Coppied and pasted from my other forum, but we still need help. This is from a friend I know, we have moved this from 32nd place to 9th place, but we're not enough obviously. I know Crackberry can do it.

You can connect it with your facebook too so you can vote without having to make an account or anything. You can vote once per day, so lets do it!

I don't think I've asked for much but I know this little girl.

Before I left NY, when I was preggo and later had AJ, we have a little forum of mothers that share experiences, ideas, etc.

This little girl was so pretty and petite. Still is.

What we didnt know was she was/is wasting away to a devasting disease. I can't imagine how her mother does it. If I couldn't pick up AJ for fear of her choking and dying. To know at night when she sleeps one day she may not wake up or I may not hear as she slowly suffocates.

Worse or Best part is.. she's just a happy little kid too. She's only a few months younger than AJ and I can't imagine not seeing my daughter run, play, crawl and explore.

So yeah this one means a lot to me.

Voting is once a day every day in May.. I appreciate if you can pass this on to FB friends, other forums, family members, whatever.

So I thank you in advance.

Start saving lives of children affected by Spinal Muscular Atrophy | Pepsi Refresh Everything
    05-21-10 11:01 AM
    vote vote vote
    05-22-10 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD