07-31-11 07:56 PM
486 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    No, I don't like people messing with my phone because I have texts that I don't need some of my friends seeing... other than that, I don't really care. Not a business person, so no issues with that, I don't really care if they **** with my facebook... they usually don't though, and I don't really care if they send a text or somethign. I'm pretty laid back. Now, if a random person or even someone I've met a few times asked for it, my battery will be dead haha... only ppl allowed to touch it are me, and a couple close friends...
    09-26-09 12:17 AM
    This sucks because even though I agree with all of you here, I was in a position the other day where I had to ask a chick to use her phone. My bb battery died while I was on the train and I was going to be late for work. I had to call my boss to let him know so I asked to use her phone. It wasn't a bb but she still looked at me with the "umm...no. I don't know you" look. Can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing. Sheesh, women.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 04:33 AM
    Either have to share DNA (still probably isn't going to happen) or some of my bodily fluid has to be in you. Otherwise, you can kindly GTH.
    Last edited by jhtalisman; 09-27-09 at 07:47 AM.
    09-27-09 07:43 AM
    or some of my bodily fluid has to be in you
    Your girlfriends usually need to make calls during sex?
    09-27-09 09:43 AM
    Your girlfriends usually need to make calls during sex?
    Maybe afterwards to call a ride, unless they enjoy walks of shame....:
    09-27-09 09:53 AM
    Maybe afterwards to call a ride, unless they enjoy walks of shame....:

better give her bus money lmao
    09-27-09 02:25 PM
    I let someone use my bb once to call his mom, now his mom calls me weekly and stays on the phone for 20min wondering where her son it. Never again. My roommate let a guy use his phone and the dude was trying to hook up with a guy he met on craigslist.

09-27-09 03:47 PM
    better give her bus money lmao
    Maybe a bus pass with a ton of SASE's
    09-27-09 03:51 PM
    I tell people I don't have a phone if they ask or if they see I have one I tell them I don't have any minutes.
    09-30-09 08:11 PM
    Ive never let anybody ever touch my phones bc anytime i've seen someone touch a phone that wasnt theirs it somehow ends up taking a stage dive right off their hands like they are at a 1980s AC/DC gig. Ive dropped my BB 2x in the last 8 months and Id much rather it be my own stupidity and not someone else's fault. needless to say id rather not have a blemish on my police record from sending someone to the infirmary.
    10-06-09 01:44 PM
    Uh its a No NO!!!! No matter who it is NO!

10-06-09 11:23 PM
    I don't let anyone that doesn't have a blackberry touch mine, if someone has a blackberry often times ill trade to play with the ui to see the differences between devices. Other than that they can go to ****

10-06-09 11:36 PM
    I don't let anyone that doesn't have a blackberry touch mine, if someone has a blackberry often times ill trade to play with the ui to see the differences between devices. Other than that they can go to ****

complete opposite... if they ask for mine, I say "you already have one, no." They have one, and know the tricks everyone else doesn't... tricks that lead to things like hidden texts being read, and facebook statuses being tampered with.
    10-06-09 11:45 PM
    Only family and friends can use my BB. Strangers are out of luck...sorry!
    10-07-09 08:45 PM
    My bb is a A TOUCH ME NOTE zone for everyone else except me.
    10-07-09 09:15 PM
    i would never let some one touch my phone! who dosnt have a cell phone now days anyway!!!

people pin me =) 30e57ee1
    10-09-09 04:35 PM
    I do sometimes, it can actually be kind of fun wagtching them tee to figure it out, then give up! Oh how fun it is to tease the stupid
    I do this, its funny

10-12-09 09:57 AM
    Use my phone to make a call....ummm....and you're hands have been where? I'll dial the number for you lol
    11-24-09 05:17 PM
    No no no no no! I don't know exactly why but I am sooooo posessive of my Tour! Maybe my mother could use it in an emergency, but it would have to be a BIG emergency!
    11-24-09 06:53 PM
    Only to call 9-1-1.
    11-24-09 07:51 PM
    Simple rule for me call it what it is.....

"Hey, can i borrow your cell phone?"
    "Nope, all I have is my BlackBerry, sorry."

Even if they get it right answer is still no!
    11-25-09 05:47 PM
    In a word, NO. Not on your life.

11-25-09 06:45 PM
    I don't normally mind someone using my phone, I mean there might be a time one day for some reason that I really really need a phone. It depends on the person and the situation. In a real emergency of course you can use my phone, it's just a piece of equipment...I'm not taking it to the grave with me...it's just a phone. However, for sanitary reasons, I tend to say no depending on the person and their appearance and approach, I usually just say I'm over my minutes or some other lame excuse. With all the sickness and disease and germs going around you can't just lend it out to anyone. BUT, my reason for saying no isn't because of the cost of the phone or just because it's a Blackberry... I don't put too much importance in objects and things...because that's all they are.
    11-25-09 06:56 PM
    Nope not a chance, other than my family and girlfriends family. That's it. If anyone asks, I'm like sorry don't have it on me, I look to the person next to me and say "hey let them use your phone" llol

11-26-09 12:01 PM
    No sorry, I only have data on my bb

Works everytime!

11-27-09 05:00 AM
486 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD