Im willing to pay millions if anyone can help me turn this storm into a taser so she leaves me all alone while i read up on all my valuable entries and questions people ask. HELP!!!!!!!!!! please
    01-13-09 11:43 PM
    Find a really beautiful girl at work and become friends. Start hanging out, talking on the phone, going to parties etc. After awhile I promise she will prefer you read up on info about your phone instead of hanging out with her replacement. Or I guess you could get her a Storm and bring her over to the dark side.
    01-13-09 11:48 PM
    here is the solution...get her a storm! I used to yell at my bf for being on the phone all the time and not listening to me...that's until he got me a storm for christmas. Now we are both on the phone all the time
    01-13-09 11:52 PM
    Find a really beautiful girl at work and become friends. Start hanging out, talking on the phone, going to parties etc. After awhile I promise she will prefer you read up on info about your phone instead of hanging out with her replacement. Or I guess you could get her a Storm and bring her over to the dark side.
    I've done that, it works, both the first and second options, lol
    01-13-09 11:52 PM
    I agree my wife would always break my ballz about being on my bb. Until she got one. Now she leaves me alone. Ahhhhhhh silence is golden.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 11:53 PM
    I've got a solution, nail her every night for two weeks and I guarantee you, she will be scared comming close to you. Now your not out millions...
    01-13-09 11:55 PM
    Buy her a ring and marry her. Then she will never pay attention to you again. Lol.

01-14-09 12:19 AM
    haha as a woman....this makes me giggle because all of these things would definitely make me leave my boyfriend alone.

well i mean I have a BB and he doesn't so maybe that's why he keeps me around...hmmmmmm
    01-14-09 12:20 AM
    @zerog - wtf?

U have done both option?? Lol

Shud we know somthing?

01-14-09 12:24 AM
    I've got a solution, nail her every night for two weeks and I guarantee you, she will be scared comming close to you. Now your not out millions...
    Good solution you have here...
    01-14-09 12:29 AM
    Dude all I have to say is ..... Wow! Really? Its a phone. Spend time with her. There is more important things in life then clicking ur life away.

01-14-09 12:34 AM
    By far, that was one of the funniest things I've seen posted on here! And yeah, give her more than she can handle for 2 weeks and you'll be smooth sailing... Maybe I should take my own advice and give my husband some and he'll stop whining about my Crackberry!
    01-14-09 12:47 AM
    I wish I had a girlfriend that wouldn't leave me alone

01-14-09 12:57 AM
    For men, I believe it's going to involve a little more work. My suggestion for that would be to nail him 3 times a day for two weeks, and it's smooth sailing for ya'll ladies....
    01-14-09 12:58 AM
    White, enjoy your single hood, young grasshopper. Your day will come, you will enjoy it for awhile and then you will wish you were single again.
    01-14-09 01:02 AM
    I wish I had a girlfriend that wouldn't leave me alone

haha poor poor man

but seriously i know how you could turn that storm into a taser
    its an old trick that you can do with a disposable camera...same concept with the phone
    haha
    01-14-09 01:05 AM
    but seriously i know how you could turn that storm into a taser
    its an old trick that you can do with a disposable camera...same concept with the phone
    haha

I learned this the hard way senior year physics class in high school. Shocked the living H E L L out of myself. nearly cried and suffered from a nice little burn from the capacitor. it works. and it hurts. and I learned my lesson. never. never again do i screw with cameras and their capacitors. ouchies.
    01-14-09 02:17 AM
    just karaoke to green light by John Legend, if you cant sing she will be sure to leave you alone LOL!
    01-14-09 02:46 AM
    Im willing to pay millions if anyone can help me turn this storm into a taser so she leaves me all alone while i read up on all my valuable entries and questions people ask. HELP!!!!!!!!!! please
    This belongs in the "Rants & Raves" forum
    01-14-09 02:59 AM
    Buy her a ring and marry her. Then she will never pay attention to you again. Lol.

Hahaha. is that what marriage is all about?

01-14-09 03:07 AM
    Dude all I have to say is ..... Wow! Really? Its a phone. Spend time with her. There is more important things in life then clicking ur life away.

Sounds like somebody here doesn't live with their girlfriend huh? If a man didn't have his hobbies for himself, his woman would drive him straight into madness. I got my girl addicted to World of Warcraft AND her new Curve, so now we will be in the same room even if we aren't carrying on a full conversation!
    01-14-09 03:17 AM
    Send her out shopping with my wife. PLEASE!

01-14-09 03:50 AM
    Can what you post be used against you in the court of law?
    01-14-09 03:52 AM
    You could always go the Blazing Saddles route. I still have friends that won't talk to me after an unfortunate incident at Bean-Day '98.

Just make sure the option you take is only a temporary solution!!
    01-14-09 05:53 AM
    Its the storm way or the highway! Take her to Jerry Springer and tell her you are having an affair with the storm and you now want to marry your storm

01-14-09 07:25 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD