i just noticed he was banned. who/what finally got the job done?? i havent really been following his posts lately, just know he was really ticking people off. i gave up a long time ago.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 12-08-10 at 03:25 AM.
    12-08-10 02:53 AM
    No idea who did, but some thought his posts were hilarious lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 03:19 AM
    i couldnt stand him. ive commented plenty of times that he was giving wrong, if not bad advice especially concerning unecessary OS upgrades to "fix" small issues. i just wanted to read the thread that finally got the mods to do it.
    12-08-10 03:25 AM
    Damn I am going to miss that guy.......NOT!!!!!
    12-08-10 04:35 AM
    I didn't think that would happen, annoying at times he was but never saw anything that might get him banned. I remember something about a public apology but it's 5am and my memory's a tad fuzzy.
    12-08-10 05:17 AM
    I didn't think that would happen, annoying at times he was but never saw anything that might get him banned. I remember something about a public apology but it's 5am and my memory's a tad fuzzy.
    he was very contradicting sometimes, bashing one device to the maximum, then turning around and deciding to use it claiming its the best. he also gave very poor advice sometimes, where people like myself needed to correct. his M.O. was to insist that reinstalling the OS was the only solution to problems. he made people do them when they were not necessary. just wasnt the best advice out there and alot of the newer people listened to him thinking he was correct. he also antagonized members and had lots of pissing matches in threads because he never thought he was wrong.
    12-08-10 05:23 AM
    he was very contradicting sometimes, bashing one device to the maximum, then turning around and deciding to use it claiming its the best. he also gave very poor advice sometimes, where people like myself needed to correct. his M.O. was to insist that reinstalling the OS was the only solution to problems. he made people do them when they were not necessary. just wasnt the best advice out there and alot of the newer people listened to him thinking he was correct. he also antagonized members and had lots of pissing matches in threads because he never thought he was wrong.
    I saw a couple of the contradictory posts, didn't see any of the pissing matches, saw TONS of reload the OS posts - I thought he was just pasting a default reply. >.<
    Best one was when he started a thread asking the mods to make him a mod so he could get rid of all the useless posts.

12-08-10 05:28 AM
    Aww. I kinda liked the guy.

12-08-10 06:08 AM
    He definitely had some issues playing nice, and many of posts drew criticism from others.

12-08-10 06:50 AM
    There goes my morning entertainment. He was a huge pain in the a s s but he sure seemed to enjoy himself on here.
    12-09-10 08:43 AM
    Silly me, I thought this thread was going to be about:

12-09-10 11:47 AM
    He's been back under 3 or 4 other names already.
    12-09-10 12:39 PM
    He's been back under 3 or 4 other names already.
    How can that happen??

And if he is indeed back under different names,then how do you know it's the same person?

Not trying to be smart...just wondering.
    12-09-10 12:53 PM
    How can that happen??

And if he is indeed back under different names,then how do you know it's the same person?

If they didn't ban him by IP, it's easy to register under a new name with a different email address. You can tell by his posts that it's the same person.
    12-09-10 05:24 PM
    How can that happen??

"Matrix Leader2", "Matrix Leader3", etc. It isn't that hard to figure out
    12-10-10 07:31 PM
    He's definitely back on here posting again. And NO, I am not him.

12-10-10 07:48 PM
    Wow. His idiocy is just staggering.
    12-10-10 08:05 PM
    He definitely had some issues playing nice, and many of posts drew criticism from others.

Isn't that like saying zombies have a mild eating disorder?

I've seen some of the stuff before it was reported or deleted. I can say it was frequently a little more than 'not playing nice'.

Last edited by BergerKing; 12-10-10 at 09:27 PM.
    12-10-10 09:24 PM
    He's also used Teddy-Bear, Cuckoo69, and one other that I can't remember right now.
    12-10-10 10:33 PM
    I think I've seen one of his posts with a different user name, but didn't see the name. Only saw another member accuse him of being ML lol!

12-10-10 11:40 PM
    He's also used Teddy-Bear, Cuckoo69, and one other that I can't remember right now.

"funkdoobiest" is his latest creation and he has been spamming the forums with his trademark vomitus.. and thanking himself........ and abusing members as well, which has led to some of his newest accounts being banned again.

The guy is quite obviously ********. He is like a really bad cancer, you cut him out but he comes back to wreak more havoc....
    12-11-10 05:32 AM
    Nice comparison to cancer, made me laugh :-P
    If ML's as bad as people describe him, just ban his IP if that's possible?

12-11-10 06:45 AM
    Nice comparison to cancer, made me laugh :-P
    If ML's as bad as people describe him, just ban his IP if that's possible?

Banning an IP is only temporary. Depending on his ISP, he could have a new IP every time he connects. Even if he had the same IP on his PC, there are other ways to get around IP bans.
    12-11-10 10:55 AM
    I've spent enough time in Iraq, Kuwait, and UAE to advise that all we'd need to do is send him a hat, and eventually his brains might cease to be fried to the point that he may actually be able to become an asset to the cb community!
    12-11-10 11:19 AM
    Add KwinKwin to his list of multiple personalities. Sybil ain't got ish on this mofo.
    12-11-10 12:01 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD