For all the haters, just ignore it...That's wot we does, see eh?
    10-16-14 07:20 AM
    10-16-14 08:52 AM
    Smatter for you? I can read it just fine. Of course I is a redneck and us folk talks funny too.
    Must be gnu..........
    10-16-14 08:58 AM
    Aye cee yuz iz steel bean abushed see? nose orange person body ..itz tern unto snecks!! Eeks! yuz starburn ole mule, i iz tellin yuz two meny thymes passporty iz gud fer yuz see? yuz iz nose listerine, tooo bisey delivrin parcels see? git yuz son eh Z30 and yuzself passporty....yuz two kan bbeaming eatch udder see? fergit bout som songs oar ibendy see, dere receptionists ar dribbles!! noun stob muttering around!!!
    10-16-14 12:10 PM
    Aye cee yuz iz steel bean abushed see? nose orange person body ..itz tern unto snecks!! Eeks! yuz starburn ole mule, i iz tellin yuz two meny thymes passporty iz gud fer yuz see? yuz iz nose listerine, tooo bisey delivrin parcels see? git yuz son eh Z30 and yuzself passporty....yuz two kan bbeaming eatch udder see? fergit bout som songs oar ibendy see, dere receptionists ar dribbles!! noun stob muttering around!!!
    Yeh, do what the cat (in the dark) said!
    10-16-14 12:28 PM
    Yeh, do what the cat (in the dark) said!
    Quix, turns on da lighty fingy soez we can sea 'im, eh?
    10-16-14 12:45 PM
    Quix, turns on da lighty fingy soez we can sea 'im, eh?
    I fink he's moved on to a new persona, pretending to be an Acme instant hole
    10-16-14 01:26 PM
    I'ves always wanted a pair of rocket skaties.............
    Hokay so I is needin elp from hall yous gurus an jeaniuses see?-rocketskates.jpg
    Nows, justices has to figures out which wireses goez to da afterburnings.......
    10-16-14 01:45 PM
    Smatter for you? I can read it just fine. Of course I is a redneck and us folk talks funny too.
    Why for is it that sum personbodys just kant resistor thems elves frum kommentsin on uvver personbodys eh? Snot tho they is kant see mees name on fred before they is hopinin it an reedin posts see?
    10-16-14 03:04 PM
    Why for is it that sum personbodys just kant resistor thems elves frum kommentsin on uvver personbodys eh? Snot tho they is kant see mees name on fred before they is hopinin it an reedin posts see?
    Well the title is like a car wreck on the highway. No just can keep the eyes on the road and keep driving, have to take a look at the carnage.
    10-16-14 04:44 PM
    Howdy Cat.
    10-16-14 11:31 PM
    Navita translator just crashed trying to translate OP's orginal post.

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff, sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    10-17-14 01:57 AM
    Navita translator just crashed trying to translate OP's orginal post.

Posted via CB10
    That would be the Sad OP
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    10-17-14 02:42 AM
    Well the title is like a car wreck on the highway. No just can keep the eyes on the road and keep driving, have to take a look at the carnage.
    Yep but it dusnt meen yous has too crash yous car as well just too joins in?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:22 AM
    Smeagol?

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl, dphjeff, dazzleaj and 1 others like this.
    10-17-14 06:33 AM
    Yep but it dusnt meen yous has too crash yous car as well just too joins in?

Posted via CB10
    You mean it's not like this here?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    10-17-14 06:43 AM
    See what happens when you let a Sad_Old_Man and a mangy cat run lose, total turmoil.
    10-17-14 06:50 AM
    How can anybody take this seriously? This guy doesn't even attempt to use the English language on any level other than butchering it. I have an easier time reading broken English from people that at least make an attempt and get a word wrong here or there; but this?

Intentionally butchering a language an expecting anyone to take you seriously? I can't even comprehend how some users are even entertaining the idea of trying to help the OP.

Posted via CB10
    It's just another banter back and forth thread. Nothing serious.
    10-17-14 07:02 AM
    How can anybody take this seriously? This guy doesn't even attempt to use the English language on any level other than butchering it. I have an easier time reading broken English from people that at least make an attempt and get a word wrong here or there; but this?

Intentionally butchering a language an expecting anyone to take you seriously? I can't even comprehend how some users are even entertaining the idea of trying to help the OP.

Posted via CB10
    All kidding aside, look at his avatar. He is currently bombing ISIS(L). So that makes him OK in my book...he can do whatever he wants, see eh?
    10-17-14 07:37 AM
    More elp neededes swell see?
    1. M8, G5, G3 run Sense, TouchWiz, and Optimus interfaces to android, respectively. I guess they are OK.
    2. I'd also look at Motorola G/X, which is more pure android.
    3. If you can wait, Nexus 6 will be out with pure android. Lollipop!
    4. Wait for the BBRY Classic or ZXX. Try out the capacitive physical keyboard on the Passport. Maybe you'll like it.
    10-17-14 08:08 AM
    1. M8, G5, G3 run Sense, TouchWiz, and Optimus interfaces to android, respectively. I guess they are OK.
    2. I'd also look at Motorola G/X, which is more pure android.
    3. If you can wait, Nexus 6 will be out with pure android. Lollipop!
    4. Wait for the BBRY Classic or ZXX. Try out the capacitive physical keyboard on the Passport. Maybe you'll like it.
    You left out the windows phone?
    On second thought never mind it kind sucks.
    I was kinda impressed with them at the beginning but they are about to get replaced. So I guess I'm looking for new devices too.
    10-17-14 08:17 AM
    Yeah, I guess you can get an M8 in Windows Phone format. I'd wait until M$ gets their act together and unifies Windows on phone/tablet/PC. Really like to see full Windows run on a phone...need at least 64 gb for that.
    10-17-14 08:32 AM
    All kidding aside, look at his avatar. He is currently bombing ISIS(L). So that makes him OK in my book...he can do whatever he wants, see eh?
    and da morez da merrierierz............(bombink da wankers sea eh?)
    10-17-14 08:56 AM
    You left out the windows phone?
    On second thought never mind it kind sucks.
    I was kinda impressed with them at the beginning but they are about to get replaced. So I guess I'm looking for new devices too.
    Well ya see duckie, sinces yoose no wanna Andy Roids yooze options is limoted sea eh? Yooze may as vell waddles down to Sprint see and givez dem yur first born for dat pissport sea eh?
    10-17-14 08:59 AM
    It's just another banter back and forth thread. Nothing serious.
    To learns da langwage, youse has to imurses youselfs insides to learnz it, and dens we discusses da 'portant finks in lifes:

a. Bokkles.
    3. Passyporty thingies.
    7. Da Bristol museum.
    d. Obola
    18. foil hatz
    1. Chromeycasties
    n. Praybook doorstops.
    z. Horange personbodies.
    31. Lepergnomes
    h. Andy Roids.
    And last but not da leastus:
    z. PLOPPERS!