Does anyone know how 2 delete those sample pic that comes with the phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 10:23 PM
    You can delete them using maxmem.com or the crackmem program offered here at CB. Search here for CB's. Either way be very careful of what else you decide to delete. The pics you can delete safely.

04-11-09 10:36 PM
    Well, Welcome to CrackBerry. Let me help you out here.

What you need is this:
    BBFileScout Homepage - Software for Blackberry� Devices with OS 4.3 or higher
    I cannot stress enough how careful you need to be when using it. You can pretty much remove anything with it, and there's a lot that you don't want to remove. Some things seem like a good idea at the time, but are necessary for the BB to function properly. So yes, go ahead and delete the preloaded samples, but until you read through the following threads, leave the rest alone!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/crac...ums-how-16472/

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/

And also, your posting for help off-topic. That's where we go to get away from the BB discussion. When your looking for Storm help, you need to go here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/
    04-11-09 10:38 PM
    Try here for maxmem...

BerryCoder: MaxMem – Instant Free Memory Boost! Free!

04-11-09 10:40 PM
    Thanks Wolf! I stressed how careful the OP should be when deleting, but another added warning is never a bad thing. LOL!

I wish someone would have warned me. I had to learn the hard way for sure.

04-11-09 10:44 PM
    Thanks Wolf! I stressed how careful the OP should be when deleting, but another added warning is never a bad thing. LOL!

I wish someone would have warned me. I had to learn the hard way for sure.

No prob! By the time I finished typing my dissertation, you'd already posted. I'm not sure if MaxMem works on Storms, are you?
    04-11-09 10:49 PM
    H
    Does anyone know how 2 delete those sample pic that comes with the phone

Thanks and will be carful

04-11-09 10:50 PM
    I am not sure if it works on Storms or not. I guess I didn't see where he had a Storm. I guess Iit doesn't show in wap mode??

04-11-09 11:03 PM
    Darn it! Didn't even think about you being on WAP. They really should fix that. Some things aren't terribly important, and usually the device isn't either. But when you'd like to know, you've no way of doing it.

I don't know if you realize it, speaking of WAP. But your 26 posts away from evil Genius!!!!
    04-11-09 11:09 PM
    26 posts away from Evil Genius? LOL! How many posts is that and what do I win?

I don't see any post counts for anybody?!?

04-11-09 11:34 PM
    1,000 on-topic posts. You win Genius status, can change status to say whatever you want. Get thread posting, announcing to all your rise to stardom, where everyone then partakes in a roast. Should at least get a free CB tee out of the deal, especially for putting up with the roast, but alas, there are no door prizes. I however would be honored to send you a fabulous prize from my collection!
    04-12-09 12:05 AM
    Poor OP, must be looking at this thread he started thinking WTF!
    04-12-09 12:06 AM
    Oh no! That many? It doesn't feel like it has been that long!

I am not sure about this roast thing. LOL! I might get my feelings hurt.

I didn't know you had a prize collection either Wolf! You've been holding out. Do I have to win one out of one of those skill cranes? J/K

Thanks for letting me know I was getting close. Not having a PC handy it seems I am missing a lot.

04-12-09 12:11 AM
    Not missing too darn much apparently, your at 976 now. Better start notching the BB to keep track.
    I think you've earned your prize already, no crane required!
    Had a feeling you've lost track of your count. Thought to myself, self, if you were on WAP all the time, would you even notice things like post count when you were on the real thing. Or would you be too distracted by all those other shiny things like avatars and edit buttons that work.
    And you better have a stiff upper lip with the roast. I'm comin for you baby!
    04-12-09 12:20 AM
    Not missing too darn much apparently, your at 976 now. Better start notching the BB to keep track.
    I think you've earned your prize already, no crane required!
    Had a feeling you've lost track of your count. Thought to myself, self, if you were on WAP all the time, would you even notice things like post count when you were on the real thing. Or would you be too distracted by all those other shiny things like avatars and edit buttons that work.
    And you better have a stiff upper lip with the roast. I'm comin for you baby!
    Noooo Wolf! You can't be mean to me because you will probably be the only one to post. LOL!

I get to use the PC at my mom's house when I go visit. Then I have only used it to Upgrade my OS and switch my info to my replacement Curve. If I came to CB from there, then my mom would be staring at me like I was insane.

And you are right. The OP probably thinks we are nuts! It is darn near shameful what we have done to this thread.

BTW - Happy Easter/Passover?!
    04-12-09 12:33 AM
    Thanks, it's been Passover for me!
    Screw the OP, we helped him didn't we. Besides, this is off-topic anyway, so we can do what we want.
    And I'm never nice to the people I like! Especially at roasts.
    04-12-09 12:42 AM
    LMAO! Yes we did help him. Maybe he can come to the roast too!
    Off topic rules. "Why do I keep hearing Beavis and Butthead singing "Breakin' the law, Breakin' the law"?

You also better be nice because I remembered Passover . If not, I shan't remember it next year! LOL!

04-12-09 12:49 AM
    I think he should come to the roast. Poor noobs first experience on CrackBerry is getting worse by the post.

You want internet rules, I've got internet rules:

And yes, you don't know how much I appreciate you remembering Passover. It's nice to be recognized for the Heb I am.
    04-12-09 12:55 AM
    I am LOL at that video!

I feel bad about the noob, but I like to think that he would understand.

And hey, as far as being a Heb... you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

04-12-09 01:28 AM
    I am LOL at that video!

I feel bad about the noob, but I like to think that he would understand.

And hey, as far as being a Heb... you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

I took your advise from all of you and thank you yes I got the storm and it work on it

04-12-09 05:27 AM
    Was that MaxMem that worked on it?

And thanks for letting us play!
    04-12-09 07:55 AM
    So, why is this thread in OT? I thought it was a joke thread or worse.

04-12-09 08:00 AM
    Nevermind. I see why now. The Wolf and Kanga are having a party. Carry on.

04-12-09 08:01 AM
    Nevermind. I see why now. The Wolf and Kanga are having a party. Carry on.

CBK, your welcome to join the hijacking in progress!
    04-12-09 08:10 AM
    CBK, your welcome to join the hijacking in progress!
    No, I only hijack threads on Kwanza. Easter, not so much.

04-12-09 08:14 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD