No f'n way!
    11-27-09 05:41 AM
    STRANGER: excuse me, may i use your phone to make a quick call? it's really important.

ME: *hands stranger 50 cents.* there's a phone booth right there.
    11-27-09 09:53 AM
    STRANGER: excuse me, may i use your phone to make a quick call? it's really important.

ME: *hands stranger 50 cents.* there's a phone booth right there.
    Lmao that was funny llol, how about:

" I was just about to ask you the same question, I guess we're both outta luck huh?"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 10:52 AM
    I have friends who take my BB and just browse through, Just dont read my msgs
    11-27-09 11:09 AM
    no nobody everybody has gross, swiney hands and they ask "Wait, how do i make a call?" and this is why i dont and normally i hate to be rude but no.. no one touches my bb but ME
    11-28-09 08:36 PM
    Sure .. here ya go .. *phone locked* . ..

"hey it seems to be locked .. how do i make the call"

.. I dont know .. I just stole it .. was hopin youd figure it out ..
    11-28-09 09:32 PM
    I don't mind all that much really. I don't have my social security number on there or my bank account. Most of the time, people don't know how to dial out from a Berry, so I usually do most of the work, while they call their contact... usually it's for emergencies. I'm not that much of a Blackberry snob. I carry hand sanitizing wipes with me, so Germs aren't too much of a concern. A wipe or two will do good on the phone, so no worries from me.

I'm a nice BB owner
    12-03-09 03:25 PM
    A friend borrowed my Blackberry today.

I nearly died.
    12-03-09 07:14 PM
    A guy who I vaguely know, a mutual friend you could say, came up to me in a bit of a panic today and asked me if he could make a phone call.

I think he'd been under the 'effects' of narcotics or maybe alcohol, or perhaps he was just really, really cold (it was pretty damn cold to be fair) but he didnt seem that alert.

Either way I passed him my Bold. He asked me to then make the call to Joe (an actual friend of mine who we both know) because he didnt know how to do it and didn't want to "break" my phone.

Thankfully he didnt drop it or anything and I made sure to check how close he had it to his almost slurring mouth.

Mutual friends, sure.

Strangers, unless it's a hot girl, no.
    12-04-09 07:32 PM
    Friends know not to touch any of my phones without asking. I only allow a few to touch it. Call me over protective.
    12-05-09 02:59 PM
    If someone see's my phone, it's because I'm on it. If not, it's because it's holstered.

No one get's to touch it. Just family. With my supervision lol.
    12-05-09 09:01 PM
    One day, a guy on my crew had his son flying in and before his son could give his location at the terminal, his papa's phone died. He came into the office and asked if there was any way he could use my phone. His hands were pretty dirty, we service heavy equipment at a large airport. He was quite beside himself. I put the bluetooth on his head and asked him the number. My BB never left my hands, and he was able grab a pickup and go get his son at the terminal. That made his whole day.

12-06-09 01:40 AM
    I think I've only let someone else handle my phone once, and that was the night of my 21st birthday. I felt it was better in pretty much anyone's hand than mine. Wow. What a night...
    12-06-09 03:36 AM
    If it is someone I know personally then I don't mind, its just a phone. So long as they don't invade my privacy by reading my messages. A stranger on the other hand it would be a straight no, I would sooner give them some change to use a payphone. Obviously I would use judgement in an emergency, but you never know if they would leg it with your phone.

12-06-09 07:05 AM
    My friend in a lecture once asked to look at my BB. I didn't mind too much because I was sat right there, so handed it to her (was still scared she'd drop it). She felt around it a bit as you do, and then went straight to my message inbox to read my messages!!

I didn't want to be too rude by grabbing it back, so I just sorted reached over and pressed the camera button - "look how good the camera is" *mutters* sneaky beatch.

12-06-09 09:05 AM
    I had a guy ask if he could use my phone. I told him I didn't have a phone I had a blackberry. he said oh Ok and walked away

Yeah its mine....
    12-06-09 10:59 AM
    I don't let anyone touch my Pre, I just hid the call button and very few people know the sliding keyboard.

12-12-09 03:24 AM
    My friend in a lecture once asked to look at my BB. I didn't mind too much because I was sat right there, so handed it to her (was still scared she'd drop it). She felt around it a bit as you do, and then went straight to my message inbox to read my messages!!

I didn't want to be too rude by grabbing it back, so I just sorted reached over and pressed the camera button - "look how good the camera is" *mutters* sneaky beatch.

That is the big reason why I don't let people have my phone. And not the mention the fact its an expensive item to replace.
    12-13-09 01:36 PM
    Its bad enough when my husband asks to use it. If its a stranger I'm like "no hablo ingles" = "don't speak english" its awesome lol

12-17-09 01:24 AM
    Don't care about being rude to anyone. I have a hard enough time not dropping and messn up my own berry, let alone let others use it. Only people aloud on it are my brothers or my friends with berrys. Besides who now a days doesn't have a phone. Kids on the playground have them. **** my grandma has one. Lol. Its called prepaid people! [ Rant off ]

12-17-09 03:24 PM
    Only people that are allowed to touch my BlackBerry is my significant other, some family members, and fellow blackberry owners.
    12-17-09 05:03 PM
    when i hand over my mobile people are like how the **** do you use one of these lol i find it funny
    12-18-09 05:14 PM
    when i hand over my mobile people are like how the **** do you use one of these lol i find it funny
    Haha, same. I'll hand someone my Bold and they'll look at it for a second then hand it back and I'll have to type in the number myself :P
    12-18-09 07:28 PM
    My girlfriend is the only one ill let borrow my berry, and that's even rare. I've become very protective and kind of a ******** since I got my berry. No one touches it. Definitely not a stranger.

12-18-09 07:36 PM
    Some girl asked me that in a bar once, we end up having breakfast together. So, yes I'll borrow people
    12-19-09 05:08 PM
486 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD