Since getting my bold almost 4 weeks ago I can't stop using it. Doesn't matter where I am (in bed, on the toilet or at the dinner table).
    I NEVER turn it off and it is never more than a few inches from my hand.
    My wife is starting to get annoyed.
    This is my first Blackberry and it may soon be a choice between my marriage and my phone.
    Any suggestions would be very welcome
    09-28-08 04:53 AM
    Gifts are a good way to keep things on track. New case, New Memory Card etc etc.

As for your nagging nuisance, if you ignore it for long enough most people find that it will go away by itself.

Hope this helps.

Ash.
    09-28-08 05:07 AM
    You are a crackberry !!!

Ugggghh!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 05:47 AM
    hahaha hammer, you sound like me. But the wife works for Vodafone, and she was the one who got me my Bold... so she expected the worst.

The fun for me really comes down to hunting for apps, being able to edit my documents on the go and hunting down wi-fi spots when I'm out. If the wife loses me when we're in town, she doesn't ring or SMS me, she's just gotta find "Wi-Fi Access here" on a window, and she'll promptly find me!
    09-28-08 06:42 AM
    Xhammer. I'm having the problem I wake up with my blackberry I go everywhere with it my fiance thinks I'm chitting since I'm always running around with my phone I have the curve. I love my phone thou. Ill take my chances with my phone loving my BB.

09-28-08 06:53 AM
    I am not quite at the stage of sleeping with mine yet, but I could be getting close.

One question I do have to ask. Are there actually Crackberry Anonymous self help groups around the world? It seems to be a bigger problem than I first anticipated you know lol.

09-28-08 07:05 AM
    Welcome to the addiction!!!
    09-28-08 07:13 AM
    Gifts are a good way to keep things on track. New case, New Memory Card etc etc.

As for your nagging nuisance, if you ignore it for long enough most people find that it will go away by itself.

Hope this helps.

Ash.
    LMAO

/fluff added because this forum won't let me post an innocent comment that isn't at least War and Peace in length. Sigh
    09-28-08 07:20 AM
    First time BB user as well I bought my bold the first week it came out. I can't put it down either. I listen to music and watch my TV shows on it along with all the communication things I do. I have woken up to the alarm vibrating under my back. So I can say I sleep with my Bold. I am very happy with t and I wouldn't give it up for anything. Also funny enough I met up with some people last night and 4 out of 5 of the people were drooling over my bold. They were very impressed with the screen and of course I had to show them the BMW M3 intro video. They all want to get one. All of them were on some ancient BBs. Thought I'd share my experience with the bold

09-28-08 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD