I'm really tired of craigslist being over-run with spam ads.

So i'm trying out my own project for classifieds over all forums!

pretty much it's craigslist for electronics, it's free to post up to 30 day ads, 60 day ads are $5.00

If you provide a service it's $5.00 to post.

If you're a forum user, please use the coupon code "JL14" for %5 off everything if you want 60 day ads.

please do NOT spam, as it will be heavily monitored, i'm looking for admins

Please inquire about it in this post, also if you want more carriers, or categories added please let me know here as well.

Check out what I have so far

Tammys List Premium Listings

I AM NOT doing this for money, it's my love for electronics, and buying/selling them!

Mind you I named the site after my mother
    07-18-11 11:36 PM
    Word of advise: get a dot com. You can get one for $10 per year, and it looks much more professional. Our at least a .net or .org.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-19-11 12:19 AM
    Well just testing out for right now, plan on getting a .com soon after initial month and feedback.
    07-19-11 12:29 AM
    When I see the .co.cc it makes me think it's from europe. But your location says florida?
    07-19-11 03:18 AM
    it's hosted in Korea, not that anything is wrong with that. it's just if your customer base is mostly US, you might want to host on a US server, or ghost the site on several regional servers to accommodate visitors from Asia, Europe and US accordingly.
    07-19-11 09:31 AM