I know most of you out there think this is not something that would normally be posted on the CB forums, but I feel this is a very serious topic that most men fail to stay on top of.

In the past year I have learned a lot about prostate cancer since my twin brother Don was diagnosed with it last January. Since then, it has been a long journey that has taught me a lot about this disease.

After having his annual blood test last January and then an additional PSA test and he had been diagnosed with prostate cancer. The initial shock of being told you had the C word devastated my brother.

This has been a learning experience for both of us and having to watch my brother go through what he has had to endure has taught me a lot about, family, loyalty and life.

So far his treatment has been successful and he should be done with his treatment this July.

I just wanted to share this with the great folks out on the forums and if your a male over 50, please have your PSA checked annually. It may save your life.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    12-31-19 02:47 PM
    What he said. It's fine to be all macho and say you don't need a map, but ignoring this and your colon health can and will literally kill you, which is totally stupid since they're usually treatable if caught early.

Get your annual checkup. 'Nuff said.

Happy New Year!
    12-31-19 04:10 PM