If it's someone I know I say "hey, what's up" or something to that effect, but if not I always answer "This is Brian..."
    02-04-10 12:09 AM
    Hmmm....mine would b;"Hello" thats ta everyone.
    02-04-10 12:15 AM
    If I have caller ID on the person I'll yell their name into the phone as a 'Hello' response. Parents I usually says, "What do you want?" Professionally, I just say Hello? Sometimes I just say, "Yellow," then they ask if I said yellow and I say no xD
    02-04-10 12:16 AM
    At work I answer 50-150 calls a day, with a company greeting
    (company, Dept. and my name).

At home, I'm then sick of talking on the phone all day so I DON'T answer it.
    Either my wife picks it up or you can leave a message.
    02-04-10 04:42 AM
    At work I answer it 2 diff ways depending on who it is, and on my phone I say Hello or hey or what?
    02-04-10 05:03 AM
    I always found pressing the green send button was the best way to answer a call.
    Hahahaha! Clever clever

At work its the standard business greeting.

At home, I'm usually asleep, because normal people call when the sun is up, and I either don't answer and will call you hours later when I wake up or ill answer and this will happen:

Me: *groggy voice* hello?
    You: something something something
    Me: zzzzzzz
    You: Wake Up!!!
    Me: *groggy voice* hello?

And the cycle continues until they get mad and hang up or my drool makes my phone smoke and die.

Wow I put way too much effort into this post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 01:22 PM
    Hello however I hardly ever speak on the phone so its not much of a deal
    02-07-10 12:24 PM
    I answer singing Paula Abdul's Cold Hearted Snake, or I suck in a breath full of helium and say "Bonjour?!"
    02-07-10 12:36 PM
    When I was still in the Marines as a Lance stuck on med hold in the company office I'd answer 2/2 E. Co Lcpl _________ how may I help you sir or ma'am lol

Worst experience ever give me Iraq or A'stan or give me death lol
    02-07-10 12:46 PM
    Usually "Yes...."

If it's a friend, I won't answer the phone. If, on the off chance, that I do, it's usually "Can I help you?"

I hardly answer the phone without knowing what it's about. I won't answer numbers I don't know, so they have to leave me a voice mail and I'll call back. My friends/family just text/email/BBM me otherwise. I go through about 100, never more than 200 minutes in a month.
    02-07-10 10:32 PM
    When I answer the phone I say, "Hello" depending on if it's a friend or not. Sometimes I get those calls from unwanted people in which I either don't answer at all or when I do answer at all or if I do I say Uh...what do you want?
    02-20-10 05:47 PM
    Hello.

Groundbreaking I know lol
    02-20-10 06:03 PM
    I very rarely answer the phone. Processing mortgages during the boom did me in on talking on the phone... so I avoid it dearly! But when I do... its usually cause I know who is on the other end and answer, "heyyy, 'insert name' " or "what's up 'insert name'. My husband gets a little pissed that I don't answer the phone often but... oh well... just worry about if I answer YOUR calls dear!
    02-20-10 10:53 PM
    'Yes?'
    I rarely answer the phone though.

02-21-10 01:52 PM
    just a simple "yo", "wazzup" or "holla"

02-21-10 07:41 PM
    if it's someone i know it's either "what's up _____" or "hey _____" . if it's a number that i don't know it's either "this is jimmy" or "what the F**k do you want?!" lol
    02-22-10 08:59 AM
    Most of the time, "Good morning/afternoon/evening. Thank you for calling (insurance company), this is Nick. How can I help you?"

Friends and family get "Hey"
    03-02-10 12:06 PM
    I do my best RuPaul immitation, and say HEY GURRRRRL!

If it's a telemarketer, I tell them to Sashay Away.
    03-02-10 12:40 PM
    if its a friend I answer what up hx3. If its somene I don't know or parents I say hello. Wifey I say hey boo

03-02-10 12:52 PM
    Even I say hello while answering a phone call. It comes automatically to my mind.
    03-03-10 04:30 AM
    I keep my phone on silent all the time so I don't really take calls... I just return them (rarely), otherwise I send a text or email.
    03-04-10 12:13 PM
    If it's a friend or family member I say "yes"
    For professional like my doctor I say "Hello"
    And when it is someone I know and I am annoyed or mad at them I say "What" or "What do you want"
    03-04-10 01:15 PM
    I always answer both my phones, "Hello, Stephen Speaking" or Simply "Stephen Speaking"
    03-05-10 01:57 PM
    "Free horsey rides... I mean, doctor's office!"

I'm not even kidding. It's an inside joke, only certain people get that greeting but I might start answering every call like that...
    03-05-10 02:05 PM
    I always answer both my phones, "Hello, Stephen Speaking" or Simply "Stephen Speaking"
    Stephen King? WOW! I loved that short story "The Fog".
    Can you autograph the inside of my eyelids?
    03-05-10 03:47 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD