07-31-11 07:56 PM
486 ... 56789 ...
tools
    hahaha i had mine on a holster and some stranger came up to me; Man can i use your phone..Um..Sorry i don't have one...and he was looking straight at it...haha(lmao).. only when its an emergency then i'll do the calling myself...
    02-22-09 07:50 PM
    I'm just stingy and say something like eff no. Or completley ignore them. The only person who asked to borrow my phone and was able to was my 3 year old sister. And believe me, ill never make that mistake again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 07:54 PM
    If anyone picks it up i get really annoyed!!!
    02-23-09 07:25 AM
    If it is an emergency, I will let someone I trust use my phone. Besides, That's why I have insurance on my phone. BFD. But if its just for a generic call. I say go to a payphone. Ill even loan them the change for it if it gets them off my BB =)
    02-23-09 07:37 AM
    NO WAY! I just tell them that it is my government work phone and I'm not allowed to let anyone else use it.
    02-23-09 09:48 AM
    No! Because my private email accounts are right there on the screen.
    02-23-09 09:53 AM
    I am an RN and deal with families with loved ones in critical condition on a daily basis. Numerous times I have given my BB to families to use to make long distance calls to inform other family members of someones crisis.

Also, I had a patient who was visiting Tucson Arizona, who was having a life threatening heart attack who needed to call his wife in another state to inform her of his condition.

Luckily, I have never had a problem. Thank God for free-long distace.

Your Opinion on this?
    02-27-09 11:51 AM
    Um how about **** no!!! I don't even let my daughter use it!!

03-01-09 11:26 PM
    No I dont let strangers touch my bb its mine..get away. and besides most people would not take care of it...you never know.
    03-02-09 11:32 AM
    Wouldn't let anyone borrow my Storm, mainly because I'm scared to death they'll mess it up. Anyhow, the only person I did lend it to got very confused and handed it back pronto.
    03-02-09 12:24 PM
    Not to cake a Call but they all want to check it out.
    03-02-09 03:18 PM
    can i use your phone?

NOPE
    03-02-09 09:01 PM
    I wouldn't let them. Also I have seen where people ask to borrow your phone and then take off running!
    03-03-09 06:20 PM
    Yes for a quick second if we're friends.

03-07-09 06:17 PM
    He ll to the NO!
    03-07-09 08:35 PM
    The worst is people around you who just pick it up to look at it without asking you, assuming its ok to fondle it.

PISSES ME OFF!!!! MY CRACKBERRY!!!!!!!!
    03-07-09 09:39 PM
    I usually just ask if I can borrow their loved one for a few hours. Tends to get them pissed off yanno. SO I make them think twice about asking about using my blackberry.
    03-07-09 10:31 PM
    I ask for the number, dial it, put it on speakerphone, and say, "Talk."
    03-08-09 01:35 PM
    I ask for the number, dial it, put it on speakerphone, and say, "Talk."

hehehe nice
    03-08-09 03:09 PM
    Lol what about if you are showing somone a video, and they think they need to hold it to "see it" better.....

Sorry. Guess you don't get to see what were laughing at. Lmao!

03-08-09 04:36 PM
    Lol what about if you are showing somone a video, and they think they need to hold it to "see it" better.....

Sorry. Guess you don't get to see what were laughing at. Lmao!

Simple.

First, handcuff them.

Second, hold the bb closer to their face.

Third, leave without removing the handcuffs (to let them think about the video, because to go through 1 and 2 it MUST be good)
    03-08-09 05:22 PM
    my BB stays by my side, i won't let anyone borrow it
    my family all got cellphones so we don't need to borrow phones.
    03-08-09 08:18 PM
    can you borrow my phone? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...uh no
    03-10-09 12:03 AM
    A mate today asked if she could borrow my BB to make a call (only because she knew that I was on a contract plan)...I was just thinking...could you not top-up YOUR phone and call YOUR friend?

...because we were heading off to this place, after calling her friend from my phone, she just left me and waited for the other friend instead!

Hrmph. Never again.
    03-10-09 02:50 PM
    A month or so ago, I was heading to my internship when I decided to stop by McDonalds for a quick snack. I pass by the front of the entrance to park and this sketchy looking guy right by the entrance kinda eyed me as I passed by. I was on my phone at the time, had sunglasses on, and had on my business outfit.
    So as soon as I get out of the car, I put my phone in my pocket. The sketchy guy then approaches me and asks if he could use my phone to make a call.

I was thinking, do I want to risk this sketchy dude running off with my month old blackberry? So I said "no, sorry" and walked in. As soon as I was in line, I looked back and he was gone. I felt terrible, but I really didn't want to have to chase him down and risk my and my phone's safety..hahah.

At my part time job, someone asked me if I had internet on my phone. I said "my dad disconnected it cuz he just got the rebate" cuz I didn't want him walking off with it to talk. Another time, same place, I was talking with a group of coworkers, and this new girl asked to use someone's phone. I didn't make eye contact, hoping someone else would offer theirs. Lucky enough my friend was nice enough to lend her his voyager.

Only people that can use my phone are my family, and girlfriend..since she has the same phone.
    03-11-09 12:40 AM
486 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD