I am OBSESSED with my pearl! My entire life is basically on that thing!!!

Share your addiction!
    01-26-09 11:19 PM
    i've been known to go to the bathroom, sit down to do my business, and seconds later get up and go get my 'berry and then go back to finish
    01-26-09 11:24 PM
    Another crackberry addict here
    If it wasn't for my bold I would be lost - it has reminders for everything

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 11:24 PM
    I recently had to replace my Curve, because I was talking on the phone and shaving my legs in the bath tub at the same time. You guess what happened....
    01-26-09 11:26 PM
    LOL at the second post. At least I am not alone

Totally addicted here! I love mine and must play with it daily.
    01-26-09 11:27 PM
    Another tub accident? Another poster had one of them the other day. Sorry to hear about your Curve.
    01-26-09 11:28 PM
    i've been known to go to the bathroom, sit down to do my business, and seconds later get up and go get my 'berry and then go back to finish
    LOL! Hilarious, and so true. On another note...

I have been doing the same thing to the girlfriend before we go to bed... "hold on honey, I have to grab the berry"
    01-26-09 11:34 PM
    I'm in college living in the dorms. I always leave my room forgetting stuff like my keys, books, change of clothes, or anything else, but you can always count on me to have my berry in pocket, and if I ever do forget it (VERY RARE) people comment on me not having it, as if I weren't wearing pants or something.
    01-26-09 11:38 PM
    Yeah I'm addicted and I don't want anything for it either...thanks anyways.
    01-26-09 11:41 PM
    I'm addicted to this website too. Its 1am and i'm still up reading and responding!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 11:50 PM
    My wife laughs at me for the amount of time I spend on Crackberry. Sometimes when we're just watching TV or a movie, I'll take out the 8900 and start reading posts. It's baaaaad.

(and I third the notion of the bathroom reference up top...)
    01-26-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD