Only person that ever touched my phone was my mom , my fiance.
    My mom only touched it to call someone or to look at my theme.
    Fiance used my phone. My step dad had just held it in his hands.
    02-03-10 09:21 AM
    I very very rarely let anyone use or even hold my phone, unless they're a close friend or family member. I do this for two reasons:

1. I've noticed that people tend to be huge snoops when they have someone else's phone. I used to let people use or mess with my older dumb phones and nearly every time I'd catch them looking through texts, looking through my photo galleries, etc. If there's something on my phone I want to show someone, I WILL SHOW THEM. Otherwise, they don't need to assume I'm okay with them looking through everything on my phone. My BB is very personal to me and contains stuff at times that I don't necessarily want anyone and everyone to see.

2. People just don't seem to care about being careful with other people's property. As someone else said in this thread, a lot of people aren't even careful with their OWN possessions. Why should I assume they'd be careful with mine?

I always make sure I keep my phone in my bag when I'm around large groups of people, especially when I go out to the bar or am at a big family function. It seems places like those are I get asked most frequently for the use of my phone. So I just keep it hidden and if I need/want to use it, I go into another room or outside or something like that.
    02-04-10 05:50 PM
    Only if it was someone I knew well, never a stranger-thats what pay phones are for
    02-04-10 06:29 PM
    I always let me friends borrow my phone. It's a matter of can they figure it out? Which most can't. One of my friends did by watching what I was doing (the standby button). It took him awhile.

Most take one look, give it back, and ask someone else xD
    02-04-10 09:36 PM
    Thinkk there are a total of 3 people that i actually let them use my phone;
    and thats jstt for thee games ha; other then that hands off; its mine
    02-05-10 12:34 AM
    Can I borrow your phone?

Nope. I don't have a phone. Mine is a Blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 07:53 AM
    Friends, some yes, some no.
    some people are dangrous man !
    02-16-10 12:28 AM
    Can I borrow your phone?

Nope. I don't have a phone. Mine is a Blackberry

Great answer, seriously. No one but my girlfriend can use my phone. When my sister asked me last time, I kept looking for other reasons to not let her llol

02-17-10 11:38 AM
    Friends and Family I will. Strangers.....**** NO!!!!

02-19-10 03:15 PM
    Yes if they sit near me and use it. I dont see a problem. My phone is not made of gold. You guys are weird.
    02-19-10 03:17 PM
    like hellz,get your own,or heres a quarter,go to a pay phone.lol...
    02-19-10 03:19 PM
    No way! My number is private and my berry has private personal info on it! Even my husband only uses it if I dial the number and then hand it to him!! A stranger?? Not on my berry! If they need a tow or something like that I will be happy to call for them but its hands off the berry!

02-20-10 12:07 AM
    Absolutely nobody!
    02-20-10 12:14 AM
    Once upon a time a guy came up to me and politely asked if he could borrow my BB to make a phone call...i politely replied..NO! The End...

Bottom line is you never know who that stranger might turn out to be or who might end up with your number.
    02-22-10 06:52 PM
    I will say yes, because it normally results in amusement watching people try to figure out how to make a call. Then my bb gets a wipe down with a sani-wipe.
    02-22-10 09:16 PM
    Sadly, I even hesitate when my 17 year old asks if he can use it! He has his own phone, dangit! It's the caller id thing that makes me nervous. The one time I've let someone use it, I've had whoever they called, call me back asking for him repeatedly. Annoying!
    08-08-10 12:09 PM
    I might for a friend or a coworker in an emergency, but not for a stranger. If I'm out alone, I keep my Berry put away to avoid the temptation.
    08-08-10 07:24 PM
    I let people use my BB anytime but I stay near them and I put it in a waterproof case and give them a pair of headphones to talk

08-10-10 09:59 AM
    ummm no you can not
    08-28-10 07:45 PM
    I would never let a stranger use my BB, or a mobile for that matter. I will call 911 though if I see someone in distress. Never stop for anyone either. Just isn't safe these days. Only person I would let use my BB is a friend or family member. Other than that NO WAY
    08-29-10 12:04 AM
    I thought of this thread yesterday. I let my husband use my BB-without realising that he'd just finished working on the car and his hands were filthy (although thankfully not oily).

Usually, I'll let some friends/family use it, but not complete strangers.
    09-02-10 07:35 PM
    "I would if I can hold your wallet, tell me your social security number, 45 minutes for me to check if it's legit, your home address, your home phone number, your blood type, 5 references, your mother's maiden name & $250 handling fee!!! No? Then sorry, you can't use my berry..."
    09-04-10 06:10 PM
    Why hello there, random stranger, here's my phone with all my personal information and accounts set up on it, along with all my e-mails and contacts, run off with it and have fun... Not.
    Last edited by IAmBBJosh; 09-04-10 at 06:29 PM.
    09-04-10 06:22 PM
    I have before at work, but know them to a certain extent...basically them getting out of work early and since they took out the pay phone, they are stuck as regular hourly associates can't bring in their cell phones. So I tell them this is a really expensive phone and if you drop it, then I drop you...simple as that. Phone is still perfect shape.

09-12-10 08:00 AM
    Only trusted friends or family members.

I also do not hand out my device to friends with sweaty palms. It's incredibly gross and they seem to have no shame leaving all of that on my phone.
    09-13-10 02:25 AM
486 ... 1617181920
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD