Actually, yes I do.
    05-20-10 10:49 AM
    Amazing how these threads go from the lovely thought of prada's spanx dilema...reenactments, full stories, mavis' dirty mind (in a good way) to killyou and superv putting horrible thoughts in everyones heads. You guys arent going to sword fight now are ya?
    05-20-10 11:14 AM
    Superv... hahaha.

And it depends on what you mean by sword fight.
    05-20-10 11:16 AM
    Superv... hahaha.

And it depends on what you mean by sword fight.
    Flesh fencing. Phallic dueling, to the death.
    05-20-10 11:20 AM
    Like... with weiners?!
    05-20-10 11:21 AM
    You know those swords from the Wilkenson razor blade commercials? sharp, metal swords? Yeah, Im NOT talking about those. More the kind of sword fight that starts with a naked chest bump in a locker room, and ends with someone asking "can someone untie these"?

I think id be more in favor of good toilet humor right now...like the lady that walked in to my small personal training gym and asked to use the bathroom...which I always say no to since im at the beach and everyone wants to use it...after she left, she left a present that no one should ever have to imagine a woman not only leaving, but god, it mustve been painful!
    Last edited by berryfit; 05-20-10 at 11:27 AM.
    05-20-10 11:23 AM
    I love when guys compare and fight with their light sabers.

I also like shirtless chest bumps as long as there is chest hair.
    05-20-10 11:26 AM
    Cool...wanna shirtless chest bump?

EDIT: Can you bring a sandwich with you? Thanks
    05-20-10 11:28 AM
    Cool...wanna shirtless chest bump?

EDIT: Can you bring a sandwich with you? Thanks
    You cant handle the sammiches I deal with! And I thought trainers all shaved their chests? blasphemy!
    05-20-10 11:34 AM
    Im between manscapes, sorta like ive been attacked by rabid moths...but i digress.

Yeah, im sorta scared to ask about the sammiches...but what the ****.
    05-20-10 11:40 AM
    Have you ever been banged by a sammich?
    05-20-10 11:43 AM
    yes....in the most unloving way. The sammich you can feel, but not taste. Because you deserved it. Because you deserved to get punched in the eye by a marine, gagged with the plastic sack, and bent over a table with extra oil-n-vinegar simply for defending the honor of a girl who is getting harrassed but sectretly loves the attention. Oh yeah. THATS the kind of sammich Ima talking about.

Shaving your chest hair off = you better be ready for a 6 ft party sub to be administered in the most un-freshest of ways. No mayo....so its going to hurt
    Last edited by Mavis Fesselmeyer; 05-20-10 at 11:59 AM.
    05-20-10 11:56 AM
    yes....in the most unloving way. The sammich you can feel, but not taste. Because you deserved it. Because you deserved to get punched in the eye, gagged with the plastic sack, and bent over a table with extra oil-n-vinegar simply for defending the honor of a girl who is getting harrassed but sectretly loves the attention. Oh yeah. THATS the kind of sammich Ima talking about.

Shaving your chest hair off = you better be ready for a 6 ft party sub to be administered in the most un-freshest of ways. No mayo....so its going to hurt
    The bish did love the attention. I was just sticking up for her... JARED! NO! I didn't ask for pepperchinis (sp?), dammit!
    05-20-10 11:59 AM
    Pepperoncinis, I think...

Pepper chins.
    05-20-10 12:15 PM
    Pepperoncinis, I think...

Pepper chins.
    Teabag?!? What?!?!
    05-20-10 12:21 PM
    did somebody say teabag? looks like i didnt miss the boston partay afterall!!
    05-20-10 12:36 PM
    What about the Arabian Goggles?

I didn't come up with the name, don't sue me.
    05-20-10 12:39 PM
    my eyes are somewhat a little more slanted...i need something that offers Slantavision!
    05-20-10 01:03 PM
    You men have just confirmed what I have suspected all along, about your secret curiousities
    05-20-10 01:07 PM
    im curious as to what kind of lunchmeat you like to have thrown at your naked bodday!! gawd i hope its bologna! i just love how that sticks to you!
    05-20-10 01:14 PM
    Um, ok.

That is hands down the most bizarre thing that has ever been said to me.

*is perplexed*
    05-20-10 01:35 PM
    im curious as to what kind of lunchmeat you like to have thrown at your naked bodday!! gawd i hope its bologna! i just love how that sticks to you!
    And with that... the thread has been trashed beyond all repair.
    05-20-10 01:39 PM
    ahhhhh...but you didn't say no? maybe we'll start with thinly sliced pepperoni.

*steps back behind the line....oops*
    Last edited by superV4me; 05-20-10 at 01:42 PM.
    05-20-10 01:39 PM
    Thinly sliced headcheese would be the sexiest, because the big chunks of fat would be translucent or see-through if sliced nice and thin.

Other than throwing it on a naked womans body, I can't think of a reason for head cheese to exist. It looks gross.
    05-20-10 01:42 PM
    whats the meat with all the different colored bits in it? spice loaf? that would look sexy too if some of those were to fall out! mmmmmmmm

*shrugs and jumps back over the line FTW*
    05-20-10 01:50 PM
123 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD