I don't even have a blackberry yet and i am starting to feel the begins of a strong addiction to the crackberry. i got my first high from using a friend's curve and now i can't get enough of all that tech goodness. Brickbreaker. A one word sentence is all that is needed for u fellow addicts to understand. i am waiting to join the family when the Bold comes to sprint. i just want to know how addicted a person can be?
    06-27-08 02:39 AM
    Very. Like me, its 4am here and I'm on my Pearl. Have fun waiting for the Bold! :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 02:53 AM
    yup its crazy
    06-27-08 04:44 AM
    It can be a good addiction
    06-27-08 06:21 AM
    Too Addictive
    06-27-08 06:36 AM
    I am starting to get to the point of addiction as well. It scares me too, because what happens when I go back to school? I can't leave my precious blackberry in my car for 5 hours, and I am sure it is going to be a distraction :P.
    06-27-08 06:45 AM
    My mother had one before me, I would take it from her and mess with it.

So, I had to fork out some money and get me one for myself. Best 248.00 I have spent in a long long while.
    06-27-08 07:19 AM
    im on my phone the entire time i am awake Texting, BBm, Games, Internet, Apps everyhting lol so its bad for me but it is a GOOD ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!
    06-27-08 07:22 AM
    Welcome to CB! Dont fight the addiction!
    06-27-08 07:26 AM
    I am very addicted. I don't put my berry down for more than 5 minutes every day and now I sleep a lot less. I also named my 8820 Oswald. My parents and friends think I'm a freak. I even seal him up in a zip lock bag and keep him by the pools edge when I go swimming. CB is also an addiction by itself. But when you get the CB home screen icon on your berry, both addictions grow 100% stronger. My name is Eric, and I have a problem

06-27-08 07:32 AM
    Oh yes it's an addiction! On week 2 of my 8320 and it's like having a new addition to the family. The wife thinks I'm mad!

06-27-08 11:41 AM
    I had my 8330 for almost a week and it has never been out side my reach for more than a minite or 2. I already have my camo back ground and what is love ring tone

06-27-08 12:30 PM
    it gets to the point where its late at night and your just staring at the screen or playing a game or surfing the internet while your wife complains haha so it gets pretty bad but its just my 2nd week with it so i dont know if its gonna be like that forever
    06-27-08 12:56 PM
    Welcome to CB! Dont fight the addiction!
    Exactly don't fight it....just relax and enjoy the sweet addiction
    06-27-08 01:09 PM
    It could get addicting fast!!!!!!!
    06-27-08 01:14 PM
    makes you wonder how you went that long without one huh?
    06-27-08 01:20 PM
    if you sleep with your berry you are adicted. if you wake up and before you brush your teeth your grab your berry you are addicted. i can go on and on but i wont
    06-27-08 02:42 PM
    I was on CB at 6am. That's addictive. This is right after a club last night...
    06-27-08 02:43 PM
    I'm also addicted and I haven't received my phone as yet.. I used my coworker's curve and I cant get enough of it.

Sprint is f@#%ing with me though; I ordered my BB Curve on 6/19 and still haven't received it... they are making me crazy!
    06-29-08 01:23 AM
    I've had my Curve for two weeks as of yesterday, and I find myself more dependent on it (addicted to it?) with each passing day. It has now taken the place of my alarm clock and sleeps next to me on my nightstand. It comes with me to the pool (well, not IN the pool...heh). It's my new best friend.
    06-29-08 07:46 AM
    Yep! Its VERY addictive! Especially this site! Its not just the BB itself that's addictive but constantly checking this site for new posts!! I've had my BB pearl for about 3 months & I'm never without it! Don't fight the addiction!

06-29-08 08:01 AM
    When you find you're forgoing movies, ice cream, baseball games, drinking nights, and anything social you've hit your first milestone. When you find looking for other BlackBerry users for your only social outlet, you've hit your second milestone. Your third milestone usually follows some form of shoplifting to sell something on eBay to cover your early upgrade fees for the latest BlackBerry. The fourth milestone generally involves organized crime for pre-release hardware and your "feature requests". And the fifth milestone involves passing up an offer for an orgy a night with <insert_your_preference_here> for a month if you switch to the iPhone.

I'm working on my fourth milestone and Vincenzo is really a nice guy after all.*

* No stereotypes were harmed in the writing of this post
    06-29-08 08:05 AM
    I'm soo addicted to my blackberry that it's actually noticed by the people closest to me. I'm always texting, bbming, using the internet, playing brickbreaker its frightening. I use about 15000 text msgs a month sometimes more. I take it into the bathroom with me and i keep it in bed with me while i sleep. I'm actually neurotic about my phone nd i cud use some serious help lol. does anyone else get where im coming from?
    06-29-08 03:10 PM
    I definately get where your coming from! I'm just like you....I must admit it....I have a problem....and I love my problem!! Haha

07-16-08 12:04 PM
    Well, I actually prefer my BB over my laptop at home........and yes.....I can BB through meetings, dinners, restroom visits, movies..........only BB addicts understand........
    07-16-08 01:27 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD