I need to come up with a problem and solution topic to present in class. Does anyone have any good ideas? I'm trying to stay away from globlal warming and such and into something more fun.
    07-17-10 05:16 PM
    Bless you for avoiding that overwrought and rather dubious subject.

How about how personal relationships benefit and suffer via personal electronics? You can have some fun with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 06:05 PM
    What class is this for? It might help in focusing the idea to the subject matter.
    07-17-10 07:30 PM
    Well, now you have to get technical.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 07:35 PM
    Birth Control!
    07-17-10 07:38 PM
    wind energey...and look up the humdinger its this really cool new invention for wind energey that uses way less space then a wind turbine and it can be added to existing structures i did a paper about it in college
    07-17-10 07:45 PM
    How about Alcoholism, and the solution the program of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and the 12 Steps? Lots of material on the topic on the internet, plus feel free to PM or email me, I'm a bit of a historian on the topic myself.
    07-17-10 10:12 PM
    How about the Problem(s) of Data/Identity Theft, Data Loss, Privacy, etc.......
    07-20-10 08:45 AM
    Can you say "feed the troll"?

Global warming is more redrick from Al Gore! It's a farce.. a joke.. a myth. More pushing of the Liberal agenda such as cap and trade, health care, tax tax tax(you know anything that takes from me to give to you) etc etc.

Why not do a topic on how the Government is trampling our freedom by forcing us to purchase these "energy saving light bulbs" And outlawing The light of the incandescent bulb...
    07-20-10 11:54 AM
    Heres the PERFECT problem/solution topic:

Problem, iPhone Antennagate.

Solution, Bumper.

You can draw inspiration from here:

Apple - QuickTime - July 16 Press Conference

Global warming is more redrick from Al Gore! It's a farce.. a joke.. a myth. More pushing of the Liberal agenda such as cap and trade, health care, tax tax tax(you know anything that takes from me to give to you) etc etc.
    Whether it's real or a hoax, we really should be more aware of the garbage we mass produce.

A little conservation would do us some good, regardless of the motives.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 07-20-10 at 12:00 PM.
    07-20-10 11:56 AM
    [QUOTE=xxxxpradaxxxx;5367384 Whether it's real or a hoax, we really should be more aware of the garbage we mass produce.

A little conservation would do us some good, regardless of the motives.[/QUOTE]

I agree we should be more environmentally aware.
    07-20-10 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD