How did you pick your screen name and what does it signify?

I picked Keywest because it's a place I always wanted to visit. I have had the same screen name for about 10 years and still haven't been there!
    04-19-08 01:48 PM
    I looked at my last name and typed it in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-08 01:55 PM
    I've been Chaz all my life... always been a nick-name, and it's been my screen name for almost everything online since around '93.
    04-19-08 01:55 PM
    Sf cause I'm from san francisco
    Clk cause I drove that car it was a 02

I wonder if I can change the name once I get my new car but keep my posts

04-19-08 01:59 PM
    So I took my first name and my last name and pushed them together

04-19-08 02:00 PM
    LOL.....You and Adlen are very inventive!
    04-19-08 02:15 PM
    Sf cause I'm from san francisco
    Clk cause I drove that car it was a 02

I wonder if I can change the name once I get my new car but keep my posts

A CLK??? Is that a Mercedes?
    04-19-08 02:16 PM
    Mine is military phoenetic alphabet for BK-05. Recon team I was on used Black Knights as a callsign my team roster number was 05.

Sometimes use my individual team callsign which, as a medic, was Body Bag. A bit of morbid humor there I guess

04-19-08 02:20 PM
    Ding ding ding u are corrrect ding ding ding

Yea its a mercedes

04-19-08 02:21 PM
    Its a nickname.
    04-19-08 02:24 PM
    Mine is short for Dadtomaxandaaron.

We have two sons, Maxwell and Aaron. As a parent I often get introduced as Max and Aarons dad. My wife goes by, drum roll... Momto...

Gotta love having Kidlets! You sometimes lose your own identity!

Craig
    04-19-08 02:55 PM
    Mine used to be tinkerbell untill everyone started using it............... so my hubby is a garbageman and I collect fairies....
    04-19-08 03:00 PM
    Wasn't there a thread with this already?
    Anyway, I was just playing around with Spanish words and Solachica came up. Been using it for many years now.

04-19-08 03:05 PM
    All my friends call me ray and I lol a lot and um 16 was my # in high school and college when I was playing baseball.

04-19-08 03:09 PM
    Tiglath Pileser III was a king in the Assyria Empire who today is regarding as one of the greatest conquerors history has ever known. He was brutal during his reign, applying the strategy of mass deportation of the peoples he conquered. I picked Tiglath Pileser as a screen name because the name is synonymous with aggression and victory, which is how I tackle every challenge. Although he is regarded as a bad guy in biblial references, which includes conquering the Northern Kingdom of Israel, Tiglath Pileser happens to be one of my favorite historical figures from the Old Testament.

"So the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria (that is, Tiglath-Pileser king of Assyria), who took the Reubenites, the Gadites and the half-tribe of Manasseh into exile. He took them to Halah, Habor, Hara and the river of Gozan, where they are to this day."
    -1 Chronicles 5:26

"The LORD had humbled Judah because of Ahaz king of Israel, for he had promoted wickedness in Judah and had been most unfaithful to the LORD. Tiglath-Pileser king of Assyria came to him, but he gave him trouble instead of help."
    -2 Chronicles 28:19-20
    04-19-08 06:46 PM
    short for catherine, my first name
    04-19-08 07:45 PM
    My sons name, only spelt correctly it's Blaize.
    04-19-08 10:19 PM
    My first initial, middle initial and last name. I have always used it. Maybe i should pick a more unique one. Any suggestions?

04-19-08 10:28 PM
    Mines from one of my fav video games of all time "Shenmue" its on the drink vending machines around the game "jetcola"
    04-19-08 10:48 PM
    I wanted it to by my pen name, but I never became a writer. (C.J. Harley) The cj is my first intial and last initial reversed and Harley is my step-aunt's last name.
    04-19-08 10:48 PM
    It is a nick name given to me because I am the only girl around that likes gadgets and actually know how to work them! I love technology and my husband cant even figure out e-mail! go figure.
    GG
    04-19-08 11:20 PM
    i got mine from my nick-name which is Tadpole
    04-19-08 11:31 PM
    I've had my screen name for about 8 years. I got it because when I first turned 21 I used to get blitzed (drinking) all the time so people started calling me Blitzed and it stuck LoL.

----------------
    ::| Blitzed ATL |::
    [email protected]

04-19-08 11:34 PM
    I waste a lot of time and money on various electronic gadgetry...though I've improved recently! Probably only temporary though.
    04-20-08 12:08 AM
    There are definitely some interesting reasons for screen name choices. LOL!

04-20-08 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD