11-22-10 07:16 AM
31 12
    it RARELY leaves my side...even take it to the bathroom lol...kill 2 birds with one stone. id probably go crazy without it!!
    Loll I'm doing exactly the same. Not having home phone i carry my berry anywhere i go in the house.
    11-13-10 09:49 PM
    According to the ILoveBlackberry app, I use mine over 6.5 hours/day. Most of that is texting/BBMing
    11-14-10 02:26 PM
    I was in Vegas this weekend. Crackberry in one hand, drink in the other...at all times. My friends make fun of me because I check my phone without even really knowing I do Hey, I can't miss anything. It would be tragic!
    11-14-10 02:28 PM
    I'm constantly on it. Att let me keep my unlimited data due to usage. Some times don't even wait till we are done

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 03:19 AM
    I was shaving yesterday and the blue power light on my razor kept making me think I had an email from my boss. (His ColorID is blue) Then I started thinking that maybe it was a sign that I had gotten an email from him...
    11-19-10 10:00 AM
    I am addicted to every kind of technology/electronics. I was born a nerd and a nerd I shall remain! I check my phone a lot though, I'm almost always on it, watching Tv shows I put on it, going on the internet/checking CrackBerry, BBMing or just playing games I've downloaded. There's just so much to do on BB's it's hard not to be addicted. Hahaha
    11-22-10 07:16 AM
31 12