I"m not an addict... I can quit anytime I want!!!
    07-09-08 12:03 PM
    I"m not an addict... I can quit anytime I want!!!
    1ST Step is to admit you are an addict.
    07-09-08 02:09 PM
    ^^^lol!

Im in denial.
    07-09-08 02:30 PM
    i've never been able to get addicted to a forum... until this one... i'm on it more than myspace, which says a lot
    07-09-08 02:49 PM
    I used to be hooked on a car forum too... but lately I haven't had time for any of that.
    07-11-08 11:35 PM
    the only forum i'm addicted to is... crackberry.

love love love it
    07-12-08 12:34 AM
    Since I joined CB, this is like no other. I am here a couple times a day. This keeps me from reading the blogs on TMZ, Bossip, Crunk & Disorderly......lol
    07-13-08 04:17 PM
    I peek in about twice a day and mostly read. Learned a lot about my phone more here than on my own. Its a great site!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 04:22 PM
    I am still new to the BlackBerry and so I'm spending a lot of time here learning. I also enjoy talking with many members here, so the social aspect of CB is fun. Jenay is right about addiction. If I couldn't visit, I wouldn't go through withdrawls or anything.

I also have responsibilities to meet and wouldn't let anything interfere with them -- my family depends on me. But I am having fun here so why not visit? Making friends with so many different people all of whom have something to offer is a wonderful experience. I should also admit this is my first experience with a forum. What better place is there to learn about forums?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 07:10 PM
    Not addicted at all. I post on forums whenever I want to kill some time. Like right now. I just got off work and I don't feel like dressing up and going out for the night.

So, I'm at home, posting here, Facebook, and putting new media on my phone.
    07-13-08 08:48 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD