I am at UMC now in the er I had a reaction to steroids I was given for pneumonia. The pneumonia is gone but something worse happened. I am waiting on doctors and tests and whatnot to find out what they gonna do, how long I will be here, and all that. So I will be bord a lot and be on the forums a lot. Please excuse any stupid comments in advance cause they about to dope me up they don't want me hurting during all these tests. Must be some bad ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 10:48 PM
    Hope everything goes well

12-01-08 01:56 AM
    They already have me NPO how do they expect a starving man to get better. They so stupid at this dump. Yes Jackson hospital is a dump only reason I am here is because they have messed me up so bad no other hospital want to touch me.

12-01-08 04:17 AM
    Going under the knife in the morning wish me luck and prayers will be appriciated

12-01-08 05:02 PM
    stay strong, im gonna say a prayer for you. You will be fine!
    12-01-08 10:20 PM
    Here's to a speedy recovery, the both of you guys!

12-01-08 10:26 PM
    Good luck Luvit! What are they going in for?

12-02-08 02:01 AM
    I am having a hernia takedown and fistula repair. It is a complex procedure I have had 3 other surgeries and not fixed but this doctor is one of the best this time.

12-02-08 09:55 AM
    Surgery went well I got to go a week with no food or drink. But after that I should be fine. It looks good hurts a lot but God has finally given me my healing I am happy. I am ready to testify this muricle God has allowed.

12-03-08 05:52 AM
    Ouch! They've been in my abdomen a few times after an accident. I know it's no fun. It is amazing what they do now. Did you have a sling in there or something? Hope it gets to feeling better soon with minimal spasms. I remember they're the worst! Good luck again.

12-03-08 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD