I have a dvr and never miss anything. just set it and forget it.
    10-04-08 05:13 AM
    Had it Tivo'ed and didn't realize it was a two hour premiere. Kept wondering, damn this is a long hour... paused to look at the time left and saw that it was two hours... YEAH!

Some of the character developments have been kinda slow and the growing and changing of powers, seems to be something that is coming as well for a lot of them.

Hopefully we'll find out what really started the "powers" in the first place.
    10-04-08 12:57 PM
    i have to see what happens to the doc
    10-05-08 03:06 PM
    Omg. It didn't tape. I freakin hate dish dvr!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    REVIEW: Mobile DVR Scheduler from Directv - PinStack.com Forums

Dm
    10-06-08 11:27 AM
    I had it scheduled but it only taped 9 minutes of it. I got to watch it online a couple days later though. Can't wait for the next one.

10-06-08 12:57 PM
    Argh, Peter has the hunger now... I only hope he can control it.

I understand it all though...the deep desire to know how everything works. The need to know how the inner workings of everything go together.

Dm
    10-07-08 02:55 PM
    last episode was sick Clair killing peter well one of them and Gabriel (Sylar) cooking and being nice then blowing s h i t up
    wow !!!!!!
    10-07-08 10:47 PM
    What the crap is going on? I'm gonna have to rewatch that one.

10-07-08 11:48 PM
    What the crap is going on? I'm gonna have to rewatch that one.

It kept jumping around. I was getting annoyed.
    10-07-08 11:52 PM
    Heroes is getting so damn awesome! at least knowing Nikky had 2 twin sisters explains Angela's Dream! I knew Nikky couldn't ever turn full evil :'(
    10-08-08 12:16 AM
    It kept jumping around. I was getting annoyed.
    if ya ever need to be put on track just let me know ...lollol
    10-08-08 04:54 PM
    I have a feeling it wasn't Nikky that died. Bet she's trapped in a mirror or piece of one, from that burning building. A sort of safety feature of her ability maybe? Or a cloning experiment by the company, that splint one person with several abilities into different aspects of of themselves, making of Nikky, each having a different power set.

Also looks like Mica's ability is a lot like Silar's in the sense that he can "fix" people, as shown how he fixed his cousin's ability. Silar fixes and removes the ability and seems to use it better than the person that had it because he can understand the ability and push it to it's limits.
    10-09-08 06:40 AM
    this week had so many twist in it ...i was alil dizzy
    peters dad alive and now its going to be good vs. evil in a way
    10-13-08 11:06 PM
    Argh, last nights episode had too much stuff going on at once. This season just isn't as focused as the first seasons storyline.

This one feels... "all over the place"...
    And why wont the dead stay dead??

Dm
    10-14-08 10:50 AM
    All the stuff going on is connected so it really wasn't lots of things going on just explaining how everyone/everything ends up how it does. I really hope Hiro didn't really kill Ando.. cuz omg ; ;
    10-14-08 11:46 AM
    All the stuff going on is connected so it really wasn't lots of things going on just explaining how everyone/everything ends up how it does. I really hope Hiro didn't really kill Ando.. cuz omg ; ;
    Nah, he has to go back in time and tell Ando to hide before "Mr Fear" and "The Flashette" show up...

Dm
    10-15-08 11:38 AM
    i hate this show i mean why do ppl need to come up with all these crazy twist all the time my heart can take this. Right when you think youve got the show figured out something completely blindsides you.
    10-15-08 11:50 AM
    I like how this show is going. I like the twist, makes me want to see more.

10-15-08 06:04 PM
    I love Heroes!! Nearly gave up on it though when it premiered for the same reason a lot of you stated - tooooo much going on. I'm glad I stuck it out, though -- I'm soo back into it

10-15-08 08:41 PM
    How do you know he goes back in time, haha. That's ****ed if he did kill him then and there tho..... ****ED UP HIRO!!!!
    10-15-08 10:18 PM
    I love Heroes!! Nearly gave up on it though when it premiered for the same reason a lot of you stated - tooooo much going on. I'm glad I stuck it out, though -- I'm soo back into it

I'm glad you haven't given up on the show because you can just tell its heading in a whole new direction from the beginning of saving the world and the cheerleader
    10-15-08 10:58 PM
    I stopped watching that show after season 1. I was into it but just haven't really payed attention. I watch prison break and entourage

Hero's just keeps getting better and better. This season is just getting better and better.
    10-18-08 02:04 AM
    oh man peter with out powers now ...
    sylar actually calming the hunger down ....
    and mr. patrelli awakens
    damn it keeps gettn better
    10-20-08 10:32 PM
    Okay okay -- I'm off to watch the two episodes I have on my DVR!! You sold me!! Hehe. *poof*

10-20-08 11:06 PM
    its gana be crazy today 10-27-08
    10-27-08 08:00 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD