I don't like to lend anyone my BlackBerry, except for my wife. If I do, I'll get anxious if I don't get it back after 2 minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 11:41 AM
    I have an Otterbox, I gave my BB to a kid at a wedding this past week end to keep it quite, BB locked,Otterbox on, press all the buttons you want kid.
    05-22-09 11:55 AM
    no,no one on this storm but me,had a buddy that wanted to hold it and look at my pics.,and i said like ****,no one touches it but me.hhegot a little pissed,but sorry bout his luck...
    05-22-09 12:25 PM
    No sorry unless its an emergency and then yes of course

05-23-09 04:51 AM
    I hate when people touch my phone! I guess if they were losing blood, I'd make the call for them. Lol
    05-23-09 01:03 PM
    i hate it when people keep looking at my phone when its laying on a table. I never keep it more than an arms length away from me.

05-23-09 05:28 PM
    I actually let my best friend use my BlackBerry for the past few days since his Instinct was being poopy. I'm a good friend, I know.
    05-23-09 07:33 PM
    I tell them I just got over the swine, cough a few times, and then hand my phone to them. Nobody will touch it.
    05-24-09 01:04 AM
    I have an Otterbox, I gave my BB to a kid at a wedding this past week end to keep it quite, BB locked,Otterbox on, press all the buttons you want kid.

until he enters the password wrong to many times and your device wipes
    05-24-09 01:05 AM
    I tell them I just got over the swine, cough a few times, and then hand my phone to them. Nobody will touch it.

hey this is a good idea hahah if they annoy you it will make them run away really fast too
    05-24-09 01:06 AM
    until he enters the password wrong to many times and your device wipes
    Along that route, he'd have to be able to type "blackberry" a few times. If he can read, then I'd be worried.

Re: this thread, I really dislike it when others play with or even touch my phone. I kind of feel bad when others let me see theirs like it's nothing because I know I'd have a hard time letting them see mine.
    05-24-09 01:07 AM
    I never let ANYONE touch my BB. I don't even care if people read my text messages or want to see my phone just to "look through it." It's more of a protecting it/ keeping it clean factor. I'm totally OCD about it. And I'm always afraid someone will drop it. I don't take my chances
    05-24-09 02:28 AM
    Uhhhhh, no.

05-24-09 02:42 AM
    Yesterday this dude(I don't know) picked up my BB and started looking at it, THEN he asked me if he could look at it...I don't think I've given anyone a more evil look than I did that man... Oh and his reason for doing so?... He was envious because he couldn't afford one....he had a palm treo
    05-25-09 04:49 PM

My answer is NOT! Especially someone who doesn't know me, and those that do have their own phones.
    05-25-09 05:07 PM
    I don't have a problem with letting friends borrow my phone.It's just a phone IMO....nothing more.
    05-25-09 05:58 PM
    My wife doesn't even use it. There is a scam going around in this area when a person use's your phone the number get's cloned and then you have call's going south of the border and north. Happen to a buddy at work.
    05-25-09 06:34 PM
    I never let anyone borrow my phones at all unless it is a family member even at that I am kinda worried that they are gonna drop it or mess it up cause of not sure how to use it. I never let anyone borrow my Samsung Delve either in which I still have but not active at this time soooooooo no nobody uses my phone at all period LOL.
    05-26-09 12:50 PM
    Can I use your BB real quick?

NO.

Only my family, and only if they ask. I worked hard for my expensive Bold, you need to have some Me Blood in you to use it! And also some of my REALLY close friends MIGHT get to use it.
    06-04-09 10:19 PM
    Touch It And I Will Rip Your ..ll. Off! So U Can Not Contaminate The Rest Of The World!
    06-05-09 04:18 PM
    Oh I'm the same way. I'm really don't like people using my phone. People just don't seem to take care of other's stuff like they would their own.
    06-05-09 04:24 PM
    I have only let one person handle my phone, and she's actually one of my customers, and hopefully girlfriend-to-be.

I was extremely weary about it, because it was the day after I paid $600 for my bold, and she came in the store and said "hey I just dropped my phone and broke it, can I use yours for a minute?"

I followed her around while she made her call.
    06-07-09 10:50 AM
    Only if they have a BB I can hold while they are holding mine! Family....well, only if I'm sitting very close to them to see what they are doing. But only for a minute!

06-07-09 06:26 PM
    I let people handle my BB but it's not without trepidation and anxiety.
    06-10-09 02:23 PM
    unless they just finished getting robbed thats what pay phones are for....i own a storm and even when friends or family ask to used my phone they have no idea what to do...
    06-10-09 02:32 PM
486 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD