that you got a blackberry so much that you beat up your old phone?? LOL
    nah, the phone I had was a really cheap POS phone and I hated it so much that I felt the need to destroy it... I needed it at the time but looking back I think I would've rather gone without lol.
    11-12-08 06:50 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD