07-31-11 07:56 PM
486 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Its just a phone guys. If someone asked me could they make a call I would let them. It might be an emergency or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 02:28 PM
    are you kidding me ...not on your life bro
    08-30-09 02:41 PM
    yeap i feel the same way
    08-30-09 03:50 PM
    My BB is for my hands only!!...a possible exception is family , or well known friends but then not like ALL the time just once in a while
    08-31-09 05:47 AM
    Someone asked me if they could use my phone and I responded back saying "sorry I'm in a dead zone". :-)

08-31-09 06:12 AM
    Everyone knows to keep their hands away from my blackberry or they will lose their hands! I will make the call for you, I will look the info up for you...but my blackberry is not leaving my hands!
    09-02-09 04:38 PM
    i use two phones... when someone ask i will give them my crappy sony ericson
    09-08-09 05:27 AM
    It would depend if there in an emergency situation then I would let someone use my phone.

09-08-09 05:38 AM
    "Can I take a look at your phone?"

ME- "Sure, can I come to your house and look at all your private photos, can I look through your phone and read personal texts, can I have your bank information, look through your emails, look in your address book?"

In short no, you may not look in at my phone. Everything in it is private, and important to me. Go to any mall with a verizon/sprin outlet, or go to one of their stores and look at one all you want. My $600 phone doesnt leave my hands or pocket for anyone.
    09-09-09 06:06 PM
    NO! Would you let some one use your toothbrush? eh! Get the F^%K outa here.
    09-11-09 04:43 AM
    Ok, so I'm sitting at the train station and the guy next to me, (from the looks of it, couldn't be more than 18) asked to use the my bb to call his friend. I usually don't lend out my phone to strangers, but he looked kinda lost, so I said sure. I dial the # for him and hand him the phone. Before he starts to talk, he spits! That's right, with my baby up in one hand to his ear, he spits. I nearly had a heart attack. Apparently he called his friend to tell him he was about to get on the train and that he'll see him in a bit. Then he asked what they had planned for tonight and who was going. WTF?! Needless to say, I will no longer be faaling for innocent, lost faces. The first thing I do when I get home is give my bb a nice scrubbing. Spit?! C an you believe that? Ugh!

09-12-09 02:45 PM
    Nope...not i, too much personal stuff in here!
    09-14-09 08:14 PM
    I don't know. Normally I'd let people but I've never had a someone ask me for my Blackberry before. I let my friends play with it and take a look, it's brand new and I wanna brag and show them why I am so excited about it. Not that most of them understood.
    09-20-09 09:53 AM
    maybe if the person is in an emergency or look like he/she won't take my bb and run. I feel uncomfortable letting someone use my bb since I have all my person info saved in there. Also my emails and such.
    09-20-09 04:23 PM
    ummm no. sorry. if its an 911 situation ill be happy to call and help, but thats it.
    09-20-09 05:39 PM
    Nope, no one touches my BB but me. If there is an emergency, I'll dial in to 911.
    09-20-09 05:49 PM
    *evil eye*
    09-21-09 03:32 AM
    No way unless your family or close friend! Or no I don't have a phone sorry it my blackberry

09-21-09 04:15 AM
    Not unless I know the person or they seem to be in absolutely dire straits. I've had some shifty fools ask to use my phone at South Station, the major train and bus station, in Boston.

Usually I'll tell them it's low on battery and then slowly shift my hand down to my karambit and hope my six martial arts will get me out of whatever situation may follow if there is one.
    09-23-09 01:55 AM
    i dont even let others touch my phone....its kinda weird,but true.sounds like we are all that way. im not offerin my phone up to anyone.
    09-23-09 02:09 AM
    i have used the battery line actually.lol
    09-23-09 02:10 AM
    If someone asks me, I answer them back with a question:

"Do you have the necessary access credentials to view matters of national security?"

Most just get confused and walk away.

If it's a friend that already has my number, no problem. But a stranger, no way. Everyone has caller ID, and my number isn't given out to just anyone.

My .02
    ROFL!!! OH i love that !! If I had say that they just laugh at me because Im blonde and goofy.. But I bet you pull it off..
    09-23-09 08:07 AM
    Only close family and friends, and that is if I'm in a good mood. My daughter loves BlackBerry Maps so I let her look at it when we're driving. It's not like I paid alot of money for my BlackBerry, but I'm so attached to her. One of my neighbors had the nerve to come over and ask to use my old phone and I told her it was prepaid and low on minutes. That's probably the line I'll be using forever I can't stand it when someopne uses my phone then the person they called calls me back later and I have to explain that they borrowed my phone. Genuine emergencies are understandable though.
    09-23-09 09:54 AM
    Long before I had a BB, I let someone use my regular phone and they ran away with it... I wasn't that upset because it was a cheap phone, but I know better than to let anyone use my stuff now. Especially my BB
    09-23-09 02:29 PM
    I have about two people I trust with my BlackBerry. Me and me.
    09-23-09 06:33 PM
486 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD