Sorry about the OTA. I used it way back on a Pearl. It's from BBTrade Not sure what all devices/OS's are supported.
    02-21-09 09:40 PM
    All I can say is if you have insurance, check into Chantix.......the stuff is golden. My hubby started it in January and I did about 2 weeks ago. Its amazing stuff, the only way to describe it is when I inhale I don't feel anything at all. I come a way with the feeling like "...and the point is?" That medication just takes all the pleasure out of it and makes every cigarette taste like your very first ever.

I quit once before on the patch and didn't smoke for 6 years. This time, even though its VITAL to finding a place to live and all, patches and the lozenges didn't help. I know that people will and do say all the horrible things that will happen to our bodies and all; most of the time that isn't enough. Just because we smoke does not mean we don't know what it does to our bodies and loved ones when disease does set in. Its an ADDICTION!

I found when I was hugely overweight and doctor's always threatened me with illnesses and artificial joints when I got older as a teen, it just made me eat more from the stress! Eventually I had weight loss surgery that went bad, starved for 16 years, then had to have my entire stomach removed. <-all true. Now I get really sick off sugar and there is no bite of sugar laden food worth how sick I will get. Who would have thought? Ya know?

Smoking was my LAST addiction and I am almost completely there and it feels good. There are no magic words for you other than Chantix if you have insurance. Eventually you will get so sick of it that you just can't stand it and will be able to quit cold turkey or using the patch; that's what happened with me last time. This time circumstances dictate that I quit now and even if I'm not ready.......and with the help of Chantix I am almost there.

~Jazzi~

03-05-09 01:24 AM
    I'm slowly realising how much I need to effin quit. I hate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 02:05 AM
    To Jazzi...Yea I have insurance, but right now that patches are working out good for me. I'm on the 3rd day and gonna keep going strong.

To Nycxice...How long have you been smoking?
    03-05-09 06:42 AM
    I smoked for about 16 years. I quit in august, and havent had a cig since then. It helped that my company has a no smoking policy on campus. Also not doing what you associate with smoking (drinking, shooting pool, and golf for me) helps alot.
    03-05-09 11:04 AM
    whyquit.com helped me a LOT
    03-06-09 12:35 AM
    I started smoking when I was 15 and officially quit last month... I feel great! =)

Remain strong & don't give in to temptation!
    03-06-09 12:36 AM
    I say just try strong will power ...
    I quit for like 2 yrs and i went back cuz my job got more stressfull and about to quit for good
    03-06-09 01:26 AM
    I just STARTED chantix med this AM - and I'm jittery
    03-06-09 09:37 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD