Anyfink likes da Bristol's chart?
    I is doesn't as any charts for thems see? I just uses my ole dad's rule witch is bein "more than a handfuls a waste"?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 09:40 AM
    I is doesn't as any charts for thems see? I just uses my ole dad's rule witch is bein "more than a handfuls a waste"?

Posted via CB10
    So wots youse decided on, see eh? Da suspension skillin mees, see eh?
    10-15-14 10:20 AM
    I just went through all this and ended up with the Z30. Took about 6 months of reading, asking questions and trying products before I decided.

Windows phones are a good idea but haven't been "done right", sort of like Win 8. A good idea but Very poor execution. Also, too much is subject to change without any notice.

If you drink the icoolaid you are welcomed into iheaven by the ifaithfull. I have an ifriend who got an iphone last year and has absolutely loved it but he is a technical Basset Hound and needs the super ease of use that are the hallmark of the iphone. Not a bad choice except for the slack jawed faraway look that crosses his face now and again. It just doesn't integrate into the rest of the world easily.

Android.... Every android device I have touched or watched anyone else use just reeks of prepubescent girlishness and high school boys whose voices have just started to change. If you are into Candy Crush and have hundreds of Facebook friends, this is the device for you!!! Yes, it can be used for real world stuff also but look around at who is the real target for these things. You need to soak them in bleach for a while after you get them to remove the taint and then spend days just configuring them to be of any real use. I can't stand them.

BlackBerry is not a platform for the faint of heart. It may come all the way back to the functionality it had in the legacy days if the updates keep coming but I am not holding my breath. That being said, the Z30 is not a bad phone. It just is not as business friendly as the phones used to be. I don't think it has the Facebook app that will allow it to be used to communicate as I have seen the 30 and under crowd use it. This alone will kill it for them. My son, 26, uses Facebook as his primary contact tool for all his Army buddies and school friends. He uses email just for me.

Let me sum it up as I see it, My opinion only:

If your son communicates primarily through Face book or other social media, BlackBerry won't cut the mustard. If he is looking for a dam good phone to use as a tool, The Z30 might meet his needs. The Passport looks like someone took a, well never-mind. I am not in the least bit impressed. Get a tablet to play on.

Windows phones are a work in progress.

If he wants a toy, then the Android is definitely his choice. He can get a nice case with Iron Man on it or maybe a black leather flip case and pretend he is a business man! He will, however, be able to communicate very easily in any medium. And play games and watch movies.... All of them that I have tried have p!ss pore phones, even the costly ones.

Lastly, and with great sadness, I would most likely recommend he get his booster shots and then get the dreaded and forever dammed iphone. This is perhaps the best balance between fun and work that is available. I have a business and don't want anything "i" any where near it or me but my Basset Hound friend can do amazing things on his and he doesn't even try. I might just get my wife one to replace the Android Ab@rti@n she has now. In a couple years I think they will suffer the same fate as BB did from inbreeding and failing to have leadership that actually is alive. Now,though, they are not a bad choice.

Once again, these are my opinions, yours may be different. I don't have 300 years of research and 10,000 hours of testing every thing available but I spent a lot of time trying out stuff. The Z30 is Not what I wanted but it is the closest to it.
    Soundz licks a lodes of cow puckie to meeze.

The HTC M8 is a great phone.
    10-15-14 10:44 AM
    [QUOTE=sad_old_man;10973351]I is doesn't as any charts for thems see? I just uses my ole dad's rule witch is bein "more than a handfuls a waste"?

But it be fun wastin' it......
    dazzleaj, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-15-14 12:02 PM
    So wots youse decided on, see eh? Da suspension skillin mees, see eh?
    Heze nedz da new Nexus fones wif da lolipops.

10-15-14 01:26 PM
    Can youse picture S_O_M and handroid, see eh? Hahahhhahhahahh....dids I say Hahahhahahahhahaha, see eh?
    10-15-14 01:42 PM
    Soundz licks a lodes of cow puckie to meeze.

The HTC M8 is a great phone.
    Still chuckling over the cow puckie

But you are an ankle biting whippersnapper, a bit young yet, so that just means that you are ahead of the curve!!

If I HAD to get an Android, the HTC would be one of my 2 top choices. Move to the head of the Nursery!
    10-15-14 02:20 PM
    Can youse picture S_O_M and handroid, see eh? Hahahhhahhahahh....dids I say Hahahhahahahhahaha, see eh?
    Youze gotz a problem wif dat?

