Holy Moly!! I need rehab!! This stuff and you know this stuff I am talking about...is ADDICTING! I just learned about my warranty and what cases to buy for my first blackberry and that Justin was a legit guy. Oh, and why my internet wasn't working. And I freaked out over my first TINY scratch on the paint. Does warranty cover that? LMAO! In other words, I am addicted to this site. Don't tell my facebook friends though, they might get jealous and stage an intervention.

Thank you, sorry for the rambling, run on sentences. Have a great night. I <3 you crackberry.com!!
    04-07-10 11:00 PM
    I wish this site had a "like" feature like facebook, cause I "Like" your post

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 01:37 AM
    Blackberry's are very awesome!

Just embrace the awesomeness!
    04-08-10 06:15 AM
    Tje addiction is part of the BB experience. I have learned an incredible amount around here. CB is the best!

04-08-10 06:19 AM
    ive found that being here is like being at ur mechanics, u learn so much that when someone else needs help, taa daa, a 'crackhead' appears.
    My name is Preach, Im a 'crackhead' and i approve this message

pin:3130d4ac

04-08-10 07:17 AM
    haha i didnt know what was going on ... happy you like this site just as much as i do ....
    04-08-10 11:00 AM
    I know I'm addicted. The entire time I'm at a computer crackberry is open.
    04-08-10 05:51 PM
    mmmm if i could roll up this crackberry website up n smoke it hmmmmm.....
    04-08-10 05:55 PM
    I had an 8100 when it was hot and never really cared much to learn my phone and even knew about this site. Just used it for texting/calling....

Ever since I got my Bold 2 I learn something new it seems everyday! I am constantly on this site. I heart it for sure!

04-08-10 06:06 PM
    Pffft...pffft...fft...'ere...

04-12-10 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD