The guide shows how to remove drm from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files and convert to unprotected WMV, MP4, MP3, WMA or any video and audio formats you like, such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, m4a, aac, wmv, ogg, wav...

Queston: I purchased and downloaded some wmv videos from online music store but they are all DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which means that I can not enjoy them on my MP3 player and even play them using Windows Media Player on my PC. Could you please tell me there is a way to remove drm from WMV? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Answer: Daniusoft Digital Media Converter software is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast . The process is as follows.
    1.Download and install the DRM Removal Software from topsevenreviews.com
    2.Run the software and click “Add…” button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files
    3.Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select “Convert audio to” list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select “Convert video to” list.
    4.You can click “Settings” button to custom preference for output files.
    Click “Settings” button bellow “Convert audio to” list for protected audio files

Click “Settings” button bellow “Convert video to” list for protected video files

5.Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on “Start” button.
    What is DRM?
    DRM, which is most commonly found in movies and music files, doesn't mean just basic copy-protection of video, audio and ebooks, but it basically means full protection for digital content, ranging from delivery to end user's ways to use the content. We can remove the Drm from video and audio files legally by quick recording.
    06-07-08 03:36 AM
    any questions?
    08-05-08 08:25 AM
    Anyone who have questions you can ask me here.
    08-09-08 01:19 AM
    nice one, thank you very much.
    08-28-08 06:02 AM
    OH OH OH OH MR OR MRS DIGITALFANS!!! i have a question. will this be able to rip DVDs to my pc then convert to Ipod video format?
    08-29-08 08:55 AM
    Daniusoft Digital Media Converter software is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast .
    09-02-08 04:00 AM
    OH OH OH OH MR OR MRS DIGITALFANS!!! i have a question. will this be able to rip DVDs to my pc then convert to Ipod video format?
    hi, if you want to convert dvd movies to iPod video format you have to use a dvd ripper. Here i recommend you Cucusoft Ultimate DVD Converter
    you can just free download it on topsevenreviews.com/reviews-dvd-ripper
    09-09-08 07:37 PM
    it seems to be a cool one.
    09-17-08 06:09 AM
    it seems to be a cool one.
    thank you for your support.
    09-19-08 02:02 AM
    nice one, thank you very much.
    09-21-08 10:28 PM
    nice guide it is useful.
    09-23-08 10:34 PM
    nice guide it is useful.
    09-25-08 10:23 PM
    Please give me more details I feel confused about it. I am not a fashionable person. I need know more information. Look forward your reply!
    09-27-08 04:38 AM
    Thank you for your E-MAIL
    Support Daniusoft Digital Media Converter software
    09-29-08 01:57 AM
    There are many M4P converters can convert iTunes music or the other DRM music to mp3,Such as: Noteburner, tunepat, tune4win,tune4mac etc. I have tried all ofthem before since I had the same problem in a few months ago. I prefer Noteburner, which uses a virtual burner, it converts so fast...
    It can also convert protected audio book and wma files.
    10-09-08 03:50 AM
    nice guide. Thank you for your share.
    11-06-08 06:05 AM
    Thanks a ton .These tips are so handy,so helpful.Please keep posting such things. Good luck and thanks again
    11-10-08 12:27 AM
    FAQ:
    1: How to enjoy my DVD movies on iPod/PSP/Zune/Mobile Phone and other portable devices?
    2: How to enjoy videos on iPod/PSP/Zune/Mobile Phone and other portable devices?
    3: How to copy my favorite videos on a DVD Disc on Mac?
    11-11-08 09:28 PM
    Answer:
    1: Most DVDs are .VOB format which can not be supported by most portable devices. If you want to enjoy your DVD movies on iPod/PSP/Zune/Mobile Phone and other portable devices you should use third-party software to rip your DVD to popular video formats supported by your devides. The following are two such programs recommended by most people
    11-11-08 09:29 PM
    For windows users:
    You can try this ww(.)topsevenreviews.com Best DVD Ripper to have a try. It is regared as the best DVD Ripper on the market
    For Mac users:
    You can try this www(.)macdvdripper.net Mac DVD Ripperto have a try. It can rip your DVD to any video formats with fast conversion speed and image/sound quality.
    11-11-08 09:31 PM
    2: iPod only accepts H.264/MP4 video formats, PSP only accepts MP4 video formats and most portable devices can only accepts some special video formats. So if you want to enjoy any videos on your portable devices you should use a video converter to do this.
    Both the following video converter can convert almost any video to other popular video formats.
    For windows users:
    You can try this www(.)topsevenreviews.com/aiseesoft-total-video-converter.html Best Video Converter. It is also regarded as the best video converter on the market.
    For Mac users:
    You can try this www(.)mac-video-converter.com Mac Video Converter
    3: Some Mac users want to save their favorite movies on your DVD Disc you can not only copy them on DVD Disc. If so the DVD can not be played. You should use a professional www(.)macdvdcreator.com Mac DVD Creator
    It is a professional DVD Creator for Mac. Just free download it to have a try
    11-11-08 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD