07-31-11 07:56 PM
486 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    i am so glad im not the only who feels this way about my BB =)
    06-10-09 02:46 PM
    *sigh* I would love to say no. But I have a super snoopy jelous BF who goes poking through my phone all the time. I KNOW the first one that suddenly died was because he dropped it or something. I actually find it amusing because he has big man hands, and hates any kind of technology, so little miss stormie is like an alien to him. Not to mention if I actually had something to hide, which I dont, after this forum I know all the tricks to do that! LOL. Only other creature who tried to play with it was my roommates cat...ever seen a cat fly?
    06-10-09 04:55 PM
    unless they just finished getting robbed thats what pay phones are for....i own a storm and even when friends or family ask to used my phone they have no idea what to do...
    pay phone? Where the **** you find 1 of those at, I haven't seen 1 in years.

When. Got my curve a few months ago I showed my parents it and they didn't even know how to make a call lol I only let family and friends use my
    06-14-09 11:26 PM
    I always say my batteries low point them out to someone else with a phone.....

When I had the curve it was just fam and friends that can use my phone but now that I have the storm only people with storms can use it.... And there's hardly anyone with one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 12:50 AM
    the only people i let touch my phone are ones i know that can pay for it they break it other wise your out of luck
    06-15-09 01:34 AM
    I would let anyone use my Blackberry, only because I have insurance on it.

Although, I would have to change the home picture first

06-15-09 12:14 PM
    You still have to pay a deductible on that insurance in most cases $125. Seems like an expensive phone call to me lol
    06-15-09 12:19 PM
    Only people that have used or touched my phone are my friends that have BB's and then I proceeded to use their BB's. Other than that my girl used it yesterday and I was like you be careful with Halle.

Outside of that no one uses my phone. I had a friend of a friend want to use my phone and I felt so bad but I looked and asked are your hands clean...we were all eating.
    06-15-09 01:09 PM
    *sigh* I would love to say no. But I have a super snoopy jelous BF who goes poking through my phone all the time. I KNOW the first one that suddenly died was because he dropped it or something. I actually find it amusing because he has big man hands, and hates any kind of technology, so little miss stormie is like an alien to him. Not to mention if I actually had something to hide, which I dont, after this forum I know all the tricks to do that! LOL. Only other creature who tried to play with it was my roommates cat...ever seen a cat fly?
    Why would you deal with a bf like that? I have an ex that used to snoop through my stuff all the time, it irritated me to no end. Now she's an ex.
    06-18-09 07:32 PM
    When other people touch my BB, I feel like I'm watching someone f*ck my girlfriend.
    06-18-09 07:34 PM
    JBerryKid When other people touch my BB, I feel like I'm watching someone f*ck my girlfriend.
    Haha, i actually laughed out loud to this. I feel the same way man...
    06-19-09 12:09 PM
    Some girls asked my friend and I to use one of our phones the other night...

SO THEY COULD CALL SOMEONE AND TELL THEM THEIR PLANS TO HANG OUT WITH A GUY FROM TAKING BACK SUNDAY AND ONE FROM ENVY ON THE COAST.

Needless to say, I didn't volunteer mine but my friend offered her Sidekick2. Not that I was being mean in two ways but one it was my berry and two it was minutes before my birthday and I just wanted to go home!
    06-22-09 01:00 PM
    Thats easy, when people ask to use my BlackBerry I just say that my outgoing service is suspended. God forgive me for lying but I don't like strangers or even family members using my phone. Cell phones in general r meant to b personal let alone a BlackBerry.
    06-27-09 02:35 PM
    Thats when you reply...

"B***h this aint no iPhone!!"
    07-02-09 11:19 PM
    Only the fam can use mine. I learned the hard way not to let people barrow bbs when i used my friends and dropped it off a balcony!
    07-08-09 12:36 AM
    Only blood relatives and close friends. That means they appreciate my berry OR I make the call for them

07-08-09 12:50 AM
    No ones touched my BB. No one. It's my boo.
    07-08-09 12:48 PM
    Only my fiance... But even that's curbed, when her's is running dead she talks on it with it plugged in...
    07-14-09 09:05 PM
    NO ONE touches my BlackBerry's. EVER. unless they want to lose a finger or worse yet a stilletto heel in their foot..
    07-17-09 09:56 AM
    Let me ask people this. Would you let a stranger with a dead blackberry just like yours use your bb?

07-17-09 10:25 AM
    Like I said, touch them, lose a finger or two.... I don't care who you are or what your reason may be... my family and friends know better than to ask me..
    07-17-09 10:32 AM
    As long as it's not some dirty bum, then sure, I wouldn't mind helping someone out. I don't mind the good karma.
    07-18-09 06:37 AM
    Not even my husband of 21 yrs uses my fone! The kids- HAYEL NO!! Mine all mine! A stranger would have better luck getting in my pants than getting his hands on my berry!

07-29-09 07:08 PM
    I'll let the kids play a few of my games on rare occasions, but that's about it. I'm kinda possessive of my things, especially things that others don't take care care of. I can count on one hand how many people have driven my car. My wife's the only one besides me to drive it more than once. I can probably count the times she's driven it on 2 hands.
    07-29-09 07:33 PM
    No. Never. Ever. Not even my wife. No one touches my phone. EVER.

Seriously, people become de deedees when they hold a BB. Its the sheer shock of awesomeness. It takes them over and they become clueless.

Ugh. The sheer thought of someone elses finger prints on my phone..

I dont think im going to sleep tonight.
    07-29-09 09:46 PM
486 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD