A Coworker Asked To See It, But Even Before I Could Answer Him,He Had Already. Picked It Up (One Of Those Ask After I Do It Type). But Then Proceeds To Remove The Rubber Skin ( All The While Touching The screen... I Don't Even Touch The screen!!) Then Takes Off The Battery Cover and Reaches For The Memory Card. But Before He Could Do That I Snatched It Away.. Couldnt Do Anymore Then That, He Is One Of My Superiors.. Smh

So Long Story Short... NO... But I'll Give You A Quarter And Point You In The Direction Of A Payphone.
    Wow, was glad it wasn't me throughout the reading of that!
    That guy was/is a jirk ... I hate my personal things touched without permission, esp when they treat it more roughly. It's tough that it was a superior, seems he has a problem with boundaries; let's just hope he's not curious about what's in your wife's handbag and under her skirt at the Christmas party in Dec.

Keep your BBs close in hand folks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bfoster; 04-19-09 at 09:31 AM.
    04-19-09 09:24 AM
    No way. I am considering buying a regular phone to carry at work, I am so worried about something happening to my phone. I work in a chemical plant.
    04-21-09 11:13 PM
    No way. I am considering buying a regular phone to carry at work, I am so worried about something happening to my phone. I work in a chemical plant.
    Yeah, I get where you're coming from. I work construction, so I'm thinking the heavy duty cell phones, basic like 1 inch screen, 3 inches thick (you get the idea..)
    04-22-09 02:14 PM
    No one touches my bb. Enough said.
    04-22-09 02:37 PM
    I'm a little touchy about my phone. This girl the other night asked to use my phone to call her ride, but when I explained to her that it was a BB and I really didn't feel comfortable, she got really upset, finished getting dressed and left.

I don't understand it.

04-23-09 05:25 AM
    I always say yes... but i feel very worried, like a mother whose child just got a drivers license.
    04-26-09 12:46 AM
    Noo way! My BB is off limits!

On another side note: when I had my voyager, I used to agree but I hated when they would spend 5 minutes on the phone AND say they need to wait for them to call back.
    Moooooch hahah

Just my experiencee
    04-26-09 04:45 AM
    I still prefer the "Laugh Furiously and Wildly" When they ask approach.

If you keep it up long enough, they'll leave you alone and get the point.
    Ahaaha, and I thought I was the only one who did that!
    04-26-09 02:49 PM
    That would be a NEGATIVE ghostrider! I don't let family touch my BB, or friends, and most certainly not anyone I don't know! If the person asked I would say no and hand them change for a pay phone.

04-30-09 11:21 PM
    I do sometimes, it can actually be kind of fun wagtching them tee to figure it out, then give up! Oh how fun it is to tease the stupid
    Lmao! It happened to me before

05-01-09 02:54 PM
    I don't let anyone use my Blackberry but I've been like that with every single phone I've ever had. I let a "friend" use my old iPod once while I was sitting right next to her and when I asked for it back she tried to pretend like it was hers and had no idea what I was talking about. She even got up and walked away with it. It took getting the parentals involved to get it back. So, NO, if its of value to me then nobody is laying a finger on it.

05-04-09 12:29 PM
    I don't play well with others so the answer is no!
    Even when my family ask, I dial the number and stand there as they use it.
    05-12-09 01:08 PM
    Can I borrow what? Heck no, fool!! lol
    Everyone, you're right...if it was a generic phone, I would'nt hesitate. But when it comes to a 'Berry its an absolute NO!
    05-12-09 02:40 PM
    I have a storm. I don't have the patience to walk any stranger through how to dial a number.

05-18-09 03:33 PM
    I let my close friends make an occasional phone call & my sister check her myspace and my 3 year old say hi and have a little chat. I keep it locked so I have to okay it every time. But never a stranger. That's weird.

05-18-09 03:45 PM
    If you have your phone password locked, then you can set it up to be used as a phone only if someone wants to borrow it, they'd have to know your password to unlock it for any other reason. Good feature.
    05-18-09 04:17 PM
    This thread has been going on for a long time

to this day I still dont let anyone touch it hahaah

unless I know them of course
    05-18-09 07:18 PM
    Unless it is an emergency (i.e. car accident) there is no way I will let somebody borrow my BB.
    05-18-09 07:45 PM
    Unless it is an emergency (i.e. car accident) there is no way I will let somebody borrow my BB.
    \

agreed

I mean there is those "emergency" situations where I wouldn't think twice about it.
    05-18-09 11:19 PM
    I would let someone drive my car before I'd let them touch my BB! I never cared when I had a Nokia, but my BB is like a member of the family.
    05-19-09 01:22 AM
    NOOO!! You absolutely can not. Are you kidding me?? I will tell someone in a minute, "this is not a public phone".
    05-21-09 11:52 AM
    "What's the number? I'll put it on speakerphone."
    05-21-09 12:16 PM
    let go my blackberry.....
    05-22-09 09:37 AM
    That's funny. Because I don't let anyone I mean anyone touch my phone only my girlfriend and that's it
    05-22-09 11:22 AM
    I don't even let my family touch it unless I'm halking right over there shoulder. Now if a friend picked it up off of a table or something, automatic punch in the face. Then ask questions later.

05-22-09 11:29 AM
486 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD