No one touches the bb. I'd rather miss a call than get my son to answer it for me if I'm driving.
    12-19-08 07:13 PM
    Hey...Can I borrow your phone to make a quick call?

NO !
    12-20-08 06:02 AM
    The above post summed up my thoughts exactly... Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 06:16 AM
    I am totally like that. Hands off, get your own! I am so overprotective of my device, sometimes I tell people I don't have it on me
    12-20-08 11:25 AM
    Close friends I don't mind, but don't be yappin on my phone forever! Total strangers no way! I might make an exception if its an emergency!

12-20-08 11:31 AM
    I don't have it yet, but I am sure that I will allow someone who seems to be in dire need the opportunity to do so....well someone I know. I am not down with complete strangers using my stuff. Hey that is what the LAN line is for.
    12-20-08 06:02 PM
    If there was an accident or emergency I would. If it was just some random person walking up to me then no.

i had a friend lose a iphone that way. they saw it was an iphone. asked to borrow it real quick then took off.
    12-20-08 07:03 PM
    i have an iphone in my car that the digitizer is fubar on....so it powers up and looks normal but does not work.....i hand this one to people all the time and tell them sure make a call.....god i love the looks on their faces when they cannot do anything but look at it and cannot get it to respond....because it does not respond to any touchs....lol
    12-20-08 07:25 PM
    Negatory ghostrider
    12-20-08 07:27 PM
    My answer is always yes. If I can help someone, even a total
    stranger, that is far more important than somehow thinking that
    my phone is on par with some ancient, holy or priceless relic that
    NO ONE else can touch. It's a goddamn phone people.
    12-21-08 05:58 AM
    My BB is treated very nicely...only several people who are close friends have made calls on my phone...I was however, very glad to have it back in my hands after they used it...lol
    12-21-08 02:31 PM
    nope. 1. it's mines. 2. don't feel like explaining to them how use it to make a call. But the biggest No is when i'm overseas and someone ask can i use your phone. are you crazy. know how much these calls cost. but one down size to a blackberry. Ever get a girls number and ask her to put it in the phone (one because you forgot her name LOL) it is painful watching them trying to input it because you don't want to ask for her name again LOL.
    12-21-08 04:19 PM
    I don't let other people use my phone because I hate it when the person they call don't pick up and I get that stupid "did someone call ???". Then when I ask them who they are they catch an attitude. Everyone around me knows that when it comes to phone calls, if you are not on my contact list you had best leave a message. If your name doesn't pop up, you had better text or leave a message.
    12-21-08 04:36 PM
    Eh, depends. Emergencies, yes I'll let someone use it. Family/close friends sure. But a random stranger? My battery tends to be "low" in that situation. Sorry, but I'm not letting someone random person have access to all my e-mails and such.
    12-21-08 09:42 PM
    You should just remap the phone buttons so it's impossible to use it. Thats almost as good as having a password on it.
    12-22-08 09:53 AM
    I must look intimidating, because nobody has EVER asked to borrow my phone. What a stupid thing to ask. Not only do I not want them to drop my phone, but I don't want to catch their cold or flu from their mouth and ear touching something that is going to be up against my face after they hang up. No way.
    12-22-08 12:17 PM
    I only allow a few people to see my phone. Myself, roomate, girlfriend, mom, 2 brothers and my dad when I see him. Besides from that nobody ever touches my phone.
    12-22-08 01:26 PM
    A get a little panicy when ppl I KNOW WELL touch my bb! I don't let ppl mess with my phone! I don't want it dropped or smudged or yucky makeup put on it or anything like that, so...
    NO!! Hands off!!

12-22-08 01:42 PM
    Im a little more honest about it and I tell people if they touch my blackberry Ill Bite them
    12-22-08 06:36 PM
    On several occasions I've had people who were using various WinMo smartphones (and even a couple Larger Fruit users) ask to play with my Bold.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmno.
    12-22-08 11:35 PM
    When I had a "normal, crappy phone" I had no problem letting someone use it to make a quick call. No matter how scrubby, or homeless, or dirty, whatever. I have only had my Curve for about a month and a half and that situation hasn't come up yet so I don't know what I'll do when asked. (I'll probably just let them use it, even though nobody is allowed to touch my ****)
    12-23-08 05:11 AM
    Again you ask me? I told you NO already, now go away!

(aaarrgh those BB stalkers really p*** me off!)

12-28-08 01:36 PM
    i cant stand the thought of someone else's "face grease" on my phone....err. by the way im new here
    12-28-08 05:02 PM
    i cant stand the thought of someone else's "face grease" on my phone....err. by the way im new here
    LMAO i laughed so hard @ face grease. Its so true but its too funny !
    12-28-08 05:24 PM
    I've let friends see it and make calls if they need to. Funny story kinda related. I was at dinner with a girl I work with, her boyfriend, and some other work friends. Her boyfriend wanted to see my phone, so I let him, and his girlfriend starts freaking out making gestures for me to take it back from him because she was worried he would see texts between her and I.

I wouldn't let a random person on the street/bar/other social place use it though unless it was something serious - stranded/etc.
    12-28-08 05:37 PM
486 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD