That won't happen for a minute, they took off his show for the news. He is scratching his hair (he paid for it) say damn, Barack is the man!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I guess you could say Obama played his trump card.
    05-01-11 11:44 PM
    US Special Forces went into a home under Preseident Obama's go ahead. Apparently we, the US that, didn't even tell Pakistan until after we sent troops into the country... That's why the president had to give the direct order. Bin Laden's body is currently is US custody... Couldn't ask for a better birthday gift.
    05-02-11 01:28 AM
    How many times did Obama say �I�? Can you say egomaniac.
    Give it a rest... This great news for a lot people. Enjoy the moment and stop being a hater. Like it or not he us the President of the U.S. so get over it.
    05-02-11 01:32 AM
    Awesome news!

Waiting for good news in gas prices lowering as well....may take just as long.
    05-02-11 01:53 AM
    Obama has just been re-elected.

05-02-11 02:05 AM
    It's purely a morale boosting victory. An organisation like Al Queda does not last as long as it has by precariously putting all their eggs in one basket. People familiar with the concepts of the cell system and leaderless resistance will know that this death will have minimal impact asides from possible revenge attacks.
    05-02-11 02:31 AM
    It was a harmless joke. And I can almost guarantee tomorrow's late-night talk show hosts will all have a variant on the joke. Try not to take things so seriously.
    I'm just sick of seeing obama's name thrown in to ever thread

[sent via Cyanogen powered Android]
    05-02-11 06:15 AM
    Awesome news!

Waiting for good news in gas prices lowering as well....may take just as long.
    Gas prices aren't going down. You can thank demand in India and China for that.
    05-02-11 07:17 AM
    Mods seriously moved this thread? Very lame CB mods, very lame.

Time to take a break from CB...
    05-02-11 08:03 AM
    Good riddance. Burn in **** bin laden.
    05-02-11 11:05 AM
    Time for a shameless plug
    Amercian Theme

God bless the USA!
    05-02-11 11:36 AM
    Time for a shameless plug
    Amercian Theme

God bless the USA!
    That would be shameless if you replaced the DoI wallpaper with something more like this:

05-02-11 12:41 PM

05-02-11 12:58 PM
    Yayyy. No I don't like everything the president has done but ultimately he is the one who has to sign off on these things, especially when we go in without telling Pakistan and hes the one that has to deal with the blowback if the mission goes south. So I say, thank you Mr. President for having the guts to send in DevGru to get the job done, instead of just dropping a few bombs on obl's head.
    Congrats to Seal Team Six and all the rest of our fine men and women involved!

05-02-11 01:15 PM

Now that's funny! Thanks.
    05-02-11 02:45 PM
    Mods seriously moved this thread? Very lame CB mods, very lame.

Time to take a break from CB...
    Yes it was moved to the proper place. This is none BB related so it goes in a section of none related stuff.
    05-02-11 02:47 PM
    So wheres the proof?

With no body, no autopsy, and no transparency...how can you have closure?
    05-02-11 03:36 PM
    Don't want to be a Debbie Downer, BUT-

I think this is all to good to be true.

1.) They say they ID'ed him through DNA. But from what LITTLE knowhow I have about DNA testing, it takes more than 24 hours to accomplish an ID. CSI DNA tests are all fake, this is why Murder trials take so long, because DNA testing takes time.

2.) Why did they bury him out at sea? Sure, I agree they didn't want to have him martyred or have a tomb of sorts made for him, but so fast? It's too coincidental that no one can see him now. He's gone. Period.

3.) Why no autopsy photos? The only ones online have been debunked as photo shopped. Heck, JFK had autopsy shots taken, and published. EVEN Saddam's trial, and public hanging was aired on TV. (Granted it wasn't done in America, but still) And Saddam didn't kill 3k american citizens.

4.) Elections are coming up. Why wouldn't the sheople vote for the legendary slayer of terrorists?

I'm not into conspiracy theories, but still- this is all way to good to be true, and has way to many missing chunks.

Furthermore, I'm not to excited about what they'll have planned in retaliation if Osama is in fact dead...

But If he is dead I'm glad.

If it were up to me, I would have publicly defaced his corpse and done EVERYTHING in my power to shame him and his religious practices.

Screw PC practices.

I don't care if we are the so called good guys. Give them every bit that they would reserve for us.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 05-02-11 at 04:07 PM.
    05-02-11 04:03 PM
    It's purely a morale boosting victory. An organisation like Al Queda does not last as long as it has by precariously putting all their eggs in one basket. People familiar with the concepts of the cell system and leaderless resistance will know that this death will have minimal impact asides from possible revenge attacks.
    But, what it also is - is proof to those in the world that would do similar terrible things as 9/11 that the US will not tire of looking for you.. ever.
    05-02-11 04:11 PM
    Don't want to be a Debbie Downer, BUT-

I think this is all to good to be true.

1.) They say they ID'ed him through DNA. But from what LITTLE knowhow I have about DNA testing, it takes more than 24 hours to accomplish an ID. CSI DNA tests are all fake, this is why Murder trials take so long, because DNA testing takes time.
    Here's something that might shed some light on that. Not saying you don't have a point, just sharing what is out there regarding this same question from other.

CSI Islamabad: The DNA Identity Test Of Osama Bin Laden | Fast Company
    05-02-11 04:23 PM
    I know he died of untreated lung complications, there's an article proving it. OR, there's tons of cover-ups. Google can really turn the tables when bringing up that name... I was entirely shocked. Some say he was frozen for 9 years (0.o !?!?!?!?!?!? o.O), he died just yesteday (may 2nd) or he was planted there, already dead, and then shot again after the body thawed OR my final guess, his brother was killed, who looked very much like him, instead, since they didn't have anybody else to shoot other than his family.

I dunno, things are very confusing and the truth is blended with lies.
    05-03-11 05:28 AM
    anyone got time to kill Kim Jong-il ?
    ty
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    05-03-11 05:56 AM
    bottom line, if he's really dead, it was WAYYY overdue...

God blessed america with that one.
    05-03-11 11:29 AM
    Why is everything a conspiracy, a cover up. Questioning things are one thing...everything being manipulated at the drop of a hat is another. As someone else said, Trump will be in soon saying HE wants proof. What a miserable way to live...get off it folks..he's done ,gone, dead, fish food.

05-03-11 12:03 PM
    Well, it was inevitable, given the nature of the thread. We've moved into Off Topic.. And tempers have frayed to the point of unimaginable rudeness and hostility.

Believe as you like; there are thousands of forums else where on which to discuss such matters in great depth. This isn't one of them.

Locked.
    05-03-11 12:11 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD