12-02-13 09:13 AM
45 12
tools
    It's Wednesday here, slept fitfully again last night.

Feeling anxious due to health issues and missing my girlfriend; on the plus side, I'm going to my local Thai restaurant tomorrow (Thurs).

EDIT:
    The Thai restaurant is now Saturday. Urgh
    Last edited by CJH_; 10-31-13 at 09:55 PM.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-30-13 01:30 AM
    Really chilled out

Whenever I feel down I watch my "make me happy" film , Funny thing is it's in Hindi and I can't understand a bloody word but I like the songs [can't understand them either]

Everybody should have something to make them smile
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-30-13 09:55 AM
    Loving that it's Friday!!! I've been up late the past few nights preparing to security wipe my Z10 due to 10.2 bugs (most notably groups still showing in the Hub even though they're set to 'off'). It's amazing the amount of things that saved to device rather than media card that I have to transfer to Box and/or Remember. So it's been a frustrating few days.
    11-01-13 02:07 PM
    Feeling conflicted...one of my all time faves redone...I do like this to though:
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-02-13 12:20 AM
    Feeling like I just got hit by a truck. CJ's visa got denied - now he's out of contact.
    11-16-13 12:17 AM
    I feel Grrrrrreeeeaaaaattttttttttt
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-21-13 12:04 AM
    Feeling adrift.
    11-22-13 12:00 AM
    Feeling lazy. Lots of it.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1803
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-22-13 01:03 AM
    With my hands

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 and Pete The Penguin like this.
    11-22-13 08:24 AM
    Wafiwanders, its been Beautiful in Kernow today!(west Kernow) Crisp frosty start, clear skies, very light breeze, perfect! I know that most likely doesnt help you though, Sorry!

Have had a good day, open afternoon at school for my big girly, got to see her work, how shes doing, and her face when she saw Mummy had made it too! Picked up other littlun from pre school on way home and went over the road to see the wife of a very dear friend who we lost 16 weeks ago, hearts not felt the sa$e since he went, but support and love for his widow helps the healoing a little!
    Walk on the beach tomorrow!

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-22-13 04:27 PM
    I feel like having wings n beers...so I'm Going to do just that.

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-23-13 02:10 PM
    OK. Beer it is :-D

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and Anilu7 like this.
    11-23-13 02:34 PM
    Mmmmmm wings with blue cheese dip. *drool* Had a dull day at work today but will have the day off Friday so long weekend! May see if any good Black Friday sales are on in Canada. Is it this weekend?
    11-26-13 08:50 PM
    having a bit of an emotionally numb day today, struggling to get going,
    Yesterday, cleaned the inside of a car that belonged to a Very close friend, - closer to him than i am my own Brother! He is sadly no longer with us after he took his own life in August after suffering Severe PTSD, he was a motorbike Paramedic and had a series of Very nasty cases to attend, the last being a biker Vs Lorry, after performing cpr th body free'd from under the lorry, he recognised the helmet of the rider! was the tipping point for him, (he was involved with all the bike groups through his love of bikes and his job and knew a lot of bikers),
    managed to do the car yesterday fine, bit of bravado etc. but hit last night, few weepy eye moments, this morning am just feeling numb, kinda like the day he was found,

sorry to burden you all with my mumblings but better to get it off the chest so to speak!
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-27-13 01:40 AM
    Yesterday, cleaned the inside of a car that belonged to a Very close friend, - closer to him than i am my own Brother! He is sadly no longer with us after he took his own life in August after suffering Severe PTSD, he was a motorbike Paramedic and had a series of Very nasty cases to attend, the last being a biker Vs Lorry, after performing cpr th body free'd from under the lorry, he recognised the helmet of the rider! was the tipping point for him, (he was involved with all the bike groups through his love of bikes and his job and knew a lot of bikers),
    managed to do the car yesterday fine, bit of bravado etc. but hit last night, few weepy eye moments, this morning am just feeling numb, kinda like the day he was found,

sorry to burden you all with my mumblings but better to get it off the chest so to speak!
    I have an idea how you must feel. Reach out -- there are people who've been through it. I gather you're in the UK. There is http://www.mind.org.uk who could direct you.
    pastycat likes this.
    11-27-13 10:03 PM
    Right now I'm starting to feel very hungry! Can't wait for the 26lb Turkey that's cooking in the oven!

Never, but Never, Question the Engineers Judgment!
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-28-13 10:09 AM
    Mmmmmm. Yummy. I feel like a prize turkey - got let go on Friday. No work and Christmas coming. But now I'm and I'll go out and get a better job and to them! (I hope.)
    12-01-13 01:00 PM
    I feel with my hands...

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-01-13 01:40 PM
    With my hands

Posted via CB10
    I feel with my hands...

Posted via CB10
    Nice pair!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    12-01-13 11:09 PM

So sorry for your loss.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    pastycat and Anilu7 like this.
    12-02-13 09:13 AM
45 12