Hokay so I is needin elp from hall yous gurus an jeaniuses see?-untitled.png

Dey cud go flyin togedder

Hokay so I is needin elp from hall yous gurus an jeaniuses see?-imagesnlp6hxpo.jpg

Save da wurlds togedder

Hokay so I is needin elp from hall yous gurus an jeaniuses see?-images9wiw6wne.jpg

Hokay so I is needin elp from hall yous gurus an jeaniuses see?-imageseq9q592a.jpg

chase iceburglars

Hokay so I is needin elp from hall yous gurus an jeaniuses see?-images.jpg

drink bokkles

Hokay so I is needin elp from hall yous gurus an jeaniuses see?-imageslog3dfd3.jpg

mutter mutter and feelz sorry for demselvies

Hokay so I is needin elp from hall yous gurus an jeaniuses see?-imagesnuu8hg5o.jpg
    10-15-14 02:25 PM
    even da duck can get in on the act

Hokay so I is needin elp from hall yous gurus an jeaniuses see?-images02zalx5l.jpg
    10-15-14 02:32 PM
    kingle fire eh?
    10-15-14 03:34 PM
    kingle fire eh?
    I don't think so, Tim...........
    Does it comes wif matches to put it out of it's misery? I bought for a gift for some personbodies alast year, and it was a total pc of .......

Cow Puckies.......
    10-15-14 03:39 PM
    I don't think so, Tim...........
    Does it comes wif matches to put it out of it's misery? I bought for a gift for some personbodies alast year, and it was a total pc of .......

Cow Puckies.......
    The amazon fone stupid?
    10-15-14 03:46 PM
    More elp neededes swell see?
    10-15-14 03:47 PM
    The amazon fone stupid?
    Y for yooze want dat fore sea �h

Hokay so I is needin elp from hall yous gurus an jeaniuses see?-images-1-.jpg
    10-15-14 03:51 PM
    The amazon fone stupid?
    10-15-14 03:58 PM
    kingle fire eh?
    Youse licks to be a slave to Amazon, see eh? LG G3?
    10-15-14 05:02 PM
    I knew SOM would be the OP before opening this

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff, dazzleaj, Cynycl and 4 others like this.
    10-15-14 07:21 PM
    I knew SOM would be the OP before opening this

Posted via CB10
    I was right there with you.
    10-15-14 07:41 PM
    How can anybody take this seriously? This guy doesn't even attempt to use the English language on any level other than butchering it. I have an easier time reading broken English from people that at least make an attempt and get a word wrong here or there; but this?

Intentionally butchering a language an expecting anyone to take you seriously? I can't even comprehend how some users are even entertaining the idea of trying to help the OP.

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-15-14 07:49 PM
    How can anybody take this seriously? This guy doesn't even attempt to use the English language on any level other than butchering it. I have an easier time reading broken English from people that at least make an attempt and get a word wrong here or there; but this?

Intentionally butchering a language an expecting anyone to take you seriously? I can't even comprehend how some users are even entertaining the idea of trying to help the OP.

Posted via CB10
    Smatter for you? I can read it just fine. Of course I is a redneck and us folk talks funny too.
    10-15-14 07:53 PM
    Now I nose I is gonna gets showted at for menshunin happle but my youngested sun wants a hifone see but my kontract is also up for newal swell. Ok soo I is needin too choice a new fone see an I is bein perplexeded even though I is not nowin wot perplexteded is?

Now I is wikklin it down too free foneses see an I nose yous is gonna shout at mees for not bein passporty fones but I is old new fashoned see?

3. Sammysings S5
    7. HTCs M8
    456329.456 Passyporty fingy

If I is not choosin passyporty fing then this wiill bees first time in ten years I has not had a bb fone fingy soo its ard desishun see?

I is just not hables too get my heads round the fisikal keybordy fing stuck on bottom of passporty eh? Wots it their for? Why is it avin no numbers on it? If its avin a fisikal keybordy fingy why is it avin no trackball then see?

I is avin too choice in next free weeks soo I is needed yous elp fanks.

Plees elp mees!
    Jeeeez, you're annoying
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    10-15-14 07:56 PM

Posted via CB10

10-15-14 10:03 PM
    Jeeeez, you're annoying
    I imagine you have heard that a few times yourself? Ya know, just saying....
    10-15-14 10:08 PM
    I imagine you have heard that a few times yourself? Ya know, just saying....
    Hahah, wow you too?
    10-15-14 11:22 PM
    Hahah, wow you too?
    Yea, more times than I can count!
    10-15-14 11:39 PM
362 1234 ...