Now,there is some e-cig,that can help me?
    11-24-15 08:24 PM
    Run through a car wash.
    11-24-15 08:38 PM
    I ended up puffing on a ecig more than I smoked and my blood pressure ended up going through the roof. I tried chantex....and got all the bad side effects. What worked for me, was to stop drinking for a month...even a sip, loads of gum, and using a patch/support system. I was a pack and a half smoker.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    11-24-15 08:43 PM
    1-800-NO-BUTTS

Also call if you're addicted to the Kardashian clan.
    Quorist likes this.
    11-24-15 10:01 PM
    God bless you

 10.3.2.2474
    11-25-15 02:15 AM
    I went to the ER on Thursday with abdominal pain. Turned out to be appendicitis. I smoked the last cigarette in my pack while waiting overnight for the surgery on Friday.

Haven't smoked since. It hasn't been that long, but I kinda used the surgery as an excuse to quit. I plan to at least never smoke a cig again... and even if I relapse into nicotine, it will probably be either snus, dip or vape.

Cigarettes, never again.

>tl;dr use an event that requires you to not smoke, like a surgery, as the trigger to quit.
    11-25-15 04:10 AM
    Just don't smoke. No more.
    kellyjdrummer likes this.
    11-25-15 04:17 AM
    Uhm. This is a website (was)dedicated to BlackBerry cell phones. How is this question relevant to that topic?

If you want stop smoking help Google is your friend.

Posted via CB10
    rthonpm likes this.
    11-25-15 04:50 AM
    There's no e-cig that can help you. Only lots of discipline and determination.

"But I say this to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you;" - Matthew 5:44
    kellyjdrummer likes this.
    11-25-15 04:58 AM
    Go to a special doctor or go to the forest within 5 years..because there are no sellers..

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 05:24 AM
    Separate yourself from others that smoke, that will help significantly.
    I tapered myself down to the point of having just a few drags then putting it out.
    After that point it was easy just to stop.

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    11-25-15 05:28 AM
    Key to stop smoking is stay busy. At home do chores during the time you smoke.. during office hours just work.

Blackberry Z30
    vanrickman likes this.
    11-25-15 06:38 AM
    Every state or insurance plan has a cease smoking plan. I tried chantex..ended up sleep walking and having violent mood swings, but I did the program and with my sponsor calling me twice a week, I couldn't' cheat. I did have to give up my weekend beers to help out, but I also lost 15 pounds...pretty good at 39. All of the changes also helped in the bedroom....a lot.
    11-25-15 08:32 PM
    Try this: figure out how many packs you buy in a week. Then make a spreadsheet with how much each pack costs and then how much you spend per week, month, and year on cigarettes. Just seeing how much you spend on the habit can help you get a little extra motivation. It worked for a friend of mine when he and his wife went to quit.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 09:09 AM
    And what the hell does this smoking crap have to do with blackberry. Get a life

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 12:01 PM
    And what the hell does this smoking crap have to do with blackberry. Get a life

Posted via CB10
    Well, trying to quit would seem to be a logical step in getting a life. Get addicted to the Passport instead.
    11-26-15 12:06 PM
    Coming from someone with medical training, e cigs are actually potentially worse for you, because the stuff you puff in are worse carcinogens (substances which cause cancer)
    There are some scientific articles on this as well
    zephyr613 likes this.
    11-26-15 12:09 PM
    Never light a cigarette from now. E-cig are usefull but still nicotine inside. I use an e-cig for 3 years but sometimes I still smoke. I should try the "one month free alcohol ". Can be a good idea.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 12:13 PM
    Coming from someone with medical training, e cigs are actually potentially worse for you, because the stuff you puff in are worse carcinogens (substances which cause cancer)
    There are some scientific articles on this as well
    I'm absolutely sure that you're wrong. I feel better now than when I smoked 20 cigarettes a day. And I use my electronic cigarette really too much.. new addiction..

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 12:15 PM
    I'm absolutely sure that you're wrong. I feel better now than when I smoked 20 cigarettes a day. And I use my electronic cigarette really too much.. new addiction..

Posted via CB10
    New England Journal of Medicine (highly qualified journal) suggests cancer risk is 5 to 15 times greater with e cigs
    Hidden Formaldehyde in E-Cigarette Aerosols
    11-26-15 12:21 PM
    Why are you asking this on CrackBerry?

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    11-26-15 05:41 PM
    After about 10 years, pack a day, I quit because I got mad I was paying a company to kill me.

In my case I used the patch. When it wasn't enough I'd chew low rated nicorette. But I'm sure it's not good for you to do it that way. After a few weeks it weaned me down, I scaled down the patch and gum strength and I was able to step away.

That was about 7 years ago. Still crave it every few weeks

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    11-26-15 11:48 PM
    Moved to off topic. I'm in process of quitting. I need to do it cold turkey....
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-27-15 12:58 AM
    Hi! Ecig is a great solution to stop smoking or at least 'smoke' less aggressive things. I used to smoke in the past until my friend who is real pro at ecig recommend me to buy a proper varivolt/variwatt. It's been 6 month since I puff and I feel much better (no blood pressure and etc). At at time I decreased the amount of nicotine in juice to a bare minimum and it feels and tastes great.
    Sometimes I notice that I don't even want to puff or smoke anything (and I don't puff on weekends for example).
    Just don't get a crappy ecig which is one-time use. There are much advanced solutions on market.
    As for health danger. Well anything that comes from outside to your body is danger. You just pick the lesser evil if you can't control yourself.
    How can I stop smoking?-img_20151103_082636.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 02:36 AM
    I cannot stress enough how vapes...really hurt me... even with low levels of nic...it gave me high bp (I smoke the vape way more than I smoked with cigs). There are no true studies of what's in the liquid. I got more addicted to the vape than real cigs. Quitting sucks...I smoked for a long time. The best advice I give everyone is what worked for me...lay of the booze for a month (because let's be real, a shot, a mixer, or beer goes really well with a smoke) and do a program. I could bs my family and friend and start up again...but when you have a coach calling you randomly during the week...it really, really, helps.
    11-27-15 09:38 PM
47 12