Do people hate you because you think you're cooler than cool? Is it because it's annoying to be around someone that believes they are more awesome than others, including some of their friends? Is it because nobody likes that teenager mentality, or is it because I want to be able to enjoy my coffee and American Spirit cigarette in peace without it being a "statement". I happen to LIKE those kind of sunglasses, but you turned it into a fashion club, you hipster. Do we hate you because you're not being an individual, even though you think you are? (because everyone is an indivual... Just like everyone else.)

Why did the Hipster burn his lip while eating pizza? *He ate it before it was cool.

Anyways... I just drank some coffee and was just pontificating. Don't steal my word you hipster. I love you all, though, because we must all sit on a toilet from time to time.
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    04-30-13 09:43 AM
    I'm hip to that.
    04-30-13 10:01 AM
    I'm hip to that.
    Stop that, you. There shall be none of that nonsense here.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-30-13 10:07 AM
    What's the difference between a hipster and a hobo? One of them has an iphone

Posted with my z10, God of phones
    stots and john_v like this.
    04-30-13 10:38 AM

Bhahaha...well done!!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 07:22 PM

I loved Mats Sundin when he played on the Leafs. I don't get what the OP is getting at. Do you think he is on drugs?

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    04-30-13 08:22 PM
    04-30-13 08:35 PM
    I loved Mats Sundin when he played on the Leafs. I don't get what the OP is getting at. Do you think he is on drugs?

Caffeine. If by "drugs" you mean several molecules of caffeine, then yes. Thank you for the laugh.
    05-02-13 05:39 PM
    Caffeine. If by "drugs" you mean several molecules of caffeine, then yes. Thank you for the laugh.

05-02-13 09:31 PM

You owe me a new keyboard, plus a new cup of coffee.

Thanks for the friday morning laugh!
    05-03-13 08:53 AM