Now this is not intended as anything other than "hey chick this out"....

I'm not interested in debating, or comparing the awesomeness of cars. But here ya go.....

This is cool because it's the 2nd ZR1 production car for dealerships. Know who has the first?... Check it out right here > VIDEO: Jay Leno takes delivery of Corvette ZR1 Watch the video too, it's not bad....

Nice guy I talked to. Told him I was just "looking around"... LOL OBVIOUSLY... Well anyway, he was pretty cool. Said they are getting 7 ZR1s, and they have already sold 5. They are an authorized Callaway dealer too. Pretty cool. I actually went to look at the C5 Z06 that I always see on the lot on my way to work.... Go figure, the thing sold. Oh well.

Enjoy.

03-14-09 11:19 PM
    My grandpa has some Corvettes.
    03-14-09 11:45 PM
    My grandpa has some Corvettes.
    Grampy don't got one of those
    03-14-09 11:54 PM
    sweet thang
    03-15-09 04:22 PM
    I'll take two please.
    03-15-09 06:40 PM
    I have a 2005 C6 Victory Red convertible, fully loaded, with auto top, Borla exhaust, SLP intake. I keep her covered and love to drive it at night the most...
    03-15-09 06:45 PM
    I saw the ZR1 at NAIAS last year. Amazing car. Forged internals from the factory means its begging for a big single turbo. Just needs a sequential gearbox (a real one, none of the electronic crap), a cage, and slicks on four corners.
    03-15-09 11:45 PM
    Very, very nice... My best friend in HS dad had a 62 convertible he rebuilt from the ground up... It was amazing to go driving with them... nothing but, "Hey, nice car... what year... etc.." Every 5 minutes.

Vettes are quite nice... I'm a porsche guy myself. When I finally start making money... I want a 928 to work on. Think of it as a german corvette... front engined V8... drool.
    03-15-09 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD