11-22-10 07:16 AM
31 12
tools
    Crackberry says it all but just how addicted are you to your berry?

For instance when i walk the dog i leave the house with berry in one hand and the lead in the other :L

share your stories of addiction and habits
    09-03-10 03:13 PM
    I've been told by my gf that the reason I take so long in the, um, library, is that I have my Blackberry with me
    09-03-10 03:16 PM

For instance when i walk the dog i leave the house with berry in one hand and the lead in the other :L

Let me put it this way: when I have sex, I don't stop in the middle of it to check my S2 for messages.

But, because it is a PHONE, I always take it with me when I go out--just like ANY OTHER CELLPHONE, SMART or NOT.
    09-03-10 03:24 PM
    I am addicted but like dave1812 said, it can wait until I'm finished.
    09-03-10 05:04 PM
    [QUOTE=dave1812;5544669]Let me put it this way: when I have sex,I don't stop in the middle of it to check my S2 for messages.

We BOTH wait til after we're done to check our phones
    09-03-10 05:12 PM
    It's the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning and it's the last thing I see when I go to bed at night.
    09-03-10 05:19 PM
    It's the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning and it's the last thing I see when I go to bed at night.

LYRICS from "A Little Help From my Friends"

What do you see when you turn out the light?
    I can't tell you, but I know it's mine.
    09-03-10 05:24 PM
    Exactly

My soon-to-be ex girlfriend switched from the 8900 to a droid and I suffered severe separation anxiety. Texting just isn't as intimate as BBM and without it, it felt as if we had broken up. I can only relate the emotion to the death of someone close. It was a very strange feeling After a couple weeks she got the 9700 but since she moved to Texas last month, we don't really talk much, which sorta feels the same as when she made the switch in the first place.

But yes, I can relate
    09-03-10 06:14 PM
    Here's a good test: How long can you refrain from checking your phone after you see someone else look at theirs? My current record is 15 seconds.

Let me put it this way: when I have sex, I don't stop in the middle of it to check my S2 for messages.
    But isn't that because you're using the video camera? BTW, stop MMSing those to me...
    09-03-10 06:19 PM
    here's a good test: How long can you refrain from checking your phone after you see someone else look at theirs? My current record is 15 seconds.

but isn't that because you're using the video camera? Btw, stop mmsing those to me... :d
    lol!!!

--------------
    09-03-10 06:25 PM
    unlike dave...I am able to multitask while in many positions. Curve on the curves. That's how you gotta do it. I believe I am addicted but I am with every piece of technology that's out there
    09-04-10 01:21 AM
    My 9700 is always by my side 24/7, and never turned off, I only use the phone when someone leaves a msg or during emergencies, otherwise all IM's, text & BBM's get answered promptly.
    09-04-10 02:14 AM
    I never put mine down, I'm either emailing, texting, playing games, reading books (Wattpad luvvin it), listening to music on it while I'm out walking, shopping or DIYing (I bought some nice Creative Labs EP830 earphones) - sometime even use it to phone people

I play music in the shower but my limit is taking mine to the loo and using my berry to read the forums about berrys

And if I ever do put it down, my wife picks it up and playing games (Jewel Miner we're both addicted)

I might need to get her one

Haven't used my LG Arena touch screen since I've had it

P.S. Out for family meal last night so tried to keep it in my pocket, but I dont know about you but we always get to arguing about which actor done which film so out came my berry and straight to IMDB (make it a favourite when you're out dining)
    Last edited by Chris-K; 09-04-10 at 04:05 AM.
    09-04-10 04:00 AM
    I gotta have my 8530 in my hand or by my side, or else I'll feel naked. No lie. My family gets annoyed when we have family time cuz I'm always on my phone txting, tweeting, emailing a penpal, or on facebook. I can't help but tweet if something interesting or funny happens lmao!! Even at the club my bb is in my hand. I'm seriously addicted. They tried to make me go to rehab, but I say No No No!! Lmao!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-10 05:23 AM
    I always have it on/near unless I'm in a library or something, then it goes on silent for a bit.

I don't forsee this changing when I switch to Android this fall/winter. It's a communications device and it does me no good at all unless it is in the same place I am...

09-05-10 06:48 AM
    I never leave the house without my BlackBerry. When I'm at home, it's right by my side.
    09-05-10 01:03 PM
    This app will tell you exactly how addicted you are.
    09-05-10 01:07 PM
    24/7 addicted i have had many warnings at work for using my phone to BBM, facebook, tweet, text, or browse random crap anything other than working..my gf hates my for it but as i had a blackberry before i met her she better not make me choose.....SHE WONT LIKE THE ANSWER haha
    09-22-10 03:57 AM
    Ha yeah my girlfriend has an iPhone and she is always yelling at me when my bbm ringer goes off or when I just HAVE to see why my light is blinking. Wether its a tweet or bbm or just a facebook notification.

I was a hardcore iPhone user for 2 years and then got my first berry and I will NEVER be without ha

I think my battery went to yellow twice today from constant bbm and emailing and just boredom online/crackberry ha

09-22-10 09:15 PM
    I (currently) have 7 BB's.... just in case.
    09-24-10 11:30 PM

Holding yur berry in 1 hand while walking yur dog isn't really an addiction. I believe almost everybody or everybody taking their cellphone when they go out no matter for what reason or for how long. I do take my berry even to the washroom. loll
    09-25-10 12:41 AM
    Im borderline addicted. During class or when I'm at work, Im always on it, whether its BBM'in or txting ppl. But I can refrain from it when I'm sleeping, unless the blinking light goes off
    09-25-10 12:47 AM
    My berry is basically a part of my body. I am on it at almost every minute of everyday. Bbm, texting, twitter, themes, berryblab.. I love my berries.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-25-10 06:33 PM
    Literally attached to my blackberry, and I think its also attached to me. Sometimes when its on my desk or something it will randomly light up, I think it wants attention lol.
    09-29-10 01:03 PM
    it RARELY leaves my side...even take it to the bathroom lol...kill 2 birds with one stone. id probably go crazy without it!!
    11-13-10 07:04 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